It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bayer drug was infected with HIV and knowingly sold

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Baxter has been shown to have had the same lapse of conscience. I'm sure all members of Big Pharma have demonstrated the same failure of morality.

Hahaha. You've all just caught yourselves in the eternal web of credibility. No one will ever have high enough credentials to be completely credible in everyone's eyes. Why bother even requiring such an unattainable status? Just accept what you know to be true and allow others the same freedom. No one is ever right forever. At some point, every single academic thought/thesis/law crumbles, once we understand what we never knew at the point that we had that clever thought that somehow became a "law".

Look at the bigger picture. Look at the BIG picture. You can't, can you? You always only have limited information. When you attempt to further limit the application of information, you will always end up with an even more incomplete picture. This is why I laugh when you people demand "scientific evidence". Go ahead, but know you're just being arrogant (by having so much faith in human intelligence) and foolish by limiting it to with strict limitations of application.

But you will learn....

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Yeah, I figured I'd get no responses. Your just conspiritorial screamers. Nothing to back up your ignorant statements. Take me on. I am ready and willing to give you statistics and hard core medical information. Run, babies, run.

You sir are full of it if you dont mind me saying.

First you jumped onto the thread and the OP's neck stating that he should check his facts and research the disease using incorrect arguments and facts yourself (HIV virus can only survive for 45 seconds outside fo the host you say)! You also failled to read and comprehend the thread. screaming that HIV cannot be inside off a drug because it cannot exist in a pil even tho on the OP it was clearly stated the drug was apllied through injections.It also goes to show your knowledge (or better yet, lack off) about drug administration as it seems in your mind to be limited to "taking pills".

This case has been known and recognized for a long time wich you obviously where un-aware of aswell.You failled and looked dumb in your first attack followed by another dumb and unfounded attack filled with mindless drivel in wich you obviously do a 180 trying a TOTALY different angle to save face , its pathetic.

the OP did the right thing in bringing this to everyones attention again.It is not too long ago that in france something similar had happened when some exec's allowed contaminated blood be used for transfusions.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Rafe_]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Yes, when you write your next copyright for your next invention, I would suggest brushing up on your english [sic]. Your [sic] a four year degree dude with many limitations.

Yes, when you write your next copyright for your next invention, I would suggest brushing up on your English. You're a four year degree dude (?) with many limitations.

YOU STAND CORRECTED. These are just the few mistakes I found...your grammar sucks too. Your EGO it seems, far exceeds anything else about you, Sir...
Good day!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by odd1out]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So a thread about an incredibly sober topic has been derailed by the mind-blowing stupidity of brilab45...that's very unfortunate. Hopefully he/she will not return to this thread, and the discussion can resume.

This scandal has been discussed before on ATS, a point I make not to diminish the OP's moment but to inform members that additional information/musings/arguments/absurdities can be culled from previous threads. You can find most of them by searching ATS for "Bayer HIV." This may help by providing previous fact-checking done by ATS members, as well as providing material that may have been discovered during the course of those other discussions--all to help this thread along, not replace it, of course.

Thanks again OP. This is a story that bears retelling.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm going to apologize for my irrationality on my previous posts. I was out of order and sincerely hope I can be forgiven. I over medicated (legally), it was late and I just simply screwed up. Please forgive me.

Thanx.

Ex

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
AIDS
How HIV spreads

Do you know How HIV spreads?
HIV is found in blood, vaginal fluids, semen, and fluids that leak from the penis before orgasm. Outside the body, the virus is weak. Inside the body, it is strong. The virus lives in anyone exposed to it.

Vaginal sex: When a man puts his penis into a woman's vagina, it is called vaginal sex. If the man is infected with HIV, the fluids from his penis may get into the woman's bloodstream through a tiny tear in the vagina or through certain cells lining the vagina.

Anal sex: When a man puts his penis into his partner's anus, it is called anal sex. The rectum skin can easily tear during anal sex and allow fluids from the penis to get into a partner's bloodstream. Infection can pass the other way, too: the rectum can bleed if irritated by the penis, allowing infected blood into the body through the penis. Whether you are a man or a woman, anal intercourse is risky.

