It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World tired of us: Israeli minister

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Mdv2

A couple?
We are christians' hear us roar in numbers too
big to ignore.
Yes,I am looking forward to the second coming
of the Messiah.It will be a tragic day for those who
reject Him.

It will be bad for those who have supported crimes against humanity. By the way, there is a very significant difference between a Christian and a Christian zealot.

If there is a god indeed, what do you think he would find more important:

A - that you go to church and read the bible
B - that you live as a good person

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALlENATlON
It's like it's hard coded into peoples DNA to hate Jews, even now, just look at the filthy hate for them in this thread. What do the Jews do? Roll over and play dead? Die? Move? Israel is their home no matter who likes it, the only way out is either the Muslims stop attacking or they are all exterminated. Sounds like you pigs want them exterminated. I've never been religious but it's so creepy how they knew, how where ever Jews go they are vilified, wore down and slaughtered, all with popular support, even from the supposedly advanced peoples such as yourselves. Haters gon Hate!

And again we see someone using the disgusting tactic of crying anti-semitism when Israel is criticised to avoid making Israel answer for it's actions.

Hating Israel does not mean someone hates Jews, just as hating North Korea does not mean someone hates the North Korean people.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
We're not tired of Israel.

Just tired of the way that they get away with everything they ever do, and tired of the massive amounts of aid being given to Israel despite their strict policy of Apartheid towards the Palestinians and their ongoing nuclear program.

I have nothing against the country or its people, just against the policies of its politicians.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
If Israel didn't exist the region would be a lot more peaceful. The Jewish people do not need a "safe zone" anymore.

Well that is what this is all about isn't it. The Muslims are to xenophobic to allow Jews anywhere near them and thus they actively engage in making your wish come true. Fact is Israel does exist and they will continue an aggressive stance until the rest of the Middle Eastern countries get together and tell them that they will stop trying to exterminate them. And in this situation, Israel does = race because that is all they see them as and Israel was set up to house a race of people as they had no home country and chose to go home to make one, get over it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

And how do they answer...hmmmm? I said a lot more than just...."anti semitism" but an fool will only see what he wants to see.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
If Israel didn't exist the region would be a lot more peaceful. The Jewish people do not need a "safe zone" anymore.

Well that is what this is all about isn't it. The Muslims are to xenophobic to allow Jews anywhere near them and thus they actively engage in making your wish come true. Fact is Israel does exist and they will continue an aggressive stance until the rest of the Middle Eastern countries get together and tell them that they will stop trying to exterminate them. And in this situation, Israel does = race because that is all they see them as and Israel was set up to house a race of people as they had no home country and chose to go home to make one, get over it.

Your thinking is inconsistent. Violence begets violence, if either side stopped attacking i doubt violence would end, but if one side stopped and the other continued then international pressure may stop them continuing and maybe peace talks could take place.

Why exactly should i get over it? Man i'm only 24, i'm not a Muslim, hell i'm an atheist lol, i don't hate any group of people as long as they are peaceful. Jewish people for the most part are peaceful, Israel is just a constant source of trouble in the region and is it's actions are used by some scumbags to demonise the entire race.

Israel does NOT = race even if you really want it to. You do understand that around 15% of the population of Israel is Muslim right? So how can Israel = race? What nonsense. You're pushing a rather biased agenda here i think, whereas other people like myself have no axe to grind and are able to look at it fairly because of that.

The modern state of Israel was created out of a mix of paranoia and guilt over WW2 and the horrid massacre of large proportions of the Jewish people. It's understandable the state was created in that political climate but it was deeply short sighted.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

And how do they answer...hmmmm? I said a lot more than just...."anti semitism" but an fool will only see what he wants to see.

Yes you also called me a pig, no doubt a calculated insult because if i were a Muslim i would be outraged, of course i'm an atheist so swing and a miss mate.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

To answer your question,the answer is A!
Being a good person is not the answer.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Dude, I never called you a pig, not personally, I wasn't even thinking of you. And I wasn't thinking of Muslim's either....wtf, that is just how I feel about the haters...But in response to your previous post. Yes, if the Muslims stopped attacking the Israel would stop......errr defending/counter attacking. Truly, I believe they would have no need nor are they so stupid.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ALlENATlON]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Removed Millions of Muslims? Where do you get your information from? Or do you just try and sway people with your ignorance? Try not even a million. And they left on their own accord due to the British Peel plan, which called for voluntary transfer of Arabs, and there was never an official Zionist policy or directive or order calling for mass expulsion of Arabs by force as a general policy. There wasn't even a Palestinian people at the time. The Arabs of Palestine identified themselves variously as Arabs, Syrians, Nabulsi, Qudsi etc. and did not have a concept of Palestinian Arab nationhood or any Palestinian national organizations at that time. I love how people try to distort the facts or just flat out lie to try and further their own agenda's. Oh and what about the neighboring MUSLIM country's who have kept their fellow muslims in refugee camps instead of allowing them to assimilate into their country's? Real brotherhood going on their.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Is it just me or does Binyamin look suspiciously like Jabba the Hut?

