It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bayer drug was infected with HIV and knowingly sold

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by airforce47
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

For your reading pleasure factor VIII

Therapeutic use

FVIII concentrated from donated blood plasma (Aafact), or alternatively recombinant FVIII can be given to hemophiliacs to restore hemostasis.

The transfer of a plasma byproduct into the blood stream of a patient with hemophilia often led to the transmission of diseases such as hepatitis B and C and HIV before purification methods were improved. Antibody formation to Factor VIII can also be a major concern for patients receiving therapy against bleeding; the incidence of these inhibitors is dependent of various factors, including the Factor VIII product itself.[8]

In the 1980s, some pharmaceutical companies such as Bayer sparked controversy by continuing to sell contaminated factor VIII after new heat-treated versions were available.[9] In the early 1990s, pharmaceutical companies began to produce recombinant synthesized factor products, which now prevent nearly all forms of disease transmission during replacement therapy.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
To the op : You should put in big bold letters in the first post that it was spread through blood and not a pill because these people can't take the time to actually read.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by mnmcandiez]

I wish I could. However, once a certain number of people post in a thread you cannot edit the first post anymore (or subsequent posts after a certain period of time). It's so ridiculous I just laugh when I see post after post about it being passed through a pill. ATS: where ignorance is spread regularly.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm sure most of you have seen the video of Dr. Hilleman, from Merck, admitting to introducing HIV to the population... through a vaccine...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
What is so hard about this thread to understand?

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
To the op : You should put in big bold letters in the first post that it was spread through blood and not a pill because these people can't take the time to actually read.

Originally posted by pjslug
It's so ridiculous I just laugh when I see post after post about it being passed through a pill. ATS: where ignorance is spread regularly.

Well, what can the response be? This is the worst occurrence I've seen of mass ignorance in an ATS thread in quite a while. It isn't mere ignorance of the details of the story, or medical ignorance, which could be forgivable. Instead, this is willful ignorance of the information given freely and clearly by the OP (and reiterated multiple times throughout the thread). People are actually not reading the OP. Stunning.

Fools rush in where fools have gone before.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
My God....

Don't worry KJ, some people really are just too stupid for some things. Primary level reading comprehension too it seems.

This is obviously a real conspiracy, with serious implications for the health industry. Great job pj.

Threads like this drive people with interesting opinions away. Dealing with this level of stupidity is just a time sink.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by seenitall]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
On this previous post I was made to feel like I was a nonsensical despot not deserving a mere notice.

However, after reading the nonsensical post, I realized I was smarter and far more avdersarial than the folks that tore me me down.

I'm not taking it. So here is my big SCREW YOU!

Ok, I feel better.

Bayer does not inject HIV into your bloodstream! Get it! Good. Your being a conspiracist of the bad kind and a bore.

HIV is spread by blood to blood to contact. There is no company out there injecting this disease intentionally through dry weaponization nor through wet vaccinations.

You people are crazy and I stand behind that fact. I'd be dead already if that were true. So SCREW YOU propagandists! Damn I feel better.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Quite the reversal.

So can you tell us what you think of the many articles posted in this thread on the very real life consequences of this disaster? It is not even really being disputed, just financially stunted in repayment. I would be interested to at least hear your response to these articles. Are they all lies?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Please hang up the phone, you are out of your league.Text

That's a pretty nervy statement coming from someone who has been adamant that the op's post is a hoax when there is quite a lot of documented proof that it is not.

Copperflower, carry on, my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ignorance is the catched virus in this forum. I refuse to be knelt down to the floor by the arrogance and ignorance to the posters that believe you can catch Ebola (or whatever else) by simply watching it on t.v. Thats exactly how absurd this thread is.

I AM DONE! Want to believe that viruses are in your breakfast cererals; well by all means toast your ill beliefs!

Ciao bella.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Quite the reversal.

So can you tell us what you think of the many articles posted in this thread on the very real life consequences of this disaster? It is not even really being disputed, just financially stunted in repayment. I would be interested to at least hear your response to these articles. Are they all lies? [/quote

Do you think they are all truths? Come on. You are far more intelligent than this rag of a thread. I've read your other posts and you are beyond this dishevelment. The reason I befriended you was because of your intellect. Don't disappoint me, your better than this.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Please hang up the phone, you are out of your league.Text

That's a pretty nervy statement coming from someone who has been adamant that the op's post is a hoax when there is quite a lot of documented proof that it is not.

