Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

An Education Threat to America

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Aspegers Syndrome: The greatest use of the unconscious mind in the most pratical
ways. I see Aspergers as a threat to the US military. And there is sound reasoning
for this statement of Judgement. I like many Aspergers, can carry huge amounts
of information in my mind. Of course, anyone who has Aspergers can tell you, they
store tremendous amount of information. Believe it or not, I wrote most of the
national security stuff by memory!

I can read just about any subject that I am interested in and record it in memory.
I do this without thinking or study. Even passing glimpses are all I need to carry
out the memorizing passage. My problem is this: most of the references are in the
scientific and mathematical areas. And that is where the problem lies. Aspergers
could recall tid bits of classified data mentioned in the news. Eventually they
will gather enough data to make the weapon if given adequate resources.

It's a proven fact that most people with Asperger's can recite things that most
people can not even try. For example, I can recite almost everything on my site,
except URL's from memory without looking at my notes. This is a true statement.

In my opinion the United States Military should look into Aspergers to see if it
is a true threat to the safety of America.
If you want to see how weak the US really is, click here!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The abilities you describe, you may possess, but I do not think they are necc. linked to Asperger's. Asperger's is a very difficult syndrome and people who have been touched by it (have it, have family members with it, or friends with children with this condition) may be confused with your stated concerns. If you have this syndrome, as well as these other abilities, they may be coincidentally unrelated.

For anyone wishing to know more about this syndrome here is a link.

www.aspergers.com...

Please do explain more fully if I have not interpreted your meaning. I just think that the things you have presented as being of concern are not in fact the traits of Asperger's Syndrome and people need to not get the wrong impression about what this syndrome is.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just to clarify -

By the way, I see you are spelling it slightly differntly than I am. For anyone reading this post please rest assurred a web search either way will show that we should be talking about the same thing.

join