But he IS right that the people of the world are tired of Israel and its shenanigans. And the constant whining about its current and historical victimization. With the people of the world, it has gotten old. And tired.

But that wont stop our leaders from continuing to pump money into that region, so they are hardly blockaded. That seems like more whining, to me.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by yuefo

The reason why the U.S. is going down the tubes...
Our power hungry politicians',we voted into office,
sold us out for their own profits!
This has nothing to do with our relationship with
Israel!

Really? I think Israel has a lot more to do with it than you think, starting with the US fighting their stinking little wars for them. And notice how no one can get elected to or hold office in Congress without showing explicit support for Israel. And how every president and presidential candidate must don a yarmulke and appear before AIPAC and tell them how much they love Israel. They usually do that after they make their mandatory appearance at the wailing wall, again donning the yarmulke.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I do believe that this was said "tongue in cheek" as it were.

The man is saying that because of their continued blockading of the Palestinian people that Israel has, in itself, caused the rest of the world to perceive the Israelis as a bully in the middle east. Thereby segregating them from the rest of "civilized society".

At least thats the way I read it!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Dude, I never called you a pig, not personally, I wasn't even thinking of you. And I wasn't thinking of Muslim's either....wtf, that is just how I feel about the haters...But in response to your previous post. Yes, if the Muslims stopped attacking the Israel would stop......errr defending/counter attacking. Truly, I believe they would have no need nor are they so stupid.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by ALlENATlON]

Your post was a generalised attack on everyone who criticised Israel and within that post was the pig insult. Sorry man but it seems as if that insult was very carefully selected, which is truly a pathetic thing to do. You should rise above the level of your political enemy, not sink down to their level.

You think Israel would stop? If Israel were led by decent people then yes it would stop attacking, however the leaders of Israel are not decent people. They are as blood thirsty, war mongering and full of hatred as those who attack them, and it's understandable because they have been raised to hate.

It's about time people stopped thinking of Israel as this poor little country that is bombarded from all sides, fighting off the wolves with sharp sticks. Israel is one of the most powerful countries in the region, with a very dangerous ally. Of course the USA only really supports Israel because they are a useful staging point for incursions into other middle eastern countries, they also have nukes nice and close to Russia.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If only the U.S. and the U.K. decided to give the Jews a tiny part of their own country instead of the "Holyland," which removed millions of Muslims from their own land in the Middle East.

I've thought that many times. I have a couple Jewish American friends who feel the same way.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

In the end-times the world will come against Israel..

But which Israel will the world come against? The Israel of the flesh or the Israel of the spirit?

www.battleofarmageddon.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Is it just me or does Binyamin look suspiciously like Jabba the Hut?

Lol, he does. I was immediately struck by his similarity to Bill Shatner:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

My generalized "attack" was for the nasty people that say nasty things, I did not call you out but if that is what you want then fine, you are nasty person imo and a fool to think Israel would continue some crazed blood driven attack if the Muslim nations declared peace, a downright fool who has a rather moronic opinion about the state of Israeli psychology. Israelis crave peace but the Muslims seem hell bent on killing every last one of them. They have every right to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

The very day that the U.S. turns it's back against Israel,
God will punish the U.S.I don't care what any of you think,
I am sticking by my support for Israel

But which Israel are you supporting? The Israel of the flesh or the Israel of the spirit? There are two to choose from:

www.battleofarmageddon.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

If they are Jewish American, they already have a portion of our country. Why should Israel be recreated as a nation? Should we do that for all the nations in the world that have ceased to exist as nations?

In the old days, if you lost your kingdom, it was gone. Period. Unless you could fight and regain it. There were no welfare kingdoms, where everyone scraped together and made you one after you lost yours. I dont see anyone asking that the nations who were wiped out by King David be restored when he was in his little land grab.

Israel wants the world to recognize its God given right to that bit of land. It would NOT satisfy Zionists to be given a bit of land elsewhere, it would just create another little festering area of aggression somewhere else. When you firmly believe you are Gods chosen, and everything is about you, it does tend to make you hard to live with, deal with, etc. No matter where an Israel was created it would cause trouble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join