It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in hong kong choi hung (2-7-2010 9:15pm)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Now this I am sure i have seen before well the UFO on ATS only as a photograph[ could be wrong]
Still I added thumbnails and a snapshot of the object as for video I have no clue what this is could be a balloon for all I know what do you think?.

As for information all the YT poster put was HK [Hong Kong] sorry no more yet.
There is another video same place just 30 mins later video below.

This one is not as good but still thought I should add it here.
I know that this sighting [Link below] in Japan looks more like a balloon or inflatable but what about this video above?.

Other thread Japan footage

[edit on 3-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The first video does not want to work for some reason, does it show anything different than the second?
The donut shape in the stills says to me that it was not focused on the object completely. I wish the big building on the right wasn't in the way on the second film.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I will sort the first video out now .
Should work now takes a bit of time sorry.
Also please select 480p on the first video don't ask why just seems to work when selected

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well the guy has 4 videos of it starting from 9:05pm, they all show pretty much the same thing. By the way that it is not doing an awful lot i think it is just a star. I could be wrong though, i was hoping to see the moon in one of the vids, if so my money was on Jupiter but it could just as easly of been Lyra, that's my new favourite choice. It is awfully star like, it would help if we knew the direction he was looking and can the rule everything else out.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I only posted this video because to me had best footage but this could be anything like you said.
Thanks for reply

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What happens between 8:20 to 8:25 in the first video???

Looks like the object appears at the left of one sec., 2 secs., later you can see it closer to the middle. like coming behind of a window column or frame. Could be an indoor light reflected on the glass of the window??

That movement in those 5 seconds looks like the effect of the camera moving.

The object shows a black spot in the center, that could be the bolt holding the light to the ceiling??

But....maybe I'm wrong.

I just saw the second video. That is another object, when the camera zoom in it doesn't look like the first one at all. Looks more like an star or a planet. Also, a view of the location with daylight would be interesting. The video is real, but can't call it ufo, it isn't a flying object.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

K3rm1t.....

Nothwithstanding I had a little trouble with the video.....

I believe that is a digital camera iris effect caused by trying to focus on a point light source.

As to what that point light source is, it could be anything.

If the correct time, position & orientation can be entered into Heavens Above, it could be determined if it is a known object such as a planet or a bright star.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
STS-75 UFO footage similarities here but that may actually indicate a problem with repeatable anomalies in the cameras.
My biggest problem with the issues on these sites or documented controversies are the sources. If the sources can't be verified then you can pretty much make up your own religion and people will buy it.
However I have to say I have an open mind just not too open...

This should be fun, was first posting, shame I'm on the grid now....

top topics

join