It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 2010. Lets have marriages with corperations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why can't persons marry a corporation? Corporations can change laws and the way of life. Corporations can give persons benefits if they marry them. It's 2010! The planet would be a better place if persons could legally marry corporations.

If you could marry a corporation which one would you marry?

I'd marry Apple. Just think of what in all Apple could provide to its husbands and wifes.
And no, marriage to a corporation doesn't have to mean you can't marry another person still.

Wake up, ppl. It's 2010. Lets make it in life. Stop holding on to old traditions that block new traditions from up and coming for the better of the globe.

And I know corporations got the power and pull to change marriage laws with the back up of the ppl of nations.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Your PERSON is already a corporation. You of course are not. So marrying a corporation would just be making a bigger corporation and we all know what big corpos are doing to the life and the planet !!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon
Your PERSON is already a corporation. You of course are not. So marrying a corporation would just be making a bigger corporation and we all know what big corpos are doing to the life and the planet !!

Ah yes ye-olde Sovereign Citizens, no matter how many times you are disproved you keep coming back with the same old, tired and false arguments. It must take a lot of faith to do so I'd say.

As for marrying corporations, I would ask what kind of oversight you, the individual would have over your partner? It's an odd and interesting idea, but perhaps I can see it working out to have some sort of marriage between companies. Not quite a merger, but better than an alliance could work well. Say Apple wanted to "get married" to Adobe they both provide for each other already and could do cross-development quite well in something of that relationship. My thought would be if it does not violate anti-trust laws and improves the spirit of competition, why not allow such a thing. It might be good for the markets.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

something i feel compelled to share about what i thought when i read the title of the thread:

i imagined a wedding.....

I, CEO, buy the powers i bought and you sold me dow hereby declare you whore and whorette.

you may kiss your bride after i get done with her on your honeymoon.

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Hmmm ... When was the idea of a sovereign citizen disproven ??

top topics

join