It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange : Wrong Political Gamble, Know When To Hold'em, Know When To Fold'em...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
sometimes fighting fire with fire works. in the physical world, no, but in ideas, yes. it doesn't matter how he obtained the documents, the prime fact is that illegal activities and war crimes are being covered up.

That is a given with Government.

It happens, always has happened, and always will happen.

I do not need Assange to tell me something like that.

It has been historically proven many times over.

You do not need a computer to break into a system to know that.

We only need God given common sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by shagreen heart

Your profile makes me feel weird

This has what to do with the current thread topic?

Nothing.

Thank you for the bump anyway.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by YJLTG
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

One man's terrorist is other man's freedom fighter!

Enough said!

Yes, I know this and it has what to do with criminal action, really?

A hacker/cracker is not a freedom fighter.

There is a fine line between fighting and criminal action.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As Julian has said on many occasions, once upon a time these documents and videos would leak to a program like 60 Minutes OR to a cutting edge non bought out investigative journalist. Now that the MSM has been bought out and investigative journalists have gone extinct, Wikileaks and people like Julian have taken their place.
What Julian is doing is no different to what truth seeking journalists USED to do before they were replaced with TPTB trojans and talking heads who will keep up the company line.

And you have to agree, it doesn't take much of anything to break laws these days.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Flighty]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Didn't read much of the OP because it was unreadable.

Last I checked Wikileaks does not hack anyone or steal anything. They are simply a messenger that receives and then publishes leaked documents which allows the whistle-blowers to have a voice yet stay anonymous.

[edit on 3/7/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by whateverpedia
So what's the difference between them and Law Enforcement Officers who vreak the law to get a conviction, such as drug dealing in order to get to "Mr Big"? Or LEO's speeding to catch a speeding driver

Well, here's where I see the difference, a corrupt Law Enforcement Officer, is corrupt, period, and dealing drugs is illegal, a Police Officer dealing drugs belongs in jail.

And as for speeding and a Law Enforcement Officer speeding to catch a speeder, that is for apprehension of someone endagering people's lives.

They are trained to do that, paid to do that, supposed to do that.

Usually, I see information as all important, but not breaking a laws to obtain it.

If I want to know how drugs get into our country I will read a book.

As an example :

The Underground Empire: Where Crime and Governments Embrace

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38066e743191.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : The Underground Empire - Where Crime and Governments Embrace : Excerpt

[Page 3:]

The inhabitants of the earth spend more money on illegal drugs than they spend on food.

More than they spend on housing, clothes, education, medical care, or any other product or service.

The international narcotics industry is the largest growth industry in the world.

Its annual revenues exceed half a trillion dollars -- three times the value of all United States currency in circulation, more than the gross national products of all but a half dozen of the major industrialized nations.

To imagine the immensity of such wealth consider this: A million dollars in gold would weigh as much as a large man.

A half-trillion dollars would weigh more than the entire population of Washington, D.C. Narcotics industry profits, secretly stockpiled in countries competing for the business, draw interest exceeding $3 million per hour.

To what use will this money eventually be put?

What will be its ultimate effect? Though everyone knows narcotics is big business, its truly staggering dimensions have never been fully publicized.

The statistics on which the above statements are based appear in classified documents prepared with the participation of the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Agency.

These studies are circulated in numbered copies with warnings of "criminal sanctions" for unauthorized disclosure.

Why is this information withheld from public view?

The international narcotics industry is, in fact, not an industry at all, but an empire.

Sovereign, proud, expansionist, this Underground Empire, though frequently torn by internal struggle, never fails to present a solid front to the world at large.

It has become today as ruthlessly acquisitive and exploitative as any nineteenth-century imperial kingdom, as far-reaching as the British Empire, as determinedly cohesive as the states of the American republic.

Aggressive and violent by nature, the Underground Empire maintains its own armies, diplomats, intelligence services, banks, merchant fleets, and air lines.

It seeks to extend its dominance by any means, from clandestine subversion to open warfare.

Legitimate nations combat its agents within their own borders, but effectively ignore its power internationally.

