It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World tired of us: Israeli minister

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Peace, love and all that jazz.

I apologise in advance. You support Israel so they can hurry up and rebuild solomons temple so the messiah can return. Mmmkay. So when you see Israel commit warcrime attrocities does it warm your heart to see them advancing toward fulfilling a mythological prophecy? Also I must note that you seem to be the kind of zealot that will fall headlong into the arms of the anti-christ. The one that will be presented as the messiah will not be the messiah but I guess thats o.k. by you too.

If you don't beleive Israel directly affects U.S. policy then your head is in the sand. Find out how many zionist dual U.S. Israeli citizens there are in washington and have a little think about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

In the end-times the world will come against Israel..

Usually, I would ignore religous rhetoric, but your comment in this thread got me thinking.

What if Israel was set up with the idea that they could destroy Israel when they want people to think the end times have arrived? Then it would be so easy to round up all the sheep, and get them under control. Roll out some version of a holy utopia and set up a new world order.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingIn

You can not support one with out the other, unless your playing semantics which is of course your prerogative but don't assume we have to play along.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I fear CanadianDream420 and mamabeth may not check the link, so here's a snippet to get you going:

A careful study of “the Revelation of Jesus Christ” proves that Christianity’s massive “God Is Behind Modern Israel” theology is just simply not true. Not that God doesn’t love Modern Israel, the Israeli people, and Jewish people. But as we have seen, Revelation’s focus is not on “Israel after the flesh” (Israel One), but on “the Israel of God” (Israel Two) composed of both Jews and non-Jews (including Arabs) centred in Jesus Christ. If there was ever a time we needed not only to “walk in the Spirit,” but to interpret prophecy according to the Spirit, it’s now.

www.battleofarmageddon.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ALlENATlON

I figured you wouldn't bother to read and understand the distinction as written in the New Testament. No need to bother to think and deny ignorance....just continue along your way ALIENATION and let nothing alter your thinking.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

[color=C6AEC7]Ok I was reading through this thread till I got to your post, whereupon I saw a freaking huge spider on my screen. Thanks for that. My scream could be heard a mile away.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I read it....am I not entitled to disagree with it?

I say semantics. That does not make me ignorant, if I just ignored my inner voice and agreed with you, that would make me an ignorant sheep. Jerk.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALlENATlON
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

My generalized "attack" was for the nasty people that say nasty things, I did not call you out but if that is what you want then fine, you are nasty person imo and a fool to think Israel would continue some crazed blood driven attack if the Muslim nations declared peace, a downright fool who has a rather moronic opinion about the state of Israeli psychology. Israelis crave peace but the Muslims seem hell bent on killing every last one of them. They have every right to defend themselves.

I'm a nasty person for condemning a country? What a strange viewpoint.

I am not only condeming Israel, i condemn both sides because both sides are using violence. However i more readily criticise Israel because they have far more power than their opposition. They are like the bully in school. Israel could step back, just try it, declare peace and see what happens. Instead they choose to keep attacking and before you keep going on about them only defending, it's a ridiculous statement. Israel have attacked many times. so long has gone by in this conflict that it could be argued both sides are attacking or defending, basically both sides are idiots.

Still your view of me as a nasty person just because i criticise the actions of a country is telling of your bias. You consider those criticising a country to be automatically anti-semetic, this is a serious logical flaw in your views.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

By the way, I'm not religious an any shape or form and I don't like the bible because it can be interpreted in too many ways, so save your scripture for a bible thumper.

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'm no expert on the Torah, but this is how it has been explained to me by those Jewish American friends. They say that the Torah makes a case that the Jews are not supposed to have their own state yet. Again, I am no expert on the Torah, and I am not about to read it enough time to become one.

As far as my Jewish American friends go, their ancestors were not brought here after WW2. Some Jews have been in the U.S. since the early days of colonization.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by tamusan]

link   

I've met and had close personal relationships with a good deal of Israelis in my 50 some odd years here on earth and I have yet to meet one, that does not carry an over abundance of pride and arrogance not to mention, self entitlement. Mind you, I am not speaking of the Jewish faith, I am speaking of the Israeli nationality. But this sense of entitlement is the backbone of the suffering that is perpetrated on the Palestinian people.
Damned be the bible and damned be any "God" that would condone this kind of behavior. I know it does not reflect my God nor will it ever

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Wow - from my original post of the link until your reply 6 whole minutes elapsed. You must be a speed reader AND a theological genius to give it due consideration in that timespan. I'm glad the information was afforded such deep analysis. Thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i have been tired of the ruthless treatment by Israel and her disregard for decency and fair play , wanton dagger-men from ancient time until the present day , this is psychotic nation made common cause with with the usa

israel is a cancer of the usa and wishes to exhaust it in its quest for psychotic death to anything not of the zionist interest ,

i have personally boycotted anything israeli ....fruits and veggies , plastics and telecom related stuff since 911

israel is the most active and murderous terrorist state in the world today

link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Israel has stepped back and yet they still get attacked. It will not stop if Israel stops, that is all there is to it.

link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

I am not only condeming Israel, i condemn both sides because both sides are using violence. However i more readily criticise Israel because they have far more power than their opposition.

I don't condemn both sides--Israel is the occupier and land stealer.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

There was an article once in the Christian Science Monitor about that very thing. And yes, there are some crazy Christians who want Israel to rebuilt the Temple of Solomon and go to war to fulfill "prophecy" and bring Jesus back.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Your on occupied land right now, do you suppose it would be ok for Native Americans to blind fire rockets towards schools, neighborhoods..hospitals? Time to move on people, Israel is there.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

I think you're spot on. I see it as a long drawn out plan and all the 'prophecies' that are being fullfiled seem to be fullfiled through concerted effort rather than divine intervention. Such as the rise in conflict and even the natural disasters (yes I do beleive some have been generated by the same scumbags that are propelling us into their NWO).

Its creating a perfect scenario for all the zealots out there waiting with baited breath for the end times and their saviour to return. The coming Messiah will be a false flag for sure (antichrist). Israel (both the faux nation and the geographical area) is at the heart of it all, it'll be an interesting decade.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Yes they have taken much land and this annoys me as well. It's strange how some people sit in this thread defending Israel, saying they are only acting defensively and yet the image you supply shows how they are occupying more and more land.

A country that is only defending would not increase it's borders.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALlENATlON
reply to post by yuefo

Your on occupied land right now, do you suppose it would be ok for Native Americans to blind fire rockets towards schools, neighborhoods..hospitals? Time to move on people, Israel is there.

Hmm so if a country is causing trouble in an entire region we should just move on? If a country is actively trying to kill an entire group of people we should move on?

You are actively supporting the destruction of a people, you do understand that irony don't you.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join