It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus:Mabus and the third Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
These are translations of the three Quantrains that suposedly give us clues to who is the third Anti-Christ.

Century II, Quatrain 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Century VIII, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Century VIII Quatrain 55
He will find himself shut in between two rivers,
casks and barrels joined to cross beyond:
eight bridges broken, their chief run through so many times,
perfect children's throats slit by the knife
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people have speculated that Saddam may be Mabus they say that if mirror image Saddam you will find it reads mabbaS,this is close enough for Nostradamus watchers.Other have speculated that Bush is Mabus.By rotating "Ma" through 180 degrees we get gWbus,G.W.Bush.Again close enough for Nostradamus.

Others speculate,though the translation above does not indicate it,that Mabus is not a person but a type of weapon and that the Anti-Christ is not named.
With this in mind I decided to look again at Nostradamus and see if it is possible to find a warning to the future.It did not take me long.

Massive Air Burst/Massive Ordinance Air Burst.

abcnews.go.com...

Commonly abreiviated to MOAB it will ,of course, come from the US.So MOABUS.Now re-read

Century II, Quatrain 62

Remember this is a translation it could read "Mabus is used".No one doubts that this war will be a rout and I think that Bush's vengeance for his father is clear.

I'm afraid I find Bush is the Anti-Christ.Now continue.

Century VIII, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth

The three ,of course,are the Axis of Evil,Iraq,Iran,North Korea.In 27 years we find the length of the war.The third line could be a reference to Cuban camps.

I hope others will look at this and find alternative explanations and help me find meaning in the third part.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Very Interesting.

Just bumping , nothing to add yet.

still looking .

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Okay, now i'm confused!!!

If John Bull 1 is saying that Mabus could be the 3rd A.C, then wouldn't that also make his assumption, that GW Bush is Mabus, include his father?

Still mind-boggled and will get back in contact with any other ideas!

Oh, by the way...isn't Mabus named in the Illuminatus trilogy?

John Bull 1, send us a link to the place where you got your intel!!

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
OK,I don't want to post any links to any specific sites on this subject.There are many sites dealing with this subject and I would not want to give any one theory special credence.However use a search engine typing in "Nostradamus" and "Mabus" and you will find plenty to keep you occupied.Try more than one site ignoring the obviously loony,bias,or uneducated theories.

Here is the original Quantrain in French perhaps someone could guide us on alternative interpretations.

Mabus plus tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vn horrible defaite:
Puis tout � coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, faim quand courra la comete

One interesting theory compares the Space Shuttle disaster to the comet.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks JB1

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
ermsss ok this is it
mabus the first thing is there an island near sabah where in my country territory which is call MABUS.
regarding this MABUS it maybe a BUSH nostra make a slightly different tounge spell like HITLER into HISTER
so a lot of this verse actually short form or code of situation just like poetry.but nowaday who care if BUSH is the real ONE EVIL we have to ask MR president again
to which CATHEDRAL does he following to or EVIL endeed

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Given that Nostradamus prediced a big war in August of 1999, don't you think that perhaps you should be a bit skeptical about the accuracy of those quatrains?

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For me Byrd this is an interesting exercise tying this prophesy to the modern crisis but in defence of Nostradamus he never ever mentions dates.The Total Eclipse was interpreted as being a trigger but one thing you can say about Nostradamus is that he will always be popular as can never be tied down.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just a few Quantrains to think about

The horrible war which is being prepared in the West,
The following year will come the pestilence
So very horrible that young, old, nor beast,
Blood, fire Mercury, Mars, Jupiter in France.

In the third month the Sun rising,
the Boar and Leopard on the field of Mars to fight:
The tired Leopard raises its eye to the heavens,
sees an Eagle playing around the Sun.

The speech delivered before the attack,
Milan taken by Eagle through deceptive ambushes:
Ancient wall driven in by cannons,
Through fire and blood few given quarter.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Another interesting one

Twice put up and twice cast down,
the East will also weaken the West.
Its adversary after several battles
chased by sea will fail at time of need.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureDarren
Another interesting one
Twice put up and twice cast down,
the East will also weaken the West.
Its adversary after several battles
chased by sea will fail at time of need.

this could be depicting the e.u. vs. the u.s.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You people believe in this mumbo jumbo???? If the Anti-Christ came we would all be dead.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Byrds got it, how much longer are people going to believe this old hack. Apart from the hister = hitler bit he hasn't really scored well in prophecy. File it in the same pigeon hole as Billy's hollow earth theory... a fad thats well past its due date...

Originally posted by Byrd
Given that Nostradamus prediced a big war in August of 1999, don't you think that perhaps you should be a bit skeptical about the accuracy of those quatrains?

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Mr John Bull 1,

I find your research very interesting, Nostradomas writes funny for me, but I see where he is going.

I dont know his prophecy, but I know my gut feeling and all the bull we have been fed since 9/11, and even without Nostradomas, I know GW is a sorry rotten fellow, out for hisself and friends.

I like your post.

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
And a new candidate emerges!

RAMALLAH, West Bank (CNN) -- Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat has chosen the Palestinian Liberation Organization's second-in-command, Mahmoud Abbas, to be the first Palestinian prime minister, a senior Palestinian official said.

edition.cnn.com...

M.ABBAS.Remember Mabus may not be the name of the Anti-Christ but it is his death that triggers the events that follow.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Heres a site that has supposedly found Mabus in the hidden bible codes :

www.hiddencodes.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I agree!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
nostradamus quatrains are far to obscure to interpret well, your best bet if you belive in prophets is try to match up nostradamus with other prophets such as mother shipton and so on....

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i think
mother shipton prophechy much more easier to understand then nostradame cos to me M-shipton
she somehow see the future like she seen all in the live telecast show unliked nostradame he used a lot of skill of math,sciences,poetry,geography and history in order
to explain what he have seen what happen into the future.i think the prophechy of M-shipton and the AMERICAN INDIAN is the easier to understand

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
havent you ever heard the osama and bush allies theory oasaMAgeorgeBUSh

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join