It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Reaches Florida's White Sandy Beaches *amateur video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I found this video particularily disturbing, not because the suffering of the creatures isnt disturbing. Its the first images of a clear violator in a very familiar image for alot of us, the beach.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Hack28]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Hack28]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Yep, and as time goes on at this pace there will be more TAR BALLS on the surface and even more filtered into the sand to be soaked up.

Not getting any better that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
What a shame.

I do not know who I feel worse for now, the animals in the sea, or the dumbass people playing in the water and sunbathing in the sand while this stuff washes up all over them.
Just look at that video, people in the water, everyone just hanging around like its no big deal.

Im amazed by the stupidity of some people.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It just goes to show ya how much people trust the "authorities"... some were actually in that water

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

you know i was a little shocked to see that as well, its not like it wasnt expected they have been warning for days. Youd think the lifeguards would have some sort of protocol to prevent the people from being in the water.

And youd think you wouldnt need a lifeguard to tell you to ya know NOT SWIM IN OIL!!

join