It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World tired of us: Israeli minister

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by proudcaptalist
They may play the victim card quite a bit. But it is true.....a large majority of the worlds population want jews dead.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by proudcaptalist]

Provide evidence or shut your mouth.

The people of the world wants Israel to stop its crimes against humanity.

They want Israel to stop expanding its settlements.

They want Israel to stop the occupation.

They want Israel to stop breaking international law which everyone else is abide to.

They want Israel to stop treating the Palestinian people like sh1t.

The world wanted the same to happen in regards to black people, in regards to women, in regards to the South African apartheid regime etc.

If you are gonna bring the freaken anti-Semite crap in to the equation then I bet you are one of the idiots who actually believe Jews were the only victims of WWII.

It wasn't just millions of Jews who got massacred in WWII.

It was also millions of other nationalities.

Get real, and wake up.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingIn

If it is not in my King James Bible,I will probably
not read it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well only the sith deal in absolutes.. which means that not all jews are 'evil'

I agree with the thoughts that the events occurring now, have all been in development for quite a while, before WW2 to be sure.
To think, that a sect of the faith orchestrated the death of millions of their 'brothers and sisters'

The ones that started this, and the ones that hold power, they are the ones that must be shown justice, not the innocents that merely live their lives.

Although, ignorance is a crime a lot of our fellow humans are guilty of..

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
In the end-times the world will come against Israel..

...and the book I read shows that Israel is going to win.

I just Google Earthed the mideast. Seems like a lot of empty land around there. Why is it everybody want's the little piece of sand Israel sits on? Kind of confusing to me unless there is anti-Semitism involved. Of course based on this thread, I see Israel has sooooo many supporters that just couldn't be true.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Nite_wing]

Anti-semitism? OOOh... you're sure to draw fire with THAT one! Be advised - the new semantics, the modern version, is "Anti-zionist". They've changed the words to mask their intent.

Can't have folks realizing they're RACIST, now can they? Not in this age of Newspeak and Political Correctness!

The first times I heard that term "zionist" was in the 70's and 80's, and it EXCLUSIVELY emanated from the mouths of the likes of the KKK and and the neo-nazi movement. They were ALWAYS harping about "those ZIONISTS" and "the ZOG" and the like, they replaced "blacks" with "zionists" in an effort to do a makeover on their image, and gain traction. No one else bought into that BS.

Until recently.

Now, it's the new catchphrase, the new label for an old ideology.

Now, everywhere I turn, I see the same sorts railing against "zionism" when they REALLY mean "them JEWS"! Oh, they'll buck up against THAT identification, and I'm sure to draw fire myself over revealing the agenda. They'll hem and haw and try to explain that they're GOOD folks, concerned with "humanity" and all that tripe, and they just hate them "zionists", not the poor, misunderstood "jews", who are, after all, only caught in the middle, helpless and defenseless.

The problem there is fasts are facts, and they sure as hell ain't gonna erase muslims or hindus to eradicate "zionism". No, they target JEWS to erase "zionism".

Cry me a river, "anti-zionists". The author of the Turner Diaries would sure be proud of you.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Palestine is not jew country. The jews should have been delivered to
Russia - Putin can deal with them without problem.

The jews in Palestine make Hitler look like a baby. My uncle who was
in WW11 stated the Germans were good to the American soldiers,
while no one wanted to be captured by the Japanese. Torture, the
same as the jews are doing to the Palestinans.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

Would that boycott include your pc?
Where do you think all the intel processors
are made in.

www.moit.gov.il...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

The problem with criticising Israel is that people will whip out the anti-semite card and quite quickly people stop listening to you. It's a pretty dishonest tactic but it's highly effective. We should be able to criticise Israel without being labelled as anti-semetic but people are rarely able to be even handed, it's easier to believe everyone that dislikes Israels tactics are simply Jew haters.

At the same time there are genuine anti-semites who are absolute scumbags and they are the ones who help foster this situation. We get thrown in the same group as these people.

