It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World tired of us: Israeli minister

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

If we established Israel, we can certainly relocate them.

Just wait. We will find a couple new planets and ship each religion to their own one. Only then will there be heaven on Earth. + Starwars… LOL!

Wow, lets hope that is not what happens.

'Starwars' makes the idea of World Wars sound like a fist fight in comparison!

One day I hope all religions are simply only studied, like history is.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No. He speaks all truth.

The "Jewish Conspiracy" never existed. Israel had no control of America. America always controlled Israel. And in the modern era, America does not care about Israel.

Their conflict is a conflict from another century. No one cares.

I do not care.

As I have said before, Palestine and Israel are democracies. They voted for war. They got war. The hell should I care? If they want the trials and tribulations of war, they have them now. Enjoy the results.

I honestly stopped caring about Israel a few months ago. It's a non issue for me today. Israel could exterminate Gaza and I would go on not caring. Iran could nuke Israel and I would still go on not caring.

As far as I'm concerned, the conflict is between two delusional old fools that don't deserve a nation. That region only ever has peace when a foreign invader controls it.

Let them glass each other. I could care less.

I have grown tired. Tired of hearing of fools and retards on an endless war of stupidity over a rock. Literally. This war is over the temple and everyone knows it. They are fighting over a 100 square feet of rock. Screw em.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Okay, Israel is NOT blockaded. Yes, the world is tired of Israel's crap.
Blame it on the British, blame it on the UN, whatever, but this Israel homeland was destined to be a massive failure from the get go.

I HAVE friends who are Isreali. They don't want all this crap. But they remain, because this is the only thing they know. They are scared crapless by the history of the bad treatment Jews have endured over the years.

Like I said, they don't want this crap, but they don't know what to do. They just want to live and let live. Of course their opinions are tainted.
I just received an email from one of my friends. She said a rocket was fired from Gaza and landed in a kibutz I visited two years ago. The rockets never reached as far as they did yesterday.The rockets land in the fields. Or a sniper from Gaza shoots someone, and sad, but the victim is always an Arab, working to provide for his family. This time the rocket went further and landed atop the carrot cleaning factory.

I'm glad that hot Jewish woman I met there wasn't harmed. But, soon, I might read an email that tells me this gal was killed. She was the manager of a factory in years past. It was a factory that employed hundreds of Arabs who crossed the border and earned a decent wage to support their families. But some asshat just had to set off an explosive device that killled many Gazan Arabs, no Israelis, and decimated this factory. No, the kibutz did not rebuild. They said, F(&k this stuff.

However, Israel is surely not blockaded. lol The unemployment problems that plague the U.S. is not happening in Israel.

Do you know what the Israeli government tells the people of that country? That they are hated all over the world, as people, because they are Jews. Not even the U.S. is a safe place for a Jew to move to. That's ridiculous. The Israeli goverment is, in my opinion, blockading Gaza, and also blockading their own people from living a better life, in that made up country, or in other countries.

My dearest friend there is starting to see some other sides to her life. The internet can be a wonderful tool of information. She's starting to understand that all is not what her government is telling her everyday.
She still says it will be at least 4 years before she will be able to financially afford to get out of that region. I wonder if she has 4 years left.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by proudcaptalist
They may play the victim card quite a bit. But it is true.....a large majority of the worlds population want jews dead.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by proudcaptalist]

How do you know that ? Did you ask the whole worlds population ?
Anyways, don't count me in. Some of us are full capable of speaking for ourself. Thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You seem to post an awfull lot of times that you dont care.....

Looks like you care to me.....

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well, he is not alone. Tony Judt, has said the same:

Remember the Roman Empire, the state of Judea behaved in ways which annoyed the Romans but didn't do them any harm. At the point that they were becoming a nuisance, the Romans turned against them, destroyed their temple, wiped them out and told them 'an empire has bigger concerns than you'. This is what Israel faces in the next 25 years.

The risk that the American empire will say wait a minute, you don't matter so much to us, either because we need oil more than we need you or because oil is no longer important - doesn't matter both has the same effect. You are more trouble than you are worth and the issue of the Holocaust and anti-Semitism is declining with demographic move to the next generation. This is a catastrophe for Israel, because Israel has no other friends in the world.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I would have given them North Dakota. Minus the Indian land of course.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I thought the Jewish rebels destroyed their own temple. The Romans offered not to kill them if they surrendered so the temple could be saved, but they behaved like mad dogs and destroyed their own temple.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well if Israel would adhere to International Law they would not be considered a "Rogue" country.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
What a bunch of crap.