Oral sex: Contact between sex partners' genitals and mouth is oral sex. Virus in the fluids of the penis or vagina can get into the body through cuts or openings in the mouth.

Shooting drugs into veins: When people inject drugs, they also draw their blood into the needle and syringe. Other people using that needle and syringe without cleaning it, they can be exposed to infected blood in it when they shoot up.

Tattoos, ear piercing, and injecting steroids: If you share a needle with another person for any of these activities, you are risking HIV infection. The needle you share could be contaminated. There is no risk of infection with HIV if you get a tattoo or pierced ears from a professional who uses a sterile needle for each customer.

If you inject anabolic steroids with a sterile needle, there is no threat of infection with HIV. However, anabolic steroids, taken by injection or in pill form are dangerous. They can be deadly.

From pregnant woman or new mother to her child: If a woman is infected with HIV, there is a chance HIV will be passed on to her child during pregnancy or during birth. Medicine given to the mother before delivery can drastically reduce the chances of infection. The baby of an HIV-positive mother can also be infected with HIV through breast-feeding.

What about kissing? Small amounts of HIV have been found in the saliva of some people. But researchers have never found that HIV is spread by kissing. There isn't enough of the virus in saliva to cause infection. Most scientists agree you can enjoy kissing without worrying about AIDS transmission.

Do you know how HIV spreads?

It's A Fact.
Half of the new HIV infections reported each year occur in people 25 years of age and under. 1

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have HIV, but don’t know it. 2

Where you live, whether you're male or female doesn't matter to HIV. If you come into contact with blood, semen, or vaginal secretions infected with HIV, you can contract the disease.

Dealing With It.
Anonymous and confidential testing is available. If you test negative, you can take steps to stay healthy. If you’re HIV positive, you can take steps to protect your health and that of your partners. Visit www.hivtest.org to learn more.

For more information about HIV/AIDS-related concerns contact:

CDC National AIDS Hotline
800-342-AIDS

CDC National Prevention Information Network
800-458-5231 (English/Spanish)
800-243-7012 (TTY)

[edit on 7/3/2010 by Ex]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
reply to post by airforce47

AGREE!
I also thought there had to be blood to clood contact.........

( Hoax)

Good thing you did NOT take the time to even read the OP then. Why would someone come to this thread, skip the OP and yet read some inane comment about the virus being dead after 45 seconds?

Go back and read the OP, you will find the blood you are looking for.

Ex

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

You are correct, my apologies!

[edit on 7/3/2010 by Ex]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex

You are correct, my apologies!

[edit on 7/3/2010 by Ex]

Wow!

You almost never see this on ATS and this thread has made it happen twice on one page.

It just strikes me as so odd that here on ATS, with all the crazy things people believe, we still have people yelling HOAX about HIV being spread through blood. At least you are willing to take a second look.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

brilab45, The virus (HIV) was injected into a blood based "injectable" drug, thus being "in the blood". There was no "pill" involved. It would be wise to take a moment or two to obtain ALL of the facts presented before passing judgement in such a cavalier way. This is no "HOAX". Do your homework, my friend, before telling others they are "out of their league".

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well this doestn surprise me in the least as genocide and eugenics is their number one concern. en.wikipedia.org... Fritz ter Meer is quite a figure, Nazi war criminal, embraced by the UN and responsible for Codex Alimenatarious, and their poisoning our food, GMO crops, not to mention his running Bayers (its Nazi run!!!!)

They have been taken to court concerning the GMO crops as well, though they're not Monsanto, are they?

current.com...
Court ruling Bayers intentionally contimatinated gm rice.

Brussels - "We welcome the Woodruff County, Arkansas court finding that German corporation Bayer CropScience 'intentionally' contaminated US rice supplies. We applaud the decision requiring the company to pay Lennie Joe Kyle, the farmer who suffered losses when his rice was contaminated with Bayer’s genetically modified (GM) product, a total of US$1.3 million. This amount includes the first punitive damages for loss of future earnings ever awarded against Bayer."

