It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 11th...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's 8:13 a.m. on Sunday, July 11, 2010. Reporting in from Georgia, USA. Still awake here...all appears to be well.

We were just discussing in another Deepwater-related doomsday topic how someone may have take this date and combined it with the real events in the GoM plus a novel called The Deep Sleep (or is it a novel) and came up with Operation Deep Sleep...an operation it seems to which all references keep being removed from the web.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Have you any links to the thread or other links?
thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

This thread..is where we were discussing it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I predict that nothing will happen. Nothing at all. Please remember to congratulate me tomorrow on my amazing prophetic powers.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Oh i will the only predictions that ever come true on ATS are the ones that say nothing will happen. To be fair to the OP i think he is basing most of this on stuff that is reasonable but yeah nothing will happen. If a prediction is made on ATS one can safely assume nothing will happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This oes not by default need to be a SHTF scenario. ATS has been right before, 19th April was spot on.

Not through prophetic powers, but through observation. Timing is everything, and we certainly do behave en masse at times. There are enough pointers in the OP's post to suggest that stuff could happen on any one of a number of fronts.

Now this cliff hanger scenario has been engineered, anything bad CAN happen at an time. But, as above, timing is everything.

I find it a curious phenomenon that people are expecting "the end" any second now. Even the naysayers have this interest, and their bluster is never really convincing.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

and to add one more. I just posted this thread earliar about a sunspot growing past the size of two Earths...

abovetopsecret

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
There are enough pointers in the OP's post to suggest that stuff could happen on any one of a number of fronts.

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
World Cup finals... Riots.

Darkest night of 2010, new moon... Israeli night attack on Iran.

Estimated arrival for more US warships in Gulf... Worrisome.

Total Solar Eclipse over Easter Island... Just creepy.

Time Wave Zero... July 11th is next major date.

Any connection between the World Cup final and riots is tenuous at best. There have been no riots at any of the WC matches.

A new moon is hardly a pointer towards anything given that they happen every month.

Estimated arrival for US warships - nothing more than coincidence.

A total solar eclipse over Easter Island isn't creepy in any way, and I can't understand why anybody would think that it is.

Time Wave Zero is bunk. Nothing will happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
OH NOES, another prediction thread

wait, wasnt saturday 10 suppose to be the day aliens would come to earth?

the guy had like 90 flags in 10 hours

where are those people now? oh wait, they are here ... ok

I predict a very boring day, hows that for a prediction:?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just so it is recorded:

In Indianapolis Last night there was a "flash" in the sky, followed by a "Boom."

Reported by several people I know late in the night/early morning with sirens heard as well.

I say this because sometimes, a boom and flash are followed by earth movements in the crust, or the use of HAARP, whatever causes it.

Just wanted it recorded, enjoy the day all!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

Have you any other info or links to this?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sounds like a thunderstorm to me mate, flash in the sky followed by a boom.

Nothing has happened today as yet, and im not going to worry about it!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Brave

Funny, my son and I were sitting out on the porch about 1 am this morning and saw two large flashes in the distance to our west. No booms, but the flashes were bright and not anything like lightening... I mentioned to my son that they may have been precursors to an earthquake...we do live smack on the new madrid fault! Just saying...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Englands_Glory

I think that The_Brave would know what a thunder storm was like? IMO im keen to hear more.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Oh hell I can feel it coming, I have never felt this bad without being sick. I'm drained of energy and I feel very anxious, like I'm going to explode let alone anyone else.

If Israel attacks Iran then you bet it would take 2 months or more for the Arabs to plan and start the Gog-Magog invasion. My bet is November 8th is when Israel is forced to Nuke Russia and the rest off the invaders to stop them from overrunning their defenses.

God Bless THE U.S.A. and Israel.

you should have quoted
God bless the poor victims from all USA and Israel bombs

are you jewish ? to bring back that gog and magog invasion again and again
they always bring back that a futur mass invasion that would probably destroy israel itself would come....
do you know that Israel his carefully planning that
they want the end of the world so much
thats why they piss off everyone around them so they can fullfill the gog and magog prophecy ...
its no prophecy if you push it
Israel Regime extemist policies is a danger to the world itself

so dont bless a state that want the end of the world so badly
god blessing israel is like blessing a guy before he make a terrorist action in a mall ... killing everyone

israel have more radical extremist hatred people in their society than muslim people
i was once neutral on this .. now its clear in my head
Israel is THE terrorist state in the world now
regime change is a MUST before more people get kill

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, to day is the first day with the cap removed on the gulf volcano
so that is 125,000 barrals times 42 gallons of oil per day now being spewed directly into the gulf.

Now due to the international date line does that decapitation fit the date?
or is today the day when the damage really starts, or comes to light in a big way?

I'd say that amount of oil is a disaster, news black out or not.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Richard_Hoagland:_Sea_Floor_Set_To_Erupt.
______beforeitsnews/story/98/695/Richard_Hoagland:_Sea_Floor_Set_To_Erupt.html

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
my red flags for this date went up yesterday before this thread, ..just taking everything into consideration. i dont believe in timewave zero, or certain star alignments. but i do believe the terrorists like high profile attacks and everybody will be watching the finals tonight. im sure theyd want this on film.

but add on yeah its the 11th, and that eclipse happened/happening, .. my worry meter was raised a while ago but ive been on high alert forever which has done nothing but seriously drain my health and make my valium consumption gradually exponentially high. no pun intended.

i dont wanna talk out of my but cuz im not, this is purely speculation..but from someone who monitors news a LOT, all i do is read, ...today would be an ideal date for them because of the high profile target, the date and perhaps the eclipse.

hopefully im wrong!!! like, thanks terrorism for making me a fn valium addict, i can't find enough xanax/valium to make me comfortable anymore, i'm simply very uncomfortable, thank the lord for booze....and cheerz, i hope tonight goes without incident.

d.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, my birthday was yesterday and no one remembered it in my household, so if today is the last day of life as we know it, I guess that is why.

Seriously though, when life as we know it ends, it ends, and there isn't much to be done about it and I doubt that we will have time to do much prep, so just go with the flow today and what happens happens.

We can fret and pray and worry and torment each other when it is all over, just like we do now. Right?

Not saying the end is a good thing, not saying it is a bad thing, but all in all, the course has been set and we are on the ride stuck at the top. We have to ride it out now and see what happens on the other side.

Atlas has shrugged and the world has come crashing down.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join