Copperflower, carry on, my friend.

I'm sorry, who are you?!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Do you think they are all truths? Come on. You are far more intelligent than this rag of a thread. I've read your other posts and you are beyond this dishevelment. The reason I befriended you was because of your intellect. Don't disappoint me, your better than this.

I appreciate those kind words. Please take this in that spirit then. If it is wrong for me to believe these articles, then I am apparently quite ignorant. I would appreciate it if you would fill me in. Do you think Ryan White was really murdered and it was covered up with this same type of hoax? Can you tell me what is not accurate about the articles posted? I am genuinely asking you to help me realize how faulty this all is as you say.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I appreciate those kind words. Please take this in that spirit then. If it is wrong for me to believe these articles, then I am apparently quite ignorant. I would appreciate it if you would fill me in. Do you think Ryan White was really murdered and it was covered up with this same type of hoax? Can you tell me what is not accurate about the articles posted? I am genuinely asking you to help me realize how faulty this all is as you say.

Ryan White is GD saint! You are going woefully in the wrong direction if you believe this thread. Give me a break. Ryan White was not murdered anymore than the milliions that have died of AIDS.

OK, I will give you this conspiracy....If HIV was a man made virus, then many of us have been murdered. Find the answer and bring back my partner that died in great pain in my own home. BTW, he was a plasma scientist on the cutting edge of nuclear technology. The gov't spent millons on him and his clearances.

Same for me .

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ryan White is GD saint! You are going woefully in the wrong direction if you believe this thread. Give me a break. Ryan White was not murdered anymore than the milliions that have died of AIDS.

I never said he was. I know how he died. He contracted AIDS through a blood transfusion much like the topic of this thread. Apparently you do not believe that is possible so can you tell me how he really died?

OK, I will give you this conspiracy....If HIV was a man made virus, then many of us have been murdered. Find the answer and bring back my partner that died in great pain in my own home. BTW, he was a plasma scientist on the cutting edge of nuclear technology. The gov't spent millons on him and his clearances.

Same for me .

Who is talking about man-made viruses? Are you saying it is or is not? BTW, we have all lost people so please do not use that as an appeal. I am seriously asking you to enlighten me. I can tell this is an emotional topic for you but you have to decide. Would you like to educate someone like me and help me find the truth, or do you want to get upset and defensive? Only one is going to get us anywhere.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

K J,

We have all loved and lost. It's the way of the human.

Do you really want to belive in the inane contributions of conspiracy theories towards Aids?

I like a good conspiracy theory now and then, but this is the end all for me.

Believe what you want. Don't hurt others by your belief systems. Others have actually lived and died through this. I am a material witness. Are you?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

K J,

We have all loved and lost. It's the way of the human.

That was my point. You are either let it get in the way or using it to appeal to credibility. Either way, it only works when one is alone in their struggle. Just pointing out that as important as it may be to you, it is only making your post a rant, not a fact filled response like I expected.

Do you really want to belive in the inane contributions of conspiracy theories towards Aids?

I want to believe in the truth. Why do you insist on telling me this is all so wrong without explaining why? I asked about Ryan White for a reason. Please tell me how you believe he contracted the virus.

I like a good conspiracy theory now and then, but this is the end all for me.

Believe what you want. Don't hurt others by your belief systems. Others have actually lived and died through this. I am a material witness. Are you?

Seriously? That is it? You just tell me to believe what you say is wrong and you are done? So your choice is that you do not want to help educate me, you just want to yell angrily into a void? I had higher hopes.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I would just like to add, how many times have you cried yourself to sleep after losing a loved one to AIDS. It's been sixteen difficult years for me. How about you?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I would just like to add, how many times have you cried yourself to sleep after losing a loved one to AIDS. It's been sixteen difficult years for me. How about you?

Tonight is the anniversary of the death of my 19 year old girlfriend to cancer. That was a long time ago and she was an amazing person. I am not letting that get in my way. Can you please explain how Ryan White contracted the AIDS virus.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have more anger in me than any venomous snake. I have a very difficult time with my emotions.

I'm on my 24th year of being HIV positve. It's no picnic, I can assure you. So, If you have no first hand expeperince at this, YES, I can dismiss conspiracy and I can DISMISS other peoples warped views.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Please lets let Ryan White out of this. His story will live on. No need for me to Wikepedia him. He was a brave young man.

Sorry about your girlfriend. Then You know loss a great deal.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join