It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer - Intent - Desire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This will be short as I know that more words allow for argument to occur.

Call it what you will. Our prayers. Our intent. Our desire.

There are people that believe that our energy expands exponentially as we stand together.

The majority of philosophies, including religions understand the 12 major archetypes and the 13th point which I will refer to as the divine self or the light from within.

There are folks that believe humanity cannot evolve without a vision to move towards.

If in fact, creation is spoken into motion I propose that we all take a moment to design the future we desire for our species.

Assume, for a moment, that you are the architect. What does your blueprint read like? If fear is a cage around heart, where do you see yourself going when the door is finally opened?

Here is a good example to get the process started.

Here is the start for me (5 minutes worth):

I desire to live in a world where we, collectively, work to improve the circumstance of the least fortunate of us. Physical currency is a myth, like the boogieman and love is the only payment we all work for. My day's work is passion or I don't do it. Our global history is reclaimed and honored. Peace starts within and radiates outwards. Elders are revered. The globe is free to all. Law is limited to right and wrong from collective intuition. War is the nightmare we finally wake from. We can look each other in the eye. We finally realize the connection that holds us ALL together in the fabric of creation.

Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of 'The Secret'? A few post have been done here on ATS. You can do a search.

I truly believe in this but I don't hold to a fact that you need to believe in a religion per say. You can call it 'prayer' or as I like to call it 'just projecting your thoughts to manifest your desires.'

I consider myself more of an agnostic. All 'religions' pretty much carry the same basic beliefs of a higher power. I believe this to be true but not to a 'Creator" of life but 'THE' creation of life.

The trick is to know and aknowledge this and then put it in practice. Life is a growing experience and if one needs to hold certain 'religious' beliefs to grow so to speak, so be it.

Have faith in yourself. -geo

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm with you

I second and join in your prayer and add

I want to live in a world where every sentient living thing is recognized as a living soul and treated as such

that they have acknowledged rights to be happy to be safe to interact with others of their own kind freely as ordained by whatever species they belong to

that they are free to live in a home environment suitable for the needs of whatever species they are

they are are fellow travelers and our friends and we have much to learn from them

join