It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
This has me hooked, I have been trying to research more all day. Thanks again LeoVirg. Do you have any pointers to some good sites and books?
Oh and I sent you a U2U, i think!

Books are good to find what things resonate with you. What Mars is for me, is likely not what someone else see's it as. A Lot of people see Mars as a war/battle....I see it as a 'healer'....so search things outside of yourself to get a 'feeling' within....then go to that feeling, and use yourself as a 'book'.

You may want to search what ancient man thought of the spehres....why they called some of them what they did. Why was Venus the light bringer ect...

Something that I believe in is reincarnation. Something that I find interesting is what someones sign would of been on the same date...but 2000 years earlier. If someone is born with the same sign in both times, I think it MAY suggests that they have not completed what they were to learn in their past life.

But see....I dont like to make too many suggestions because it may derail a person from finding what something really means to them personally.

I find it much more important to get outside and face the direction of your rising sun sign and other signs that attribute your energies then searching the meaning of them. To me, its a chance to reconnect, with the energy.....not so much for prediction or personalities.

But again, each to their own, always.

My best LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicketyCricket
I'll bite.

Los ANgeles, CA
Jan 02, 1982 1am(ish)

Also, can you tell me what each thing means? I dont understand any of this.

Hi there!

The Sun and Mercury rose in Sagittarius at your birth. All I can tell you about this without misdirecting you is Sagittarius relation to the cosmos. Sagittarius sits on the side of the direction of the center of the galaxy...Ophiuchus is on its other side. This could or could not be what it means to you personally that it would be a gate on one of the sides to the center, of our galaxy.

Traditional astrology would tell you that your a Capricorn, but the sun truly rose in Sag. on your birth.

Venus is in Capricorn (your old, past sign). I bite my tongue to say what this could mean...but I will share one thing. If reincarnation is true, and you were born 2000 years ago on the same day and month, you would of been a Capricorn. It COULD be...big COULD (OK?) that you would of been a Capricorn in your last life and that you still carry very much some Capricorn traits with you into this life. This goes for all signs of past/old for all people I believe. Venus, in your old sign, COULD be saying....its bringing light of your past, what you need to work on in this life, some attributes you need to face and work with. I really cant say for sure....like all things in life....we must seek within ourselves, its a part of the path.

The moon is in Pisces (we are in the age of Pisces right now and have been in this age for a couple thousand years now).

Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto are all in Virgo.....very strong energy in Virgo.

Uranus in Scorpio.

I would advise to not so much seek the meaning...but actually stepping outside and trying to find Saturn, which is in Virgo (where alot of your energy comes from) and just face that direction. Its like a mechanical working....realigning yourself with what you are of.

All my best
LV

Edit to add Neptune in Ophiuchus, very close to the direction of the center of the galaxy.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by RicketyCricket

If you can get around to it, seeing as it looks like you will be rather busy:

10 May 1953
Approximately 6:00 AM
Western Pennsylvania

Hi there! (This is for Kyred)

Astrology would tell you that you are a Taurus. So being this is your old/past sign, you may also carry resonation in this life with Taurus.

The Sun actually rose in Aries on your birth, with Mercury.

The Sun sits though, very close to Taurus (your old/past sign) where Jupiter and Mars sit on your birth.

Uranus in Gemini.

Saturn in Virgo (right now Saturn IS in Virgo again, I think it would be good for you to seek this for yourself outside....dont be surprised if you do do this, that you have some great dreams come to you).

Moon and Venus in Pisces (the current age we are in).

Pluto is in Leo (which Leo is easy to find right now...to the west, find Venus, and your facing Leo).

All my best
LV

Edit to add your Neptune in Virgo, close with Saturn.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
Well i've been dying to see something since i was a lad..

many years ago a "scientist" got in touch with me though the birth records, of the hospital i was born into...

his reason as i remember it, was to contact everybody born on my particular birthday,, and he said a very unique thing happened in the sky, and said that his "research" depended on keeping in touch with us all through out our lives.

sounded strange...? it sure did to my dad,, who forbid me from joining, (BOOOOO)

but i have been wondering about it since i was 11 ish..

so here goes

January 8th 1966 born in michigan in the morning [says my mom]

BTW this Scientist never wanted ANY money,,,!!!

so i was hoping it wasn't a scam,,, all these years,, and i've never heard anything like this,,, since..

S&F for your time..

thank you

Darrman

[edit on 2/7/10 by darrman]

Hi there...wow, what pressure there is on me now! Hope nothing disappoints you!

Traditional astrology says you are Capricorn...but the Sun really rose in Sagittarius on your birth. Mercury rises with the Sun in Sagittarius and Mercury sits in the direction of the center of the galaxy.

Mars is in Capricorn (your old/past sign).

Venus is on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius.

Saturn is in Aquarius (our coming age).

Jupiter in Tarus.

Moon in Cancer (you were born 1 day after a full moon).

Uranus in Leo.

All my best
LV

Edit to add Neptune in Libra.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
Hi, great thread.

I was born in the early evening, of 17th October 1980

I`ve been led to believe I am a Libra, and share many traits with other Librans, but will be interested to hear what you say on this.

Yeah...Im finally on a new page of people! haha

Hi there!

You are a strong Virgo (astrology would tell you that your Libra, and the planets you have in Libra can very well still give you traits of Libra).

