It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World tired of us: Israeli minister

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

My point was, that as citizens of other nations, Jews DO have a piece of those nations. They could just be citizens like any one else. And many have. Why was there a need to create a whole new nation just for Jews? We arent Repatriating highland Scots, or the Irish who were driven out of their homes, why just do it for the Jews? We dont make a policy of going around and returning indigenous people to their land of origin and recreating several thousand year old kingdoms, so why do we in this one case, fly in the face of reason?

Money, thats why. Some very wealthy Jews lobbied for it, and some very wealthy non-Jews, (often for their own reasons) supported it. Its a dumb idea. Obviously. Too much water has passed under the bridge. Now, too much water may have passed under the bridge to undo Israel, but the worlds leaders COULD stop their land grabs by using the same strategies, (embargoes, economic sanctions, halting aid, etc.) they do everywhere else in the world. But we dont.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Promised land was not granted on unconditional terms. Remember when the Jews disrespected god they were denied access to the holy land for 40 years....the promise is not unconditional...they have to be good in order to have the land...since they are no longer good...I say they don't need it anymore...move them to Antarctica.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ALlENATlON

Lol. Your a good slave. Long live Israel!!!!

Where theres smoke theres fire. Israel is a terrorist nation and Zionism is a zenophobic ideology in which the Jews are the master race. They wish to see the land cleansed of muslims and have been doing a good job of it in the past 60 years.

But thats not important, they're there so lets just support em cause the they tell us otherwise. Ignore their actions its only words that are important. LOL tool.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Mdv2

To answer your question,the answer is A!
Being a good person is not the answer.

You are not serious, are you? So a murderer who goes to church and reads the bible has more chance to go to heaven than someone who doesn't go to church but lives a good life?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Religious zealotry boggles the mind. Its like they switch off the logic and reason parts of their brains or something.

Sad thing is these zealots can get quite demonic and violent if you present them with things they cannot accept due to their faith. best to nod and smile and walk away.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Titan Uranus]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He is right - I for one am tired of the Israeli thugs and I totally loathe everything Israel represents - violence, bullying, greed, massacre, deception, morbidity, extreme selfishness and self-pity - and I loathe even more their zionist agenda and actions.

I am also fed up to the back teeth with their pathetic excuses, their constant ridiculous attempts to portray themselves as the victims, when their actions are those of a bloody tyrant and their self-indulgent, self-pitying, poor me, lame unacceptable excuses.

I am sick of them using the holocaust as an excuse to try to use emotional blackmail as a weapon to get what they want.

I make a distinction between Jews and Zionists - for now at least. Zionists were RESPONSIBLE for funding Hitler and the holocaust.

They are evil psycopaths and yes, I am more than tired of them. They are not a religion, they are not a race, they are a bunch of evil criminal psycopaths who want to take over the whole world, along with their evil accomplices in US and Europe and kill two-thirds of the world's population for their own greedy, evil agenda.

They should never have been given a country - and they have behaved abominably towards the Palestinians.... and now they feel sorry for themselves because once again through their lies and deceit and evil they have drawn on themselves the hatred of the entire world.

If they don't like it, that's tough. But nowhere near as tough as the effect of their own deliberate evil on Palestinians and on the well being of all of us ordinary people in the rest of the world.

Who is behiind the bank crisis? The Zionists. Who was behind the World Wars? The Zionists. Who was behind 9/11? The Zionists. The list of their evil is endless, who is behind the mass poisoning which is going on through the aerosol spraying of aluminium and barium on the whole planet? The Zionists.

So, Mr. Ben-Eliezer, yes, you have no idea how tired of you we are. You will get no sympathy from me as you cry your crocodile tears all the way to the bank where you have stashed the billions you have stolen from the people of the world.

The criminal governments of the world continue to support the Zionests, US particularly (US = little Israel), but billions of decent people in every country of the world utterly despise what they represent.

I for one look forward to they day they will rot in hell - them and all their evill, criminal cronies.