The United States government, while launching cosmetic "wars" on drugs and crime, has rarely attacked the Empire abroad, has never substantially diminished its international power, and does not today seriously challenge its growing threat to world stability.

Why is this so?

Do the world's governments not want to eliminate this expanding source of criminal wealth and power?

Has there in fact never been an attempt to mount a truly effective global assault against it?

Has there never existed -- does there not exist today -- some hidden, unpublicized, international force struggling against the Underground Empire?

Not rely on criminal actions to figure that out that is a lazy way to do it.

You seem to be saying that any such conviction would be thrown out of court, because the conviction was obtained illegally.

It should be.

Should and will be however are two different things.

But to use surreptitious means to show illict means?

That is being a criminal to show criminals up.

I completely disagree with your premise, even though it was well presented.

That is fine, thank you for the compliment, and feel free to disagree.

That shows you know how to think which I wholeheartedly encourage.

If everyone on this website agreed with me I would not stick around for long.

That would be a boring place because I enjoy verbal and online conversations.

I see a discussion as a radical thing where we can learn from each other.

Debate is a part of how we discover things we did not know about ourselves.

As well as it encourages human growth of our brains in our ability to remain civil.

Yet disagree.

The best way to fight fire is with fire.

Really?

So, shoot at those shooting at you, and do not actually win?

To fight fire with fire, one would have to use the law, to catch the criminals.

If Government is breaking a law, use the law to catch them, otherwise it is all talk.

It is not that difficult.

Making it stick comes down to who is more committed though.

Have you read where I referenced making a non-profit and think-tank?

How about actually using the law to fight the law?

We have enough people here who seem to know law and ethics.

Another thought. What if the covering up of any info is actually illegal? The only way to get that illegally concealed info out (ie make it legal) is to break the law. What then?

Well, this is where knowing the law comes in handy, if it is being covered up and therefore the covering up on of it is itself illegal, use the law to uncover it.

Houdini did it.

Yes, the magician, Harry Houdini did actually use the law to fight illegality.

Without breaking it to fight it.

The Secret Life of Houdini: The Making of America's First Superhero

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbcca7dc9d1d.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Handcuff King.

Escape Artist.

International Superstar.

Since his death eighty years ago, Harry Houdini's life has been chronicled in books, in film, and on television.

Now, in this groundbreaking biography, renowned magic expert William Kalush and bestselling writer Larry Sloman team up to find the man behind the myth.

Drawing from millions of pages of research, they describe in vivid detail the passions that drove Houdini to perform ever-more-dangerous feats, his secret life as a spy, and a pernicious plot to subvert his legacy.

The Secret Life of Houdini traces the arc of the master magician's life from desperate poverty to worldwide fame -- his legacy later threatened by a group of fanatical Spiritualists led by esteemed British author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Initiating the reader along the way into the arcane world of professional magic, Kalush and Sloman decode a life based on deception, providing an intimate and riveting portrayal of Houdini, the man and the legend.

Houdini discovered every level of Government, up to and including the White House, was infiltrated by con men, Spiritualists, so nothing is impossible.

The only answer to this is the age old line we get fed whenever our freedoms are curtailed, or new powers are given to the authorities:
"If you're not doing anything wrong, you've got nothing to fear".

The mere act of making it secret is seems to indicate that TPTB are doing/have done something wrong.

That is simply because it is a learned behavior.

Even a dog has learned behaviors, both good and bad, the training is the key.

They have learned they can get away with it, through negative behavior patterning, let us show them we will not learn those same behaviors.

And put the leash on them as we are their masters.

Before they abuse their power and put a leash on us.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Exposing criminals are not criminal actions. I do not agree with you and any theatrical basis you have laid in your posts.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
OP, I stopped reading as soon as you said Hackers and Crackers are criminals.

So, you did not read anything else, which means you're in denial.

Get your head out of that place on your body where the sun never shines. Hackers do more for the security of the computer and network field than any of those freakin bookworm wannabe engineers.

Really?

How so?

Please, elaborate, because I see little to no difference.

Crackers are the ones that pose a threat to computer security.

Yes that much is true.