I won't support any country that bulldozes peoples houses, while claiming they are just doing it to defend their own borders.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

So, you want to talk about stealing land...
The united states land was stolen from the
native americans!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

Thank-you for reminding me...
Besides being a supporter of Israel,
I am also dead set against islam.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

If the murderer confesses his sin and repents,yes!
second line same as the first.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yet another disgusting attempt to avoid the issues at hand by calling anyone who is against Israels policies a racist, you should be ashamed of doing this. It's completely dishonest, very underhand.

Get this straight, some of us don't hate groups of people, black, white, asian, oriental, gay, straight, jew, muslim and yes even the french are all fine by me as long as they are law abiding people. Of course i use the laws i think are acceptable for this statement.

Disliking a country is not the same as disliking a people and as already stated, 15% of people in Israel are Muslim, so it makes no sense to call all those against Israel racist. Unless of course you are trying to simply discredit those with genuine concerns, in which case it makes a lot of sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

No. There is no correlation to number of posts and level of care. The US, for example, says every 6 months they care about renewable energy. For the last 50 years too. What have they done about it? Nothing.

So you see. I can say I don'y care a lot. And it will always mean that. I don't care.

reply to post by Izarith

That's lovely and all but I'm not fighting Saladin in a crusade. I'm in America and don't care. Let the region be glassed. There is more peace to be found there in rubble than in glory.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The Grand Old Man has a point. I hope his colleagues listen to him.

link   

Originally posted by FeastofTrumpets
The jews would have invaded the Indians land just as the white man
did. The greedy jew never has enough.

Please keep that crap out of here
There are plenty of jews who are against Israeli policies

Originally posted by mamabeth
Thank-you for reminding me...
Besides being a supporter of Israel,
I am also dead set against islam.

Personally I find judaism and islam more similar than different
The similarities far outweigh the differences
and the differences are more in man than in religion on top of that too

But I have a question for you though
Would you support Israel as you do now because of the bible if Israel was not called Israel but rather Perka or something(i just made that name up)

The bible speaks of the israelites
But what if it was named Perka, would you still support it as you do or does it being called Israel subliminally make you think you must support it?

link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
names will never hurt me.It would be in
your best interest in remembering that we
are not to attack any member personally.

Please read the rules,have a nice day!
I wish I had a dollar for everytime that I am
called a moron or a retard!Slides right off
my back and attracts unwanted attention to
yourself!Better luck next time...next!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by nenothtu

Yet another disgusting attempt to avoid the issues at hand by calling anyone who is against Israels policies a racist, you should be ashamed of doing this. It's completely dishonest, very underhand.

Get this straight, some of us don't hate groups of people, black, white, asian, oriental, gay, straight, jew, muslim and yes even the french are all fine by me as long as they are law abiding people. Of course i use the laws i think are acceptable for this statement.

Disliking a country is not the same as disliking a people and as already stated, 15% of people in Israel are Muslim, so it makes no sense to call all those against Israel racist. Unless of course you are trying to simply discredit those with genuine concerns, in which case it makes a lot of sense.

See? I told you I'd draw fire, and they'd loudly protest being outed!

Facts are facts. You don't promote "peace" in the region, you promote "anti-zionism", the new phrase for the same old ideology. Who you gonna target to erase "zionism"? Jains? Buddhists? Muslims? Hindus? no, you target jews to erase your "zionism".

If you were FOR "peace" rather than AGAINST "zionism", you'd be coming down as hard on the Palestinians as you are the "zionists".

Not MY bad if I see behind the dishonesty and word-games you're playing.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Also tired of israel occupied Palestine getting tax payers money.
Read israel was getting $24 million dollars a day, 7 days a week,
365 days a year and it is not a loan. They are the 16th wealthiest
nation, so why do they need our American tax payers money? All
the weapons they have were given to them thanks to the American
tax payer. But still have to bloodsuck the life out of American
soldiers. Why in the hell should our soldiers have to die for that
demonic territory?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why is it ALWAYS the same people posting this Anti-Semite crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I have to think about this one,hummm...
After giving some thought to the topic,I
have decided to stick to my original reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join