It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IFO PICTURE LIBRARY (Identified Flying Objects)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2002 @ 11:35 PM
link   
spaceandmystery.tripod.ca...

These are the new types of aircraft that are being worked on.

Well, this is all I could find, so who knows if any information is out on the internet about the new craft yet. I believe they said that very little was released on it, but its existance is now known to be a saucer-shaped nuclear powered craft. Maybe the Re-Entry Vehicle is the one. I'm thinking there were another picture of a more sleak design with a small tail fin, that I remember.

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Excellent stuff, folks! Keep 'em coming!

(I found this material to be a real eye-opener. I'd no idea there were that many saucer shaped craft around!)

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Byrd

jra

If you have any please post. !

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2002 @ 09:24 PM
link   
necro99

nice pics. !

posted on Jul, 17 2002 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Some of the earliest stories about German flying saucers date back to an inventor named Victor Schauberger. Schauberger was born in Austria in 1885 and was considered by many to be a crackpot. Schauberger himself said, "They call me deranged. The hope is they are right..." Schauberger believed that machines could be designed better so that they would be "going with the flow of nature" rather than against it.

One of Schauberger's projects was to produce a flying machine, saucer shaped, that used a "liquid vortex propulsion" system. His theory was that "if water or air is rotated into a twisting form of oscillation, known as a 'colloidal,' a build-up of energy results, which, with immense power, can cause levitation."

According to stories Schauberger built several models (right), one of which was almost five feet in diameter and was powered by a 1/20 hp electric engine. Some reports indicated that one of the models actually flew. There are also reports that, according to letter Victor Schauberger wrote to a friend, a full-sized prototype of one of his designs was constructed using prison labor at the Mauhausen concentration camp. This craft flew on February 19th of 1945 near Prague and obtained an altitude of 45,000 feet in only 3 minutes. The letter goes on to say the prototype was destroyed by the Nazis before it could be captured by the Allies.

www.unmuseum.org...

Schauberger's models.

After the war Schauberger moved to the United States, where some contend he worked on secret projects for the U.S. government. He died in 1958, apparently claiming his ideas had been stolen.

Another German designer involved with the Nazi effort during the war was Rudolf Schriever. Schriever, along with some other engineers named Habermohl, Miethe and Bellanzo, apparently came up with several disc-shaped aircraft designs that used more conventional power sources than those Schauberger envisioned. One of Schriever's drawings shows an egg-shaped cockpit surrounded by a rotating fan-like disc that provided the lift. A Mieth drawing depicts a smooth flat saucer with an elongated hump on its back for the cockpit. Both would have been powered by jet engines.

As with Schauberger, there were reports that some of these designs were actually built. The Schriever machine was said to have been tested in 1945 and to have reached an altitude of 12 kilometers in a little over three minutes. It had a top speed of 2000 kilometers an hour.

www.unmuseum.org...

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Jul, 23 2002 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Do you like german ufo Necro99 ?

This site is fit for you. Ask for a pw, you'll not regret it.

www.naziufos.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ok... but ONLY if it is free!

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
ok... but ONLY if it is free!

No, you have to pay 1 billions...Of course it's free.

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Password Required.
on this site. ?

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
Password Required.
on this site. ?

Yep, but do not ask me why. I do NOT know why.

posted on Aug, 7 2002 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri

i wonder if i could take moller's xm4 for a spin someday

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join