It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder what their REALLY looking for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I may be going out on a limb about this one, but I was curious if we had to think outside the box on this one.

Full body scans.

How do these scanners work?

There are two types of device which offer full-body scans. Millimeter wave scanners use extremely high frequency radio waves which are processed by a computer to produce a detailed 3D image of air passengers. Backscatter scanners use high energy rays that -- unlike X-rays which penetrate objects -- scatter when they hit materials, allowing computers to render a detailed image and detect substances such as explosives and plastic weapons. Both scanners, unlike conventional X-rays, can strip away layers of clothing, accurately mapping the contours of the body, any prosthetics beneath the skin, as well as clothing and metallic and non-metallic objects.
www.cnn.com...

What caught my eye about this was the " extremely high frequency radio waves". Now some of us have different thoughts about where we come from, 2012, a new evolution, blood types, genetics, well what do you think they can get out of this sort of scan?

I have several thoughts about this one and wanted to share them with you. One, can they see they see non- human types? I mean what are they really worried about? People eating bombs? I don't think that their was anything less than human error when people board planes and don't get checked correctly.

Two, can they take these scan and have them analyzed by medical/scientific professionals, that might know what they are looking for, but layman would never see? Or can they do a separate scan, with another device to see what we cant? For those that believe that there are shape-shifters, or E.T on this planet are they looking for these beings and aren't saying anything?

Three, many of us spiritually awakening, and possibly due to this have different forms of frequencies than others, can they see this in these scans? Is this a way for them to actually start to do a head count on the human species without ever letting us know?

And last but not least. Junk DNA. Can they see people who can, or are changing their DNA due to either the planet, the coming solar shift, or just people changing their lives for the better? If this is the case, when you go to the airport, with all of you I.D necessary, is it easier to now find those that can make a real change on this planet and maybe thwart those who wish more harm than good?

I know that this may seem somewhat unlikely, but as a person that has to make sure that all of our bases are covered, it only seemed fair for me to ask these particular question. I know that I fear that maybe one or all of these may seem possible, so please I want to hear any other thoughts on this subject.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Considering I boarded a plane with a 3 " knife with a serrated blade, I'm thinking they are looking for a better way to scan for bad stuff on people.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
IMO, a lot of the genocide that occurs seems to be more about certain races, or tribes or groups of people than religious/civil/corruption. I figured that this would be easier than them starting conflicts and avoiding wasting ammo, and really get down to the matter by finding these people/possible beings even faster.

I know that if it was for something like terror/false flags then they would keep up the work they have been doing and let them through, but full body scans? That seems like a bit to much to look for a box cutter, or bomb, this, well this seems personal.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Those aren't full body scanners. Well okay, they do that, but that's not their real intended purpose. Those machines are soul cloners. Yup, it takes a scan of your soul and then uploads it into a sort of back-up data base. Later, once the new matrix has been completed, and after everyone has been properly scanned, they can download us all into a new world, and then everything will be fine and dandy and they will have finally achieve complete and total control of us all. (hey, I've heard of crazier conspiracies around here, lol)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i think they are just testing the waters with this and other things to see how far they can push us before they get a reaction

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
which surprises me that more people aren't saying anything. I mean you don't have to be a conspirator to figure out that something just isn't right. For those who are awakening, this could be yet another way to hinder that.

If it wasn't for the asleep in the majority then maybe this would be more widely discussed, but until then, you wont see me at the airport anytime soon, at least until they get these scanners on Greyhound or Amtrak.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, maybe they are looking for a genetic mutation? Or something else, maybe they are purposely infusing us with certain wavelengths to change brain paths, possibly to make us vote certain ways? You could certainly take this anywhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarz_Uricamaru

I know this is some crazy stuff if you sat down and thought about it, but what worries me, is how corrupt could this planet be that we can come up with so many different scenarios, when our only answer should be... its to keep us safe.

BTW, looking for certain genetics, is one of my first thoughts, also I spoke to someone earlier about this, and come to find out, that most of the kids in the no-fly zone are children, makes me think about star children or indigo's.

But hey, you never know.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is an addition to my above post in reference to what they may be looking for. The full body scan is almost the exact same procedure as the one given at the hospital for screening, Where you enter a machine as for an MRI.

If this is the case, well its even worse then I thought. What are they looking for?

Peace to you...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Very insightful post.

And yes, I wondered the exact same thing.

The body scanners were slam BOOM put into effect way too quickly with little or no discussion.

To me anyway, it seems like somebody or somebodies pretty high up on the pyramid really wanted this in place and quickly. I guarantee you it's going to be in bus depots, train depots, public buildings, etc.

We can say we will refuse to go through a full body scanner but I had jury duty a couple weeks ago and had to go through a metal detector, so it's only a matter of time before we are all subjected to this lunacy.

I do feel your questions are most valid and wonder what the true agenda is?

edit on 10-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Problem is these scanners, I fear, are coming to Amtrak and Greyhound as well as to just cross a state border?

People may scoff at that last sentence, but who in sam heck would have thought ten years ago we would have body scanners at airports?

And again, I do feel there is a real hidden agenda being played out.

To the poster with the two kids in the window looking scared that laughed at this conspiracy - keep laughing, you and your loved ones may be next.

This is how the big stuff is played out, first they start small, step by step, inch by inch and before you know it, like a fly in a spider web, you're caught and can't escape the tyranny.

I've been around a long time and times are a changing and not for the better.

We are already living in a police state.

Most people just don't want to realize it, much less rebel against it.

When studying the holocaust, I came across several interviews where some of the people that could get out early did so because they saw the killing maching being sharpened - the rest, the over twelve million didn't see it coming until it was too late.

What are they really looking for? And what are they going to do once they find whatever it is they are really looking for? Fusion Centers going up (that name alone sounds weird)?

Something is going on, I just can't figure out what that something is.

History may be repeating itself.
edit on 10-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

top topics

join