It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthmarks = How you died in your past life?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have a line birthmark on my back by the kidney. Stabbed in the kidney!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have three noticeable birthmarks. One is almost perfectly round brown patch on the outside of my right leg, kinda on the side of my knee. The second one is a red smudge above the outer left eyebrow. The third is one that I and a couple of my siblings have. This one is on the forehead, almost right between the eyes and it is in the shape , and I'm not kidding, of a friggin playboy bunny.
edit on 6/19/2015 by Menrva because: Fat fingers on phone keyboard... 😊

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
if it were the case there would be tons of birthmarks looking like knife slashes across the throat etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I don't know if birth marks have anything to do with reincarnation or the way one died in a past life, I only feel feel it very possible to reincarnate.
I'm not sure that every person reincarnates. I'm not sure that reincarnation is about paying some karmic debt but rather learning.

The reason I believe its possible is because life is too short on earth for some people to have gained the incredible knowledge and skills they posses.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sooo can a person die from to much sex?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I lump birthmarks and things like moles or other skin marks into the 'junk DNA code'...

any being can get any number of possible birthmarks or moles, etc. as we all have lots of 'Junk DNA strands' all throughout our individual genome...

for some reason, it seems that these 'marks' seem to group people into general shared personality traits...

let's example the cheek mole of a Marilyn Monroe...people with that mole - in a relatively small area of deviation will also be sexy, maybe not Hot sexy right then and there - but once upon a time were Marilyn Monroe smart-sexy

I have my own notion that those moles, birthmarks are 'BRAND MARKS' created on that particular soul by the 'spiritual being' that has a claim against that person as just so much property.
Either Angels or Demons can inflict a 'BRAND MARK' upon a person, to claim that person...

I don't know just how one breaks that 'BRANDING MARK', because I know the birthmark or mole in particular locations will not just disappear... but it is obvious to everyone just who are 'overcomers' ...you know the kind of people that turn out good in the long-run, after raising themselves from a life of desperation, evil, etc.

so a mole or birthmark, showing you are under some demon's 'brand' does not automatically make you a lost soul...

all the better when you have a certain devil's MARK and do not go down in defeat as most do...

I suggest that that 'MARK OF CAIN' was an obvious mark on the face (perhaps a laser tattoo) made by one of the Angels of the Tribal God YHWH on Cain who killed Abel, both sons of Adam+Eve

the scriptures are filled with mankind being like sheep or fish, herd animals.... visual BRANDING MARKS on humans seems a natural progression in the continual conflict between the forces of good and evil

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What if you don't have any birthmark or they are in non terminal places on the body like an ankle?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Not sure about birthmarks, but I think phobias might have something to do with how we died in a pass life, I don't like heights so I may have died in a fall, others don't like flying, or dogs and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: korath

I was killed by a swarm of arachnids in my last life cause I got archnaphobia?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If you got bit by the right spider as a child it's possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have a sort of butterfly shaped birthmark on the left side of my chest. It's right at the point where the ribs start to curve upwards towards the sternum. Interestingly I've had recurring dreams since childhood of being stabbed in that general area. It was a dream of being a knight or something walking through a city in the desert and one of my compatriots lead me to a trap and drove a stiletto into my chest.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SUICIDEHK45

I have one on my right side,
That mean I died from a spear to the rib?

Also my back is covered in freckles, looks like leopard print.

Maybe I was a leopard that got speared?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kevinunknown

big toe? id say snake bite

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I was just reading an article on this subject a couple of days ago. Here's the linked PDF for a thought provoking read:

www.medicine.virginia.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join