It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best 2012 survival plan right here!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello ladies and gentlemen!!! Would you like to survive the apocalypse? would you like to know how and where to go??!!?!?!?! Well OF COURSE!!!!!

Just send me 29.95 and shipping cost for your 2012 survival kit, including map, water bottle and a stick. Honestly guys... dont be so gullible to believe something is going to happen, its basically the same as reading the above AND sending me the money...

is it possible, well anything is possible,, but dont go believing things just because they "Seem" to fit or match together, remember your reading this junk from humans, the same creature that gets drunk and pisses on themselves, then does it again the next day. I see way too many people jumping into believing these things without research , real research. I just wish I had been one of the smart guys to sell the underground bunker space for the 7 digits.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

Xagathorn this thread is quite useless, I am, and you are a human being, i dont p*ss on myself thank you very much.
Show us rather your research that it is not going to happen or is going to happen.

regards
Guns

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
2012 its all about hope,something to believe in, a reason to live .Many people have sh!t lives and believing in the end of the world is a reason to hang on to see what happens, but they will probably be disappointed when nothing happens and another date will be created to keep the dream alive.Send me your survival kit anyway i will use the stick to beat some sense into someone.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xagathorn
Hello ladies and gentlemen!!! Would you like to survive the apocalypse? would you like to know how and where to go??!!?!?!?! Well OF COURSE!!!!!

Just send me 29.95 and shipping cost for your 2012 survival kit, including map, water bottle and a stick. Honestly guys... dont be so gullible to believe something is going to happen, its basically the same as reading the above AND sending me the money...

is it possible, well anything is possible,, but dont go believing things just because they "Seem" to fit or match together, remember your reading this junk from humans, the same creature that gets drunk and pisses on themselves, then does it again the next day. I see way too many people jumping into believing these things without research , real research. I just wish I had been one of the smart guys to sell the underground bunker space for the 7 digits.

Hey i wish that too some times
I could have made a lot of bucks and then i could affort my own homemade survival kit and a shelter

It's still good to be prepared no doubt. But don't put your faith and money in some author who claim to know how you should be prepared and what you should be prepared for. Learn some basic survival skills instead, do your own research of what could happen and prepare according to what you find and believe to be a credible possibillity. You don't need an author who claims to know the secrets of 2012 to tell you how and what to prepare for.

If you buy his/hers books, you will probably find the same answers as you could find with a quick search on google or on ATS anyway. Don't you think that some of these people who actually buy these books would want to share this information, if it's THAT important?

[edit on 3-7-2010 by JokerzReality]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
And IF something does happen, the prepared will be, prepared. You may think 29.95 is going to have some effect on your survival. I believe knowledge will be the only factor.

I think many of the 2012 believers, are starting to fall away from some supermasive global destruction event happening.

One thing I know for sure, is that people are pissed off everywhere around the world. If this sentiment continues to grow at the rate it is, 2012 is gonna be quite a spectacle.

If you could post your research proving that nothing is going to happen, I would appreciate it. I'd love to be proven that my intuitions are completely wrong, and that what I see as small signs around me are just complete disillusioned thoughts.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by sticky]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

2012 or not, I believe it is a good thing to be prepared for disaster anyway. Y2K never happened, but it did have an effect on alot of people as far as being prepared goes.At the least it made people think what if for awhile.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Something IS going to happen! The Mayan Long Count Calendar will come to an end. Venus will transverse the Sun. There will be a Cool Eclipse(if you are lucky enough to be able to see it) AND It will officially turn Winter in the Northern Hemisphere!
I recommend a New Calendar, A pair of good Welding Goggles(to watch Venus) and a Coat!
Now please send $9.99 US Dollars as a donation to my ShareWare Armageddon Preparation Foundation!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Question, how much of a jerk can one person be?
Answer apparently a big jerk, I read this post and I start looking for a phone number or a PO box to no avail, I have my money order in hand plus extra for the tax all I need is the name and number.
Ps, money order is good right?

(Edit) By the way i do not drink, nor would i need to to have another episode!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
2012 its all about hope,something to believe in, a reason to live .Many people have sh!t lives and believing in the end of the world is a reason to hang on to see what happens, but they will probably be disappointed when nothing happens and another date will be created to keep the dream alive.Send me your survival kit anyway i will use the stick to beat some sense into someone.

Here is your answer already to my research, the 2012 hype is the collective of SOOOOOO many people with #ty lives and the world problems and conditions going down hill, 2012 is merely an escape goat for people. Even those with the good/ok lives that have questions and wonder about why we are here, who where when all those questions.
Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I remember the buzz in 1999 over Y2K and all i recall is the WWF introducing a new wrestler called Y2J. I would not think about 2012 to much i'd place my savings on nothing happening.

new topics

top topics

join