That day can't come too soon for me.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by proudcaptalist
They may play the victim card quite a bit. But it is true.....a large majority of the worlds population want Jews dead.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by proudcaptalist]

Jews are direct descendants of the Annunaki. This is why I really believe all the governments let them run amok.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
IT'S OVER FOR ISRAEL - Sooner rather than later.

I'm surprised because Israel is going down and the anti-christ hasn't even physically taken the throne yet. The 'magic' that Israel has been spreading around is broken. People see it for what it is and the world is rising. Their technological tyranny and prison planet is not fully in place yet or enforced.

Hmmm...

I think Israel is going to pull out some Ace cards to establish her already existing globalist new world order of terror very soon.

CIA Report: Israel will fall in 20 years

[edit on 3-7-2010 by PunisherSupreme]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Israel

going through the same kind of abuse that Galileo went through. Suffering from the same fears Kepler did.

When one is well educated compared to those surrounding you, one may appear faggy and stand offish to them which invites teasing and bullying.

Israel is in the unenviable position of having every act recast against them to prove their guilt.

Every effort that they take, on the other hand, to be more calm, certain, and illuminate all the truth, the more fire is heaped on them.

In this Israeli Ministers' statements I hear the echoes of someone who fears they have become Giordano Bruno.

This too will happen to all of us. It's like for thousands of years they have been saying too the whole world, there is no word for how we are treated by those who break rules while at the same time accuse us of not being constrained by rules, when the track record shows that we are more constrained to be nice to you than you are to us, and yet you suggest that the world would love us if we stopped following these rules? The ones that specifically state over and over, don't take revenge, don't take vengeance.

I say the world is in danger of a mistrial.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
8 Pages? Wow. Ok, I didn't read the entire thread, so sorry if someone else said it, but I wonder if this has anything to do with that secret meeting he had the other day with Turkish leader that took everyone by surprise?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't know why people hate on Israel more than their puppet masters. If you don't already know, the US runs Israel not the other way around. Jews have controlling interest in keen areas such as media and some businesses but that doesn't give them a stronghold.

They are told what to say and what to do by someone bigger than their nation is. I hate to break it to many of you because you are American, the US has it's hand in almost every nation in the world.

The allies control the playing field and no amount of money can change their viewpoint. The zionists are just as guilty but they wouldn't be doing this if the allies didn't want to provoke the Iranians.

Greed is one hell of an emotion.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Suuuure.

A simple example of their tactics:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

What a bunch of crap.

Pre WWII nobody in Europe wanted the Jews around.
Europe was totally antisemitic. Right Before NAZI Germany spread their love, most if not all of Europe didn't want to take ANY of them in.

So now it's only the US and UK fault.

You do realize that while the Ottoman empire [pre-1923] period that the UK, France and Arabia had already worked out where the Jews would end up back in 1919. " The Arabs" had no issues with the agreement they wanted Syria AND PARTS of Jordon. They could of cared less about Palestine.

Consider all sides when debating the issue.

Thank you for posting that, I did not know any of that. However, it explains why WWII and the Holocaust was needed for the Jews to receive Israel, and it also explains why France suffered the brunt of the Nazi warmachine as the country was completely trashed because it was the main battle ground in WWII.

As far as the economy, did IQs just take a nose dive in the past couple of years? Anybody remember what happened on Wall Street?

Well yes, the longest war in U.S. history and the War in Iraq aren't the only reasons for our Governments recent economic strain, but what exactly happened on Wall Street that caused the recent world recession? I have never read a straight answer for the cause besides "derivatives" and “subprime mortgages” in the housing market. I also have never read that the problem has been fixed…

It is a world recession, and not just Wall St's problem. If we weren't two never-ending wars our government could have used that money to cancel out all of our states debts, and insure that they never go over budget again.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

If we established Israel, we can certainly relocate them.

Just wait. We will find a couple new planets and ship each religion to their own one. Only then will there be heaven on Earth. + Starwars… LOL!