Pre WWII nobody in Europe wanted the Jews around.
Europe was totally antisemitic. Right Before NAZI Germany spread their love, most if not all of Europe didn't want to take ANY of them in.

You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself.

The Netherlands, have been a safe heaven of tolerance for hundreds of years. People whom were prosecuted elsewhere, including many Jews from France and the Iberian peninsula moved over the past ages to Holland were they could freely practice their religion. In fact, Anne Frank moved from Nazi-Germany to Holland just in the early 1930s. Perhaps you should do a reading on the Danish rescue operation that saved the lives of thousands of Jews.

Many European governments destroyed the census data which included the names of Jewish citizens in an attempt to sabotage the Nazi-German effort to carry out their 'final solution'. Even though my government did not destroy their registration system, on the contrarily - there were more than enough officials who overeagerly helped the Nazis, plenty of people gave their lives by hiding Jewish people and by other efforts of resistance.

The disrespect you are showing for the millions of Europeans who helped their Jewish countrymen during the war, is utterly disgraceful.

But hey, I know that you are one of the biggest Euro-bashers on this forum, so it doesn't really come as a surprise. Nevertheless, it's very pathetic.

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Mdv2

I thought the Jewish rebels destroyed their own temple. The Romans offered not to kill them if they surrendered so the temple could be saved, but they behaved like mad dogs and destroyed their own temple.

During the siege of Jerusalem in 70AD, the Romans destroyed the temple.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Let’s just move Israel to an unoccupied area of Montana and let bygones be bygones.

MY Montana? God's Country? No way, don't even jest about such a thing!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.-Col3.13

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.-Matt6.14

As a young man marries a maiden,
so will your sons marry you;
as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
so will your God rejoice over you.-Is62.5

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.-Is11.6

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.-1Cor7.14

Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.-Matt6.12

God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel.-Acts5.31

For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.-1Cor15.21

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs-Rom11.28

Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. For I tell you that Christ has become a servant of the Jewson behalf of God's truth, to confirm the promises made to the patriarchs so that the Gentiles may glorify God for his mercy-Rom15.7

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Should we be impressed with your copy/paste skills?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
"This business just isn't working anymore" He admits it's a business.

They sell memory of the Shoah.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I have grown tired. Tired of hearing of fools and retards on an endless war of stupidity over a rock. Literally. This war is over the temple and everyone knows it. They are fighting over a 100 square feet of rock. Screw em.

You are tired.....so are we all friend....

But do not let your light diminish, do not let the world tear you down, don't let your love of your fellow man disappear...

For this is the true purpose of mammon....

There are many who are first born and are ignorant of their sins, they follow those of second born who reject common sense and spit in the face of the Holy Spirit....

But we of second born who know the holy spirit should not fall for the lies and illusions of Mammon.....

Be at peace and always love, especially when there is no peace or love to be found in the world of Mammon.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
so they went to the victem role.....pathetic...:-(

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Do you know what the Israeli government tells the people of that country? That they are hated all over the world, as people, because they are Jews. Not even the U.S. is a safe place for a Jew to move to. That's ridiculous. The Israeli government is, in my opinion, blockading Gaza, and also blockading their own people from living a better life, in that made up country, or in other countries.

+10000

Indeed. This is not 1930s. Jews are not hated in the west nor in Asia and I don't think they are hated in Central and South America either.

Saying otherwise is ridiculous.

Israel was needed in the 30s. But today, Israel is a useless concept and creates more hatred than it creates tolerance for jews.

Help jews worldwide and help disband Israel.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah, if you're to say the Israel missed their land of milk and honey by a few thousand miles, then I'll be inclined to believe you. It ain't where they currently are, that's for sure!

Edit for syntax.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Masinger]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Greetings.....There will never be an end to conflict in that part of the world,there will only be another should the Israeli/Arab conflict be resolved...BTW....Islam is an Ideology not a religion and Judao/christianianity predates Islam and in addition I just read the deed for the land of Israel and it is dated appx 2500 BC and there is no mention of Palistine.....( Deed The Book of Genesis )

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join