It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Israel Attacks Iran In July 2010...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I just came across this article that had been posted on Before it's News.

While I am aware that this is not a real news site nor is this a news article, the author raises some really valid points IMO about a strike on Iran this month.

Of course it is all purely speculative, but it is a growing trend now thanks to increasing reports of military build up in the area and of course Fidel Castro's letter regarding what he thinks is about to unfold, that a strike on Iran could happen very soon. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Saying that, a strike Iran has been "imminent" since 2005.

I would love to know what ATS thinks about this authors points in his article, and indeed.... Are we about to witness this long expected conflict?

Nomad.

______beforeitsnews/news/91/340/If_Israel_Attacks_Iran_In_July_2010....html

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not gonna happen Israel will not get the green light from the USA and if they do go unilaterally they'll probably find deliveries of F22 raptors and other toys they want halted.Its just the sanctions route and gunboat(chest-beating)diplomacy for now.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
WE are talking about two countries that have been unable to share their toys and play nice together for over a thousand years. And we are the parents now. Nothing is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
WE are talking about two countries that have been unable to share their toys and play nice together for over a thousand years. And we are the parents now. Nothing is going to happen.

Problem is, we treat one of the kids like a redheaded stepchild, and the other like a princess.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by primus2012

Agreed, However,.. one is a bit more on the intelligent side.
Or should I say chooses the civil path.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wait,I thought it was July 2009,or 2008,or was it 2007.

I swear a thread like this comes around about every three months or so.

Why do people continue to post this type of stuff?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Except that Israel was created in 1948.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've seen MSM articles citing at least 11 ships headed to the gulf. Why are we sending all these battle ships over there? I certainly hope war does not break out - but Isreal is paranoid and Iran's wingnut leader runs his mouth and each keeps adding fuel to the fire. I'm so sick of the ENTIRE middle east - l say we stay out of it unless one (or both) of them tries to use a nuke. If they do that, then we turn whatever country tries that into a giant ashtray.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude

I swear a thread like this comes around about every three months or so.

Every year, more or less... Israel and it's Summer wars over last... well 5 decades pretty much.

Interesting:

Now the darkest nights of the month will occur during the new moon when there is no moonlight shining upon the earth, which occurs on July 11th. Of course, it doesn’t have to be at the darkest point for Israel to attack, but it might help when Iran starts to shoot back at them. Anything Israel can do to protect their pilots should be done.

So If Israel is going to use the darkness of the new moon for an attack, then we could give it anywhere from let’s say the 6th to the 16th with the 11th of July being the date of the new moon.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Israel will never attack Iran without the help of the US. They would never attack any country with the military ability to fight back.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Neither country is a thousand years old, Islam as a religion is about 1300 years old and famously while Christians were persecuting Jews left right and centre for the most part Jews were living fine in the Caliphate.

If the parents stopped giving all the love and the best toys to only one of the kids he may lose his massive ego and sense of superiority and learn to play nice with the others, he has no need to even try at the moment.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Well iserail had better get it's mate in the USA to bomb iran soon because i don't think the USA is going to be much of a super power after the economic meltodown.

Looks like the zionists want to purse two plans at the same time

Foriegn news today contunues to show iserail is still steeling land but you won't see that on BBC/Sky/Fox who are zionist controled will you now.

top topics

join