It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Reports More People Lost Their Jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

US Reports More People Lost Their Jobs

www1.voanews.com

The Labor Department's monthly employment report released Friday shows the U.S. economy shed more jobs than it created last month - a net loss of 125,000 jobs - the first monthly job loss of the year. Despite the net decline, the nation's unemployment rate inched lower in June, falling 0.2 point to 9.5 percent.

The private sector added more than 80,000 workers to their payrolls last month, better than the previous month, but not enough to offset the loss of more than 200,000 temporary census
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.boston.com
www.theaustralian.com .au
www.straitstimes.com

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Commissioner Keith Hall with the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 02 Jul 2010

We already know more jobs have been lost in an exponentially higher figure than the jobs already created.

It just goes to show that the U.S. economy has been going down the seersucker hole ever since the globalist frontman Obama took office in the White House.

Jobs have been going offshore thanks to the greedy transnational corporations, unemployment is rising, and more people have been dependent on the government dole.

www1.voanews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My customer base is mainly small businesses. I've seen a large increase in the number of them going out of business, or about to. And a decrease in the number of new businesses.

I fear this is only the beginning.

join