"The case is one of a raft of hundreds of cases stemming from the 2006 contamination of US rice supplies with Bayer's experimental GM LL601 rice - an incident which continues to undermine US exports years later. The company has already been ordered by federal courts to pay four other farmers a total of US$3.5 million.”

www.morgellons-research.org...
Bayers and morgellons

Hello Marc, I am not sure if you want this info.

As you know I called Vitaly Citovsky last week to inquire about experiments on humans with agrobacterium tumefaciens. Even though his last report said that this bacteria could be spread to humans, he reputed now the fact in our conversation. So I checked out his book, "Agrobacterium, from biology to biotechnology" by Tzfira and Citovsky. In his book it states that over 80 different non plant species can be transformed by agrobacterium. Agrobacteria isn't restricted to eukaryotes. It is capable of transferring not only DNA but also proteins to host organisms. It genetically transforms several types of human cells. Human cancer cells along with neuron and kidney cells were transformed.

* As we have all been wondering about the legitimacy of the Morgellons study, I happened upon some interesting information. It seems that Bayer AG who is one of the largest biotechnology and GM producers in the world (see the Greenpeace site to review some of your countries fines] has a proven fraud relationship with Kaiser-Permanent. They also entered into partnership with Monsanto in May of 2008. Bayer also funded research for the Berkeley California labs where the smart dust technology was born. Monsanto supported the research done by Vitaly Citovsky.

* Bayer CropScience is a world leader in the areas of crop protection, pest control, seeds and plant biotechnology. As a partner in the production of high-quality food, feed and fiber, the company offers comprehensive solutions for modern, sustainable agriculture and non-agricultural applications.

The list goes on and on.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starrider

brilab45, The virus (HIV) was injected into a blood based "injectable" drug, thus being "in the blood". There was no "pill" involved. It would be wise to take a moment or two to obtain ALL of the facts presented before passing judgement in such a cavalier way. This is no "HOAX". Do your homework, my friend, before telling others they are "out of their league".

You apparently did not read my apology post. Twisting the knife does not make things better. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I sincerely hope that your "overmedicating" did not involve a blood based, injectable drug from Bayer.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
You know, i tried sharing this thread with a few fam members, and they just read the first post and think its a hoax...

Thanks whoever did that... thanks for derailing an important topic, and thanks for making peoples heads turn away from this.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by starrider

I sincerely hope that your "overmedicating" did not involve a blood based, injectable drug from Bayer.

I think I sneezed on you on you in the elevator after I got injected by Bayer. Sorry. Didn't mean it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
All I have to say is that HIV/Aids CANNOT live out side of the blood stream for any length of time. Once it has contacted air it dies. Now if this had been Hep, then you would have a week outside of the blood stream. Though it is some what of a nast thought taking a pill with said virus dead in it, the virus is just that dead, and harmless.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Everyone go back to reading about chem-trails, god forbid you believe something that actually is real and happened!

To the op : You should put in big bold letters in the first post that it was spread through blood and not a pill because these people can't take the time to actually read.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by mnmcandiez]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
All I have to say is that HIV/Aids CANNOT live out side of the blood stream for any length of time. Once it has contacted air it dies. Now if this had been Hep, then you would have a week outside of the blood stream. Though it is some what of a nast thought taking a pill with said virus dead in it, the virus is just that dead, and harmless.

IT WAS NOT A PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is so hard about this thread to understand?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Yet I was attacked on that premise. I may not have understood the core issue at hand on this thread. Yet I was attacked like a dying man getting kicked in the ribs. YOU CATCH AIDS FROM BODILY FLUIDS! PERIOD! Fresh HIV bodily fluids only!

Ok, I'm done. Love ya K J.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I have to say I do not understand though why anyone actually reading the OP would think it was a pill.

From the OP, second paragraph, first sentence -

The contaminated medicine was called Factor 8 which was an injection given to hemophiliacs

Is it the word injection or the word hemophiliac that is making people read pill?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join