Those of you who would lump hackers and crackers in the same bag disgust me and are the prime example of idiocy and stupidity and spread such ignorance to others and ruin the credibility of legitimate hackers that are trying everyday to protect you from the people that would steal your identity.

Legitimate hackers?

There is no such thing.

And your tone is rather obnoxious.

Insults and name calling is rather childish.

I do not need hackers to maintain my identity.

I know how to protect that without hackers, crackers, or Government for that matter.

The whole identity theft genre is a huge con to begin with.

Government paying hackers and crackers to ensure we chase our tails.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6069b530fc32.jpg[/atsimg]

All to guarantee eventually we all have that chip implanted in ourselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Very interesting name "Assange". Ah Sang. I sang.
Especially considering that "sing" is a slang word meaning "tattle, inform, squeal, whistle".

Some people are born from mist.
Illuminati children? Hidden Houses?

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Assange is a man with a conscience. He is doing what must be done by anyone with a heart and a brain (and decent-sized balls too). He has copious amounts of both (or all three, really) and he's not afraid to use them. I can't say as much for his critics though. If only more would aspire to his heights...

Really?

I have uncovered more than Assange has in my lifetime.

And yet I am not on the run from the Pentagon.

Why do you think that is CosmicEgg?

Because I am smarter.

I know the law inside and out.

And I use the law to find that information out through investigative means.

Not criminal actions.

If these governments were acting themselves in a legal/moral/ethical fashion with our best interests at heart, then they should have nothing to hide and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. When they have to work this hard to hide their machinations, we surely must take time to consider what it is they are doing that merits such secrecy. It's not that their enemies don't already know what they're up to - they most certainly do! It's that they don't want us to know. Why would that be, O Solid Citizens?! Think for a while.

Government, is nothing more than a business entity, period.

It hides things, sure, but not through any measure of real secrecy, not that we cannot figure out ourselves, if we pay attention to the laws.

If we forget the idiocy of American Idol and the bread and circuses.

If you know policy you can easily read how to fight these laws without breaking them.

I give him conscious support every moment of the day. What he's doing must be done. It's simply astounding that anyone would think otherwise. I'm afraid this speaks directly to his critics about their Heart/brain/balls. Be advised!

Yes, to you, astounding, to me however, it is sanity.

Insanity is believing anything done through criminal and semi-criminal behavior will ever win, because it will not and cannot, because the Government can then point out to the rest of the world, the crimes, whether they are true or not is a whole other matter, but they can point to it.

If you have brains, you can see that using the law, to fight the law in more viable.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I have uncovered more than Assange has in my lifetime.

Could you please explain this comment because considering the amount of work Wikileaks has done this statement is baffling to say the least.

If you know policy you can easily read how to fight these laws without breaking them.

Which is exactly what wikileaks is doing hence why despite the hundred plus lawsuits against them, all have failed. If you can point to any criminal action Assange has taken then file a lawsuit against him or specifically point it out. Put your money where your mouth is otherwise I would call that slander which itself is against the law and that would make you a criminal.

Oh, and good luck attempting to file a lawsuit against them. You will fail.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

While I am a conspiracy theorist, through and through, I do what I do, without breaking the law.

Whether I agree with the law or not, whether I always agree with foreign and or domestic policy, or not, there is a clear delineation of what I will and will not do.

And the actions taken by Julian Assange, are criminal, period, and I could care less if anyone agrees with me or not, because his website, Wikileaks supports criminal activities.

How many laws have you created? How many have you written, defined and voted on directly?

I feel safe in saying, none.

The law is pure BS - it is the tool used by tyrants to control their people - that is all.

Your problem is you have been conditioned to accept their law - and the idea that 'law' and justice are the same thing. They are not.

While you bend over for them, the raping will continue.

While the government and agencies continue to do evil under cover of secrecy, it is our right and duty to expose their crimes to the public. Of COURSE they will pass laws where exposing them is illegal - they NEVER want anyone to know the evil they are doing.

Their secrecy is their weapon, so they enshrine it in law - transparency and openness are our weapons, and we should use them - regardless if they make it illegal or not.