The Sun rises right next to the star Spica on your birth. Saturn and Jupiter both rise in Virgo with the Sun, on your birth.

Uranus and Mercury in Libra (your old/past sign).

Mars in Scorpio.

Moon in Capricorn.

Venus in Leo.

Saturn and Venus are in the same signs today as they were at your birth. I suggest you look to the west this evening and try to find Venus and Saturn, and face the direction of Leo and Virgo. Dont be surprised if you do this several times that you get some strange dreams.

All my best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Ophiuchus.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I want mine too! Hahah,
08/24/1987

Yeah, I know that there is suppose to be 13 zodiacs, but they suspiciously took ophiucus out of the mix. With the 13th zodiac, I actually become a leo instead of a virgo. I wonder why would they do that?

There are some people that just seem to have positions that speak volumes. Yours is interesting!

Astrology would call you a Virgo...but you are a Strong Leo.

The Sun rises in Leo at your birth....along with much power. The Moon, Mars, Mercury, and Venus are all sitting very close with the Sun at your birth, in Leo. Actually, the moon and and Mercury are in Conjunction with each other, and Venus and Mars are in conjunction with each other while the sit right above the sun....all of this is sitting very close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus).

Pluto is in Virgo (your past/old sign).

Saturn and Uranus are in Ophiuchus (the 13th sign astrology ignores). The Sun does pass through 13 signs and not 12 anymore.

Jupiter sits on the cusp of Pisces and Aries.

All my best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Sagittarius.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Excellent stuff, I am going to learn more about this and install Stellarium and find out how it works.

For sure this is important information, i hope you have time to look at all the replies,

Mine is July 31, 1975

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
[edit on 3-7-2010 by KidIkarios]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo.
I have had a look through stellarium on my DOB, although I have no idea what I'm looking for. Can you enlighten me..?

01/01/1970 : 08:15am : UK

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
Let's see, your screen name, and your birthday, and where you were born and maybe still live. Now if you'll just tell us all your social security numbers, then their profile on you will be complete.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching you.

That's exactly why I sent mine in U2U. Even so, it was done after some consideration. Too many years working in government. O_O

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Please spare us such nonsense, if someone wants a profile on you it is far too easy anyways, and even if they do what of it.

I know i have been profiled several times , i found out i no longer care.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi

I would be thankfull if you could check my birthdata as well

I was born in Trondheim, Norway thursday February 5. 1976 at 09.11 o'clock

Sat Nam

[edit on 7/3/2010 by eriathwen]

[edit on 7/3/2010 by eriathwen]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Very interesting, though half of what you said went right over my head!Lol You are right though, I'm not a typical Leo. Interesting to know that there was a full moon! Is feeling like the only "normal" person in the family my Leo coming through?! Or maybe I'm the odd one out!
Thanks so much, it is very interesting!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am a very sensitive, wear my heart on my sleeve type person for Pisces are known for these traits, i wonder if i am under a different sign other than? My birth date is March 16,1975 10:29 AM. If you could please let me know, thanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi There!

Is there a chance you could tell me mine please?

I was born on January 26th 1976 (Aquarius).

Im not sure on the time though, I live in the U.K.

Fascinating study on the changes of the Zodiac, I've read into it a bit and I think i fit the bill of the water carrier but always been never too sure.

Great work you are doing and I thank you for your time in all this

Have a good day.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
LeoVirgo, I would love to give you more feedback, but what you wrote was mostly greek to me.Lol Could you please, if you get time, explain to me, what it means. I know nothing about Astrology.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Interesting info - thanks for sharing! Now I know why my sign never matched up with my personality, etc.

Am wondering if you have done Obama's chart? I would love to see what THAT says!

Truth is very important. Glad that you posted this. Most likely, we will continue finding out other so called truths are not as what we thought either, sad to say.

Obamas eh?

The Sun rose with Mercury in Cancer on his birth.

Astrology would call him a Leo, but he is a Cancer. Uranus and Pluto rise in his old/past sign of Leo.

Mars sits on the cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Saturn in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Capricorn.

Moon in Taurus.

Venus sits on a neat cusp of Gemini and Orion (a sign outside of the wheel). Venus rides this cusp between Aug. 3-6 during this year.

I did just a general time for him not knowing what his time of birth was, I did it for 'noon'.

Edit to add, Neptune in Libra.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissax0
Can I please have one?

DOB: 4/1/1990
at 11:47 pm
Pompton Plains, NJ

Hi there!

The Sun and Mercury rise in Pisces (our current age) at your birth.

Jupiter and the Moon in Gemini.

Uranus and Saturn are in Sagittarius (which borders the direction of the center of the Galaxy).

Mars and Venus in Capricorn.

Pluto sits outside of the wheel in Serpens. Serpens is not a part of the zodiac (path of the sun) but it is a part of one of the signs that is of the true solar zodiac, which is the sign Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus is 2 signs in 1 really.

All my best
LV

Edit to add Neptune in Sagittarius.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread and I appreciate the time and effort your putting into this, S&F for you

I have stellarium but I dont know how to check this, could you possibly enlighten me?

6 Sep 1986
1.03am
Scotland

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

November 7th, 1985

I was born at 8:46 a.m. in San Diego California.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join