It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Klein's Angel Wars Bad Theology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. ( 2 Tim 4:3-4)

I heard this Ken Klein on Coast to Coast one night a show called "Genesis Secrets Revealed". He is basically teaching that humans are incarnated Fallen Angels working off our Angelic sins here on earth. He openly mocks Paul in Romans 5 and the doctrine of original sin. I made a video exposing him on you tube that he filed a copyright claim on, even though I was clearly within the fair use provision. I re-uploaded here: vimeo.com... He has threatened to sic his lawyers on me.

You can read about it here at my website, I posted our email exchange: www.logosapologia.org...

I also created a new video that is now live on YouTube.

It's an old heresy that started with Origen, the church dealt with in the The Anathemas Against Origen

Joseph Smith's discourse of April 7, 1844

"[T]he soul—the mind of man—the immortal spirit. Where did it come from? All learned men and doctors of divinity say that God created it in the beginning; but it is not so: the very idea lessens man in my estimation.... We say that God himself is a self-existent being.... Man does exist upon the same principles.... [The Bible] does not say in the Hebrew that God created the spirit of man. It says 'God made man out of the earth and put into him Adam's spirit, and so became a living body.' The mind or the intelligence which man possesses is co-equal with God himself.... Is it logical to say that the intelligence of spirits is immortal, and yet that it had a beginning? The intelligence of spirits had not beginning, neither will it have an end. That is good logic. That which has a beginning may have an end. There never was a time when there were not spirits; for they are co-equal [co-eternal] with our Father in heaven." (King Follett Discourse)

So Ken is basically recycling old heresy to cash in...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I don't think my software can cope with vimeo.com. I was getting nothing.
However, I agree with your comments about people revealing "new secrets".
And if it were possible for anyone or anything to "work off" their sins, that would, of course, make the cross unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Exactly, if we are simply incarnated angels working off our pre-earth fall from grace, why would Jesus need to die for us.

That's why I have reacted so powerfully to Mr Klein's view, it undermines the entire Gospel and makes salvation a works based initiative instead of grace.

I just posted the correct way to understand original sin at my site www.logosapologia.org... under The Real Angel Wars.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by Bigwhammy]

new topics

join