It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bayer drug was infected with HIV and knowingly sold

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I know it is no excuse for his behaviour but it helps if we understand where people are coming from and the effects life has upon them.

Irrationality is a common result for people struggling with bereavement especially under tragic circumstances.

I think it is obvious that he is emotionally charged due to the very real effects HIV / AIDS has had directly upon him and someone very close to him.

I suspect he needs help and support at this moment rather than ridicule, not that I am suggesting you have unneccesarily ridiculed him.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

No surprise to me... i had Bayer down as number 4 in my thread...

Top Ten Corporate bad guys

4) Bayer

German pharmaceutical company that gave us Aspirin.
Apart from manufacturing Zyklon B and using slave labor in its factory’s during WW2 this company is also accused of...

contaminating American rice crop with unapproved genetically engineered Bayer CropScience rice

financing the civil war in Democratic Republic of Congo

causing the death of thousands of hemophiliacs by giving them products infected with HIV

Causing the death of 31 people in the USA with its anti-cholesterol drug, Baycol

killing 24 children in the remote Andean village of Tauccamarca, Peru with its powdered milk substitute that had been contaminated with methyl parathion.

To those of you calling this a Hoax... do some research before jumping to conclusions... this is very very REAL!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Well I just checked Wikipedia and I could find no mention of Bayer being related to the production of Zyklon B. Please state your sources.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Properly speaking, it was the parent company of Bayer (I.G. Farben) that made Zyklon B.

But it is in the wikipedia page:

The Bayer company then became part of IG Farben, a conglomerate of German chemical industries that formed a part of the financial core of the German Nazi regime. IG Farben owned 42.5% of the company that manufactured Zyklon B, a chemical used in the gas chambers of Auschwitz and other extermination camps. During World War II, the company also extensively used slave labor in factories attached to large slave labor camps, notably the sub-camps of the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp. When the Allies split IG Farben into several pieces after World War II for involvement in organized Nazi war crimes, Bayer reappeared as an individual business. The Bayer executive Fritz ter Meer, sentenced to seven years in prison by the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal, was made head of the supervisory board of Bayer in 1956, after his release.

Wikipedia article on Bayer

And you can add to that list stalling the FDA recommendation that aspirin have a warning label about the risk of Reye's Syndrome when given to children with flu. FDA recommendation was originally made in 1982, but Bayer and other aspirin manufacturers fought against the idea until 1986. The connection between aspirin and Reye's Syndrome is still not 100% certain, but there was an immediate and very dramatic decrease in cases once the warnings went into effect.
NYTimes article on Reye's Syndrome and warning labels

edited to add link to Reye's Syndrome source

[edit on 7/6/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I think you will find the sources on my original thread that i linked in previous post...

reply to post by americandingbat

Thanks americandingbat

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
People still don't actually believe this \hiv \AIDs rubbish do they? I think you'll find that it was drug using Gay's in the 80's that showed signs of abusing their bodies and through STD's add a killer drug as a cure (AZT killed its trial patients) and bingo a so called hyped pandemic that never happened except in the poor countries where they could be sold the killer drugs that an already hammered imune system and what do you know those poor black people die! BTW what happened to magic johnson, do you think he stopped taking the AZT's?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Sorry mlmijyd but are you trying to suggest that HIV/AIDS is fake?

I have to respectfully disagree if that the case...

I personally know someone who has HIV and one of my sisters best friends died of AIDS.... I assure you its very real.

Please except my apologies if that’s not what you meant

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join