I cannot emphasize how strongly I concur with this sentiment. Since nearly every religion dictates death to non-believers, segregation by religion seems to be the only practical solution to achieving world peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Israel

going through the same kind of abuse that Galileo went through. Suffering from the same fears Kepler did.

When one is well educated compared to those surrounding you, one may appear faggy and stand offish to them which invites teasing and bullying.

Israel is in the unenviable position of having every act recast against them to prove their guilt.

Every effort that they take, on the other hand, to be more calm, certain, and illuminate all the truth, the more fire is heaped on them.

In this Israeli Ministers' statements I hear the echoes of someone who fears they have become Giordano Bruno.

This too will happen to all of us. It's like for thousands of years they have been saying too the whole world, there is no word for how we are treated by those who break rules while at the same time accuse us of not being constrained by rules, when the track record shows that we are more constrained to be nice to you than you are to us, and yet you suggest that the world would love us if we stopped following these rules? The ones that specifically state over and over, don't take revenge, don't take vengeance.

I say the world is in danger of a mistrial.

David Grouchy

Your point is well taken but I must object to the persona you're trying to give Israel.

A better analogy is David vs. Goliath. Israel is Goliath. They have the motive, means and opportunity to run amok without any checks and balances from the rest of the world. WHY? They won't even tell us how many nukes they have. WHY? No one will sanction them for that. WHY?

Yet they sit on their high horse and tell Iran and N. Korea they can't have nukes. I understand us telling them they can't because we are playing by the rules. Israel is not playing by the rules of nuclear non proliferation.

WHY?

I think it boils down to the trust factor. Right now I don't trust Israel any more than I trust N. Korea or Iran. Until they start playing by the rules of a civilized nation then they can reap the worldwinds like Iran and N. Korea.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

I enjoy the whole anunnaki and reptilian theories. A part of me beleives its could be so but another part doesn't place too much credence into it. The reason is that the Alien question has been argued as disinfo and even though I don't know what to beleive anymore I'm gonna play it safe with this one.

Read
www.hourofthetime.com...

Its from William Cooper and he warns that the UFO and Alien business is a long running elaborate plan to aclimatise the people for something. I don't know so I'm on the fence.

I do love the anunnaki narrative though, and as creepy as he is, Michael Tsarion does put together a nice picture of it all, even though some argue hes disinfo.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Israel

Sorry no you can't compare Israel to those scientists. The scientists had evidence to back up their claims, they didn't go around killing anyone, they didn't cause massive disruption in an entire region for over 50 years and they didn't use past horrors to excuse their actions.

Israel is an agressor and as much as you may think otherwise it is the truth. People here have claimed they are simply defending themselves and yet they are actually taking land from the palestinians. If they were only defending then their borders would be static.

If my neighbor breaks my window and i respond by taking over his garden then my retaliation is not simply defensive.

When some scumbag palestinians fire a few mortars or rockets into Israel, the response is not a defensive one. Israel goes on a massive attack and they don't care if they hit civilians or military targets. Israels aim is to kill all of the palestinians and the fact so many people are happy to excuse that is shocking. Not only that but Israel often attack without provocation.

The truth is that if Israel didn't exist then the region would no doubt be a lot more peaceful.

Of course the greater truth is that if religion didn't exist then the conflict wouldn't have started

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PunisherSupreme

I don't think it is right to take the actions of a few people and extrapolate it out to all Jews. That's as bad as those in this thread who have labelled anyone against Israel to be anti-semetic.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Go fight someplace else.

I, for one, actually want to hear what this man has to say and read what other ATS'ers interpretations of it are. I asked a question and I'd rather it not get lost in all the noise.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

Since you don't know me,I will fill you in.
I have been a strong supporter of Israel
for a long time.
If you are also a supporter of Israel,I will
say to you..shalom chavareem.
If you are not a supporter of Israel,we will
lock horns in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join