Truth and transparency will always be the enemy of these arch criminals, and they will cover themselves with a cloak of darkness, and make shining a light a crime.

You are on the wrong side of this issue Spartan - perhaps your mistake is an honest one - but, you are with the enemy against truth. You have become the enemy.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Amagnon]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Yes, I have seen the movie "Trading Places", ultimately, it is about corrupt business practices.

Trading Places - Eddie Murphy Bum/Racist Old Men

Randolph and Mortimer represent the Secret Societies and their ignorant thinking.

You are correct, we cannot know what lead a suicide bomber to their explosive profession.

Pun intended.

But we can know ultimately their actions are heinous.

A life of deprivation and being gutter trash does not excuse those actions.

It merely explains them.

Religion is just as guilty as Government for the ignorances we suffer.

No, Assange did not suffer from a Predator drone striking his family, they have only been active in the last decade, building in the last three decades.

Julian Assange is from a family tied to a cult, according to Wikipedia.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Julian Assange : Biography

Assange was born in Townsville, Queensland in 1971.

Assange has said that his parents ran a touring theatre company, and that he was enrolled in 37 schools and 6 universities in Australia over the course of his early life.

During his childhood years, he lived on the run with mother and half-brother.

They were avoiding his half-brother's father who was believed to belong to a cult led by Anne Hamilton-Byrne.

Assange helped to write the 1997 book Underground: Tales of Hacking, Madness and Obsession on the Electronic Frontier which credits him as researcher.

It draws from his teenage experiences as a member of a hacker group named "International Subversives", which involved a 1991 raid of his Melbourne home by the Australian Federal Police.

Wired, The Sydney Morning Herald, and The Sunday Times have pointed out that there exist similarities between Assange and the person called "Mendax" in the book.

The New Yorker has identified Assange as Mendax and explains its origin from a phrase of Horace.

Assange was reported to have accessed various computers (belonging to an Australian university, a telecommunications company, and other organizations) via modem to test their security flaws; he later pleaded guilty to 24 charges of hacking and was released on bond for good conduct after being fined AU$2100.

A product of his environment possibly but this does not excuse his criminal behaviors.

And I do not agree, going to jail is not revenge for breaking the laws of society.

It is a common law for a reason to be as fair to everyone as possible.

If those in Washington D.C. break the law they should be held just as accountable as we are.

Let them rot in prison on bread and water and take away all amenities too.

Prisoners should break rocks and build roads and learn to educate themselves.

Not become better criminals like they do now.

As for your question about servants I have none, I detest slavery.

And Assange will guarantee more of it because of his actions not less of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by YJLTG

One man's terrorist is other man's freedom fighter!

Enough said!

Yes, I know this and it has what to do with criminal action, really?

A hacker/cracker is not a freedom fighter.

There is a fine line between fighting and criminal action.

This is such a self contradictory and inane statement - how can someone be a freedom fighter, killing state soldiers - yet not break the law?

Ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
I'm not going to delve too much into this thread. I read your post OP and you do make valid points... while you somehow miss the reality of the causes of it all. you state that you are a middle man, who chooses to understand both sides, which is an admirable thing to do... if you truly did understand them both, which is obviously something you do not.

Actually, I said I was someone who walked a middle path, not middle man.

As in I see both sides and walk between them, because I see both sides.

And your stating I do not understand something comes from where exactly?

I miss nothing of the reality of what is going on.

Delusion of what a criminal action is or is not is where I see most people fail.

You criminalize Julian Assange's campaigne yet fail to realize who his campaigne is against, and if it comes down to who the true element of criminality is, I'd think that someone who is as intelligent as yourself would understand that the governments that Julian Assange has exposed have been the ULTIMATE in criminality from the very gate.

I have never doubted Governments commit crime.

That is like stating the sky is blue or oxygen is breathable.

It happens.

So, prove it, through stepping up, and putting them in jail.

Otherwise, it is all for nothing, other than to hear one's self speak.

I do not criminalize Julian Assange's "campaign" he did that all by himself.

As it is, Julian has actually become the most noteable figure in history to blatantly have taken on the position he has, a one man army, fighting a war (against the odds) against the very root of this planets evils.

