It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism in the gaming industry in America?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I don't know if this is border line stalker or what.

Can you see me from there?

but yeah, also these same white people that states minorities cause troubles in groups and yet it is like the pot calling the kettle black.

When did I say anything about minorities causing trouble in groups? Are you even trying to make sense?

How many different ways can I ask you specifically to explain the very obviously racist things you have said? You see to have given up on any real conversation here.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I tried Microsoft Studios. Not even an automated message back.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

you still have issues.

Not your call.

As I have stated I am racist towards racists.

No, you are racist against WHITE PEOPLE. You have made that quite clear and I have posted those quotes for you. Explain them

Those that stereo type minorities.. this also counts for pride being in any race such as black, arab, white, asian, etc. I am human and at one time the human race was one color.

Stop babbling and just explain your quotes.

But people can't get past the color of one person's skin. I go after the majority which is currently white.

WHOA!!!!!! You really have no idea what comes out of you, do you?

Let me show the difference between you and a normal thinking person.

"The people in the majority control suck"
"White people suck"

Which one is racist?

Racism has improved and not much even Obama has stated this. You know that white cop that got blamed being "racist" towards Obama's friend? I defended the white cop. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Funny, at the time I defended the guy was in his own home but lets not open that can of worms.

Also you know the black panther group that stopped voters from voting for McCain? I disliked what they were doing.

You are my personal hero.

YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK RACIST.

By posting things you said?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by evil incarnate

I tried Microsoft Studios. Not even an automated message back.

What

was

the

job?

I specifically asked you to show these jobs that offer to hire amateurs and then let them learn on the job. This is post number 3 asking one simple question.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
had fun and worked called me in.

Don't have too much fun here guys. haha

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

LOL I told my best friend about you and he is white. He laughed!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

BTW I know you are searching for more "racist" comments of mine.

Nope, I was busy making this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7a6fdab950d.gif[/atsimg]
Just wanted to show that someone who does not work in the gaming industry who does not claim to have any kind of skill at all can create a very simple 3D animation with real world physics, render it, convert it to a GIF and upload it in under 30 minutes.

I found more than enough racist comments of yours and until you can explain any of them, I feel they do just fine.

If you want to know what type of personality I have it is a mix between George Carlin and George Lopez.

Nope. They are both funny on purpose.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

WHERE IS THE CORE SHADOW?!

But seriously, I would hire you based on that one simple .gif animation before I hired Dragnet53.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hypntick
reply to post by dragnet53

-snip-
racial doesn't make you a very good fit for that industry anyways.

How do you know his attitude from one post? Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

lmao that was some shi~~ animation.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I mean what I have seen it is purely noticeable that companies hire mostly white people in the industry. Once in awhile they will hire that minority just to appease the Affirmative Action law. I myself am minority and trying to get into the industry. I know I have strong work and was even told by people at Disney, but I have yet got into the field as of yet. I even tried entry level positions.

If you look at some companies team photos you will see nothing, but white and occasionally once in awhile you get a token in that picture. I kind of laugh at companies that state they are an EEO company and yet all one color. I know there are really talented minorities out there and wonder why they haven't been hired? it is really odd in my book and I have written this on many of forums and got no reply from anybody in the gaming industry on this.

Just look at the games that come out like Resident Evil 5 or DragonAge Origins. In DragonAge Origins all the humans are white. I mean they do give you a way to colorize your character other than white. But none of the main characters were different color. In Resident Evil 5 you have Chris Redfield going against all black zombies in Africa. In all of the Resident Evil games I don't remember the virus being created in Africa. I think they wanted some controversy since it worked with Rockstar gam
-snip-
[edit on 2-7-2010 by dragnet53]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by dragnet53]

Classic example of racist troll pretending to be a black person on a internet forum.Old and easy to spot. Guess what I am a black aspiring game freelance game developer.

Troll on race baiter.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSensible

I see the good ol' boy favoritism over bad animation.

you guys just proved my point.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenopathic Investigator

I like this thread and you haven't seen lately the hate towards hispanics? I am just giving back to ATS just to level the playing field.

BTW prove me you are black.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

you still have issues.

Not your call.

As I have stated I am racist towards racists.

No, you are racist against WHITE PEOPLE. You have made that quite clear and I have posted those quotes for you. Explain them

Those that stereo type minorities.. this also counts for pride being in any race such as black, arab, white, asian, etc. I am human and at one time the human race was one color.

Let me show the difference between you and a normal thinking person.

"The people in the majority control suck"
"White people suck"

Which one is racist?

Racism has improved and not much even Obama has stated this. You know that white cop that got blamed being "racist" towards Obama's friend? I defended the white cop. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Funny, at the time I defended the guy was in his own home but lets not open that can of worms.

Also you know the black panther group that stopped voters from voting for McCain? I disliked what they were doing.

You are my personal hero.

YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK RACIST.

By posting things you said?

stop feeding the troll. He's not a black person. He's a racist troll pretending to be one.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yup! Very simple, no creativity, no imagination, no real demonstration of skill. Yet, in took me less than a half hour and is still far better than anything you have shown and you claim to have been doing this for a long time.

Feel free to dig back into that portfolio and show ANYTHING you have done that is better.

I never claimed I could do anything great. I am not a 3D animator nor am I trying to get into gaming. Unfortunately, you showed us what you have and you have had plenty of time to put your stuff together.

Do you not get it? It is a crap animation that took no time and no skill and yet...

...you have failed to show you can do any better.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I like this thread and you haven't seen lately the hate towards hispanics? I am just giving back to ATS just to level the playing field.

dude. I've trolled on the internet for awhile(on other boards).I know what other trolls are like. I especially know racist trolls. They are funny because they try so hard but phail.

nice try mr.troll.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenopathic Investigator
stop feeding the troll. He's not a black person. He's a racist troll pretending to be one.

Of course he is not black. He is intimidatingly Hispanic.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Yup! Very simple, no creativity, no imagination, no real demonstration of skill. Yet, in took me less than a half hour and is still far better than anything you have shown and you claim to have been doing this for a long time.

Feel free to dig back into that portfolio and show ANYTHING you have done that is better.

I never claimed I could do anything great. I am not a 3D animator nor am I trying to get into gaming. Unfortunately, you showed us what you have and you have had plenty of time to put your stuff together.

Do you not get it? It is a crap animation that took no time and no skill and yet...

...you have failed to show you can do any better.

I thought REAL game developers have sample code in thier portfolio to offer an employer(including real on the job experience).

Stop feeding this egoclown/racist troll. He's not blacl nor is he a game developer.

link   

We are still waiting for you to prove...

You have been turned down for jobs due to racism.

You have any skill that would make you desirable to any game company.

You have actually even tried to get a job with any game company.

You have a clue about the games you brought up.

You are not a racist in the face of so many admittedly racist statments.

This is your thread, full of lots of claims. You have proven none and you demand another poster prove their race? Where is your Hispanic proof?

link   

Hey, I do like to race bait once in awhile. It is fun to bring out the reaction of people. But what company do you work for? Maybe I can see who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join