It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Oil Rain?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I have family and friends in Tampa, and they have not seen any oil raining, nor heard about any on the news. Some spray from hurricanes, sure, but nothing in rain. For the record, no news of anything like that from family in Texas or Louisiana, either. If it was real, people living those places would know about it. Thus far, no news of any such thing.

IF I hear otherwise, will post that, though.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
this is proof of chemtrail spraying, i posted a thread about this saying it was proof of chemtrail spraying then everybody told me it wasnt and that its perfectly normal to have those rainbow colored oil layers in the clouds. damn disinfo wackjob agents.

so are you saying that the oil spill is just being
used as a cover to spray chemtrails and have
a valid excuse why the plant life is dying ???
Everybody thinks it's the oil spill but it's really
them spraying death from above???
I just want to get clarification.

edit cuz i used the wrong word

[edit on 4-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
damn,.. Whats happening to us, weve seen nothing as far as good news about anything for a long time. years even. Things just keep getting worse. and everyone trys to deny it. How much longer must we wait for chaos. I fear it's comming. I sense something is comming. what when or were i dont know. but something bad is comming. Am i a fear monger, no. And i dont mean to be. Im looking at it as odds. and the odds are in favor of epic turmoil in this moment in our life.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

The video you posted is my video I took yesterday............There are three other videos that go with this one........

They are on the Operation Truth thread

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Raining oil isn't possible because oil doesn't evaporate under normal environmental temperatures. A water spout could theoreticly pick it up and throw it. Now the dispersant may effect a change in the evaporation temperature. But it is not raining oil here.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As promised, got more news from people in those states. Know people in Texas and Florida, and none of them has heard a thing about oil in the rain. Simply isn't happening there. Churned up possibly from hurricanes, yeah, and probably more of that from Alex, but not in the rain. I will trust known sources over maybe videos that don't really show proof.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
As promised, got more news from people in those states. Know people in Texas and Florida, and none of them has heard a thing about oil in the rain. Simply isn't happening there. Churned up possibly from hurricanes, yeah, and probably more of that from Alex, but not in the rain. I will trust known sources over maybe videos that don't really show proof.

How about asking your family & friends in the area to do us all a favor and leave out some glass jars to catch some rain. They could help establish the truth of the matter. Snap some pics and your posting them could net you some stars on ATS. Please?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
More:

[edit on 6-7-2010 by loam]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yikes!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by loam]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Excellent compilation of News Clips even in MSM some of which has been yanked and have dissapeared. Someone kept them, and put them all together!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
[edit on 8/7/10 by xstealth]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As reports keep coming in... how long until MSM has to run with it?
We should try and keep track of date and place reported...

7/8/10 - Galveston Bay Area

Toxic rain discoloring plants , Galveston Bay area 7/8/10. I've noticed a lot of plant life in the area is turning brown and looking burned. My ivy is naturally discolored (white) from the tree that's above it , but the leaves have turned yellow and are dying, the leaves on my tree are dying as well . I've never had a problem with insects either. This is most disturbing. I'm going to upload a few more videos in the next couple of days. I need batteries for my camcorder. Driving thru Bay Area I've noticed discoloring of trees and bushes lining the roadways. I will conduct further investigation.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by djcubed]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This thing could be a ruse just to spray people like insects until they leave the Gulf. BP’s not letting anyone near this “disaster”. Once everyone leaves, dead and half poisoned, then they stop the leak and clean the place up for the new wealthier arrivals just like Katrina.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

I find the palm tree video above most disturbing.

I have a feeling we will see many more of these.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This was prophesied and predicted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by loam

I have family and friends in Tampa, and they have not seen any oil raining, nor heard about any on the news. Some spray from hurricanes, sure, but nothing in rain. For the record, no news of anything like that from family in Texas or Louisiana, either. If it was real, people living those places would know about it. Thus far, no news of any such thing.

IF I hear otherwise, will post that, though.

You heard about it from me. I live in Clearwater, which is west of Tampa. We had a rain from hurrican Alex. My wife and I were walking in the late evening during a time when the rain was very light. We both noticed the drops creating a buring sensation on our skin a bit. Next time it rains from a westerly front, I'll be taking samples.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
7/8/10 - Miami, FL

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
the test results came back from uni , The stuff on my plants was mainly volcanic ash ,water , and pollution from a refinery fire not to long ago ,eg trace hydrocarbons etc

general pollution basically made more noticeable by volcanic ash,in same way it is sometimes saharan sand...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
wait till people and animals start eating the plants and vegtables and grains from all that oil rain...this oil is seeping into everything that has had rain on it...good luck with your plants, animals, kids, and yourself.
amazing that people are still living in that region. what do you think is getting in your lungs, on your skin, in the food you eat? massive cancer kill-offs in a few years.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join