So, he is at war, with America?

I am sure Australia will not support that.

Or else America has lost an ally.

Julian Assange is doing his job... as a journalist, lol... and he's doing it just like any other journalist should be doing it... ruthlessly, against a ruthless establishment.

He is no more a journalist then Obama is my master.

Can you imagine if Julian Assange actually worked for the government?

Yes, I can, and I would say the same of him if he worked for them as i do now.

Not to say he's some super hero, or specialty shop show case... however I will say this about the man...

Glad to see you're at least grounded in reality as their are no heroes.

He's got the moves, he's got the intelligence, and he's obviously got the connections... and he's doing what EVERY person who has those things should be doing, as it in reality is thier duty to do so due to the position they have been allowed to be in...

and that would be to use thier assets in support of those not so well to do, not so well informed, or not so well educated.

So we should break the law to hold Government accountable?

Rubbish.

You have as much a right to educate yourself as everyone else.

If you can stop for a second and picture this: Julian Assange is literally fighting GodZilla, with a LongSword.

You mean a criminal is fighting a fictitious lizard?

Blue Oyster Cult Godzilla

Amazing if you ask me and I ask you what color is your Kool-Aid.

Julian Assange isn't the one doing the "Hacking" or "Cracking"... He's the one those folks go to to release what they RISKED THIER LIVES to get.

He is associated with hackers and crackers and that is enough.

And finally..... you mention concern about documentation in his possession that would expose the United States of America in some unheardof manner where all the teeth in the world will come chomping it's way to our shores to gobble us up...

Well, if the information wasn't so

CRIMINALLY DAMAGING

then people wouldn't be that upset now would they? So, I ask you... who are the real criminals here? Did you even get a clue yet, mr. "Divide and Conquer"?

What I explained earlier was the middle ground where diplomacy is delicate.

Meaning, communications being stolen, might infuriate the Middle East.

Do you really think I give a damn about the Middle East?

No.

But they are prone to bombing buildings due to their agitation.

oh yeah.... and the comment you made about Those "innocent" men and women over in the gulf fighting wars on "our" (**Cough*Bu*lsh*T**) behalf...

I do believe I stated they were merely following orders and were in the middle.

I'm sure you're referring to the ones that have been repeatedly exposed for Murdering innocent civilians, raping innocent women - AND CHILDREN - destroying an entire country's benevolence via DEPLEATED URANIUM, torturing unarmed and incarcerated civilians, shooting mothers, raping sons, and obliterating entire families via phosphoric demise, murdering journalists, deep frying fathers, scalping clerics, and mutilating animals...

Are those the ones you're referring to?

Right, because according to you, all soldiers do all day is rape, pillage, and steal?

War is Hell.

I detest the fact it is used ever.

And the Middle East is perfect and pure right?

Horse puckey.

They are just as ignorant as those within our Government who fight over land.

Or oil.

Or money.

If you consider these people innocent, I'm of the mind to tell you that while I had some respect for you before, I've pretty much lost that respect for you, and am at a loss to understand why someone as brilliant as yourself has fallen unto the level of disgrace I see you at now... I truly do.

I could care less if you have respect for me or not.

I have always thought hackers and crackers were criminals.

Nothing has changed in anything I have ever thought.

I still see Government has criminals within it.

Over all, Government has a function, to mainstain a country.

It is nothing more than a business model to accomplish a mission.

To run a country.

If we ignore our duty as citizens to keep our Government's on track, we are just as culpable as they are, it is however the method we use, which is important.

We cannot become criminals to stop criminals.

We must hold ourselves accountable for our actions.

Just as much as we do those within Government.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
As Julian has said on many occasions, once upon a time these documents and videos would leak to a program like 60 Minutes OR to a cutting edge non bought out investigative journalist. Now that the MSM has been bought out and investigative journalists have gone extinct, Wikileaks and people like Julian have taken their place.
What Julian is doing is no different to what truth seeking journalists USED to do before they were replaced with TPTB trojans and talking heads who will keep up the company line.

