It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic CCTV footage of Lahore blasts *i have a question about the video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I dont know if its because its late but ive watched this video over and over and wouldnt mind other peoples opinion.

I dont think this is offensive to ask and i apologize if it is the second clip in the segment. Showing the crowded area.

K here is what i am seeing, it almost looks that after the explosion the crowd disperses in a way that looks like the crowd entering played in reverse.

Im not suggesting anything im just asking other ppl please have a look at this, pick out a person or two and there is a crowd crouched in the upper left the people tracking in the south east direction camera relative.

it sounds insane but after the explosion its hard to tell if they are filling the sapce "sped up" or if they are quickly dispersing.

id appreciate a look. the flow seems off, or i am.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I watched through it several times but i couldnt really see what you mean,after the blast it looks like the shockwave is pushing people back as well as everyone fleeing.The red circle guys at 00:06 really are getting out of there fast ,they obviously new something was up.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

thanks, its not like you get this angle all the time i may be expecting more panic.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Hey Hack,
it's the refresh rate on the video, that makes it look like that, I saw it.
It's not like continuous shooting, it's saved once a sec or every 2 seconds, we have cameras like that here at work.

top topics

join