It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News Military Men Moving There own Families Now!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Breaking News Military Men Moving There own Families Now!!!!

current.com

It has been approximately three weeks since former State Trooper and Secret Service appointee Greg Evenson appeared on The Waterman Files to discuss what his inside sources are telling him about the situation in and around the Gulf of Mexico. Today, Evenson discussed and updated the situation with John Greg Evenson stated that it was suggested to him by University of Texas researchers that four to five weeks ago (which he described in a broadcast on May 27th) that there were reports from the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
six mile bubble under the ocean are never any good infact this could be all bad..like the coment it kinda makes me wish there was a god so maybe he could do something...

this is a mayday mayday we are going down!

SNIP OB@MA! and his little crew! its time to take it all back disolve this regime

David Hesperia Ca

current.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD NOTE: DO NOY EVADE THE AUTOMATIC CENSORS

[edit on 3-7-2010 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
video dont work in link FYI

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link to the story at Before its news is in this thread.

Not that two threads to warn people about the coming oilpocalypse is a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link to the story at Before its news is in this thread.

Not that two threads to warn people about the coming oilpocalypse is a bad thing.

What story? What 2 threads? Who are you?

(reference to your sig., lol)

Definitely not good news. This is never going to be squared away..... for a long......... long time.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The site is kind of like ATS, without the excellent user filters, lol.

We demand proof, they just post things, and the whole site is setting off red flags with my security software.

Be careful...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Six mile methane bubble? Well if true it is a potential explosion and probably a tusami!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Four exclamation marks? It must be serious!

Who is the author of this piece on Beforeitsnews? It's often worth cross checking the person who submitted this article because Beforeitsnews peddle alot of garbage on there site too. Not saying this is false though.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

The author's name is "Barracuda" soooooooo... yeah, not lending much credence to this story. When the author uses such a ridiculous pseudonym, it is time to become highly suspicious.

Eventually, there will have to be some evacuations - it is unavoidable, BUT... I suspect they will be related to hurricanes and indirectly to the oil.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah, they would have some evacuations anyway because of the hurricanes but I`m still worried about all the oil and toxins that will be brought in with the hurricane. What a mess that will be... even with dillution it would have to be pretty nasty. Dillution aint helpin all the dead animals thats for sure...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
All these evacuation rumors are making me crazier than normal.

Nobody will be evacuated, it is MUCH MUCH cheaper to let them die, I assure you. Money.

Anybody reading this within the "200 mile zone" or whatever you want to call it, you're gonna have to figure this out yourself, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Total crap.......after hitting the link I got a nice trojan virus...............

It took 45 min to get off the computer..........

Again this is the same source as the PLOW thread.........BS

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DetN8me

Current.com.....is that related to the sex poodle's tv network. I noticed the story wasn't sourced. Just says scientists say this and that. As a reporter, if you make an outrageous claim, there needs to be a source for it. Hence, credibility and not an invented claim. Stories like this are not convincing. In J school, the first thing you learn is the difference between...."Some suggest the world will explode after lunch today" and "George Jones, astro-physicist at Louisiana State University and President of AAPA, says he beleives the world will explode shortly after lunch today, based on disturbing sightings of an enourmous asteroid by hundreds of astronomists, which is on an impact trajectory with the earth.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Katrina launched an excessive amount of toxins into the environment - from houshold cleaners, to oil and gas, and solvents and paints etc... The entire basin was a cesspool of poison - and epople are lving there right now.

Like I said, any evacuations will be limited to hurricane affected areas and they will be temporary. Don't fool yourself into believing that the government cares enough about your health and well-being to relocate you!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Total crap.......after hitting the link I got a nice trojan virus...............

It took 45 min to get off the computer..........

Again this is the same source as the PLOW thread.........BS

Did you alert the mods? I would hate for that to happen to anyone else.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

When the author uses such a ridiculous pseudonym, it is time to become highly suspicious.

Don't always follow this method to measure one's credibility, not to say this point isn't a good one because I'm sure it holds weight for the most part but keep in mind the names of operations such as "Operation Paperclip" (In search of Nazi scientists)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The bubbling seawater the guy in the video is talking about could be the dissolved methane thats degasses cause of the movement of the water surface.
Also the change of pressure if water comes to the surface can explain the degassing. Just a theorie....

I heard the methane levels of the seawater are incredible high (hundreds thousands to a million times higher then normal)

Its all so so sad. The picture of the oil covered pelican says it all.
I am ashamed to be a human, we do not deserve this planet.

top topics

join