It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

Hi there!

Jan 29, 1990

You have a interesting print. Alot of the spheres for you relate to the 'spirit' of things.

You have 6 spheres that rise before the Sun and they are all in one sign. Sagittarius rises before the Sun on this day brings first Mars, then Uranus, Neptune, Mercury, Saturn, and Venus. Sagittarius is a sign that points to the center of our galaxy.

Then Capricorn rises bringing the Sun. Capricorn is a protector of what is sacred.

The Moon is a 2 day old new crescent moon and starts on this day on the edge of Aquarius. It passes on this day the cusp of Pisces and Aquarius and ends the day in Pisces. Pisces is the current age we are in (where the Sun sits on the spring equinox) and Aquarius is the coming age (where the Sun will be on the spring equinox in a few hundred years from now).

Jupiter sits in Gemini, and sits right above the sign of Orion.

Pluto sits in Serpens, a sign outside the wheel (outside the path of the Sun).

Here you can figure your moon phase...
stardate.org...

I have a image of the Sun and also a image of Jupiter's position. I thought you might want to see how Jupiter sits above Orion since Orion is a easy sign to spot in the sky.

In the pic of the Sun you can also see the Moon and 5 other spheres. Neptune is not labeled in the image because it sits too close to Mercury and the widget I use to get the images will not show all the labels if there is not enough room. Neptune would be sitting though in between Uranus and Mercury.

My best to you!
LV

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you so much. That was very interesting! Looking forward to read more.. Maybe I can learn a lot about astrology myself. Very fascinating!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Brilliant thread. What can you tell me of the 9th of June, 1993?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

Your welcome and thanks for