It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning For Irans Striking Capabilities - G. Calloway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EGO84

Well they let the bomber go who we are told killed 200 people and public alarm was put at rest when our goverment said it was scotlands fault.

The case was going to go back to court but i think it would had dug up too many questions they didn't want us to know about.

Bp is queuing up to do deals with libya and it's leaders was mad but now he's cured and will soon be on his way to ten downing street.

The downing of the plane to me was one of the few times where i don't think it was a false flag but they come so think and fast it's hard to tell nowadays.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I stopped listening after 37 seconds. "Israeli Stealth bombers" do not exist, and never have.

He also does not know the strategic capabilities that would be performed in such a theoretical scenario. Suffice to say, the old bag doesnt know what he is talking about.

Move along, nothing to see...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

But they at least want to get them,and are gonna buy some.

www.ynetnews.com...

Maybe they already have,who knows.

George is right when he talks about Iran responding to any "strategic strike" IMO.

Name me a country which would not treat such an attack as a declaration of war...
There are none.

Iran is being pushed into a corner IMO.
The strike on the nuke facilities will just be round 1 I think.
This will get ugly.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

But they at least want to get them,and are gonna buy some.

www.ynetnews.com...

Maybe they already have,who knows.

George is right when he talks about Iran responding to any "strategic strike" IMO.

Name me a country which would not treat such an attack as a declaration of war...
There are none.

Iran is being pushed into a corner IMO.
The strike on the nuke facilities will just be round 1 I think.
This will get ugly.

The JSF-35 will not be operational till 2015 at the earliest. Additionally, Israel was kicked out of the program because they allegedly sold F16 blue prints to the Chinese, along with some other American made weapon systems. Last I knew a decision was pending to allow the Israelis to acquire the F35.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i just had this thought a "what if" if you will. What if the leader of Iran gave the order to have one of the sites blow, and then put the blame on the US or it's allies? Israel for instance, after all it is closer and with in a air strike. There was talk of f117's being sold to Israel sometime ago, it was one of them "now you see now you don't" news flashes, good luck finding that, if you do pleas post the info. What would blowing up his own site do? would he be willing to kill his own people? would he in reality do it? just some questions that need light shed on them.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
i just had this thought a "what if" if you will. What if the leader of Iran gave the order to have one of the sites blow, and then put the blame on the US or it's allies? Israel for instance, after all it is closer and with in a air strike. There was talk of f117's being sold to Israel sometime ago, it was one of them "now you see now you don't" news flashes, good luck finding that, if you do pleas post the info. What would blowing up his own site do? would he be willing to kill his own people? would he in reality do it? just some questions that need light shed on them.

The F117 is 1980's era stealth tech. It is rather primitive in comparison to the F22, JSF 35, and the B2. Also, the F117 has been retired since 2007.

That wont be happening. And Israel wont be buying the nearly $2 billion dollar B2. Even if the B2 was for export, Israel wouldnt have the $$$ to buy any.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

i had know thought the f117 was retired, like i stated, it was just a thought, and you are correct Israel could not get a B2, but could they get a B1?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by bekod]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by bekod]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join