It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth, Objective Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Truth can be found objectively within everything. If you are looking for truth, it may exist as the form of life. Your definition of life may vary. If you are looking at at a new born baby, and you are the father, when you look into the eyes of your baby, is it life that you are seeing? What does it look, feel like? If you are at a funeral, and you are experiencing a death of someone close to you, when you see death, what is it you see in this situation?

Truth, objective life.

When i see death, i see the process of rebirth into another form. When i look into the eyes of a newborn baby, i see the process of life being born into a new form.

How do you define life, how do you see it enacting itself into your daily life?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i see life as the never-ending change!

it is amazing to me and it boggles my mind!
i love it!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Life is timeless, life is all that is.
Death is mistaken by many, the real death to me is to incarnate now.
When the body ages, like the flower it will return to earth if we don't burn it.
But life goes on, and everything in the universe lives, it all vibrates like a symphony.
A new born baby is the regeneration of its parents, we regenerate.
Life is the sun comming up, vitalising us earthlings and herbs, life is the great dying in october and the rebirth of the young green in march.
With the cycle of the year we grow our food, earth gives birth to the cereals and vegetables we earthlings need to survive.
we exhale co2 which the tree needs to grow, and the trees/plants transform it into oxygen which we breath.

join