And you have to agree, it doesn't take much of anything to break laws these days.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Flighty]

Yes, I agree it does not take much to break the law, because we have been negligent.

We cannot expect the law to protect us if we do not change it.

Assange holds no journalistic license, he is not a reporter.

Once Russia fell it was over as far as anyone within Governmen was concerned.

In case you or anyone else fell asleep the Great Russian Bear has been slain.

Not that it was a real threat to begin with because it was a fabricated bureaucracy itself.

The Cold War was nothing except a military build up to waste resources.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So, prove it, through stepping up, and putting them in jail.

How can you prove it if you require leaked documents to do so. Don't give us BS that it is possible to get documents legally, we both know that it doesn't always work. Instead of slandering Assange why don't you prove that he has been engaging in criminal activity and prove that it rules over the laws protecting whistle-blowers.

I do not criminalize Julian Assange's "campaign" he did that all by himself.

Assange was convicted and punished over a decade ago. Get over it. It does not pertain to any of his current work nor wikileaks. If Wikileaks has broken any law then put your money where your mouth is. Slander is, last time I checked, an offense.

So, he is at war, with America?

I am sure Australia will not support that.

Or else America has lost an ally.

America is not the root of all the planets evils. Or maybe it was but it was not the argument of the person you were quoting.

He is associated with hackers and crackers and that is enough.

HAHAHHAHAAAHAHa. Try again.

That doesn't make him not a journalist.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Can you not see the terrible irony of what you have said? A license is a permit issued by a state that allows you to break a law.

It is also a way of controlling a particular group, if they don't behave how the controllers want them to behave - they can revoke the license.

In other words, exposing the truth, investigating and reporting facts is against the law?

Surely you can see this is utterly unholy - every citizen, every human being has a right to speak and reveal the truth in anything they find.

To say otherwise is pure evil.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If Assange was truly breaking the law then why hasn't he been convicted of it and why have all the lawsuits against him failed miserably?

Even if he was breaking the law to get information out, why does it matter?

He got information out which will aid in democratic decisions.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
Didn't read much of the OP because it was unreadable.

Last I checked Wikileaks does not hack anyone or steal anything. They are simply a messenger that receives and then publishes leaked documents which allows the whistle-blowers to have a voice yet stay anonymous.

So, you're saying you cannot read, or cannot comprehend?

Originally posted by Crimson_King

Exposing criminals are not criminal actions. I do not agree with you and any theatrical basis you have laid in your posts.

I think you may have missed the entire point of everything I wrote.

I never once stated exposing criminals was criminal, the act of commiting a crime to expose it was criminal, there is a very distinct difference there.

Use the law to expose the criminal actions, not criminal behavior.

You know, actually follow the law, and use intelligence not ignorance?

Agree or disagree, that is your choice, if you do not understand what I said it is not because I did not explain it, it is because you did nothing to comprehend it.

I explained it quite thoroughly.

Originally posted by Alethea
Very interesting name "Assange". Ah Sang. I sang.
Especially considering that "sing" is a slang word meaning "tattle, inform, squeal, whistle".

Some people are born from mist.
Illuminati children? Hidden Houses?

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Alethea]

Very interesting indeed.

Please, feel free to elaborate, because you're on to something.

I am speaking of the usage of law to fight the law.

Could you please explain this comment because considering the amount of work Wikileaks has done this statement is baffling to say the least.

My threads speak for themselves.

Look at the books I reference and uncovering the conspiracies.

And that is minimal compared to what I know and have not posted yet.

Which is exactly what wikileaks is doing hence why despite the hundred plus lawsuits against them, all have failed. If you can point to any criminal action Assange has taken then file a lawsuit against him or specifically point it out. Put your money where your mouth is otherwise I would call that slander which itself is against the law and that would make you a criminal.

Oh, and good luck attempting to file a lawsuit against them. You will fail.

Why would I sue a criminal?

I know Wikileaks is doing nothing to make those laws change.

Exposing them the way they are is only embarrassing Government.

Not stopping it.

Ultimately, nothing will stop Government, but change it, yes that is possible,

If those actions are criminal I suggest Assange should have proven it at the U.N.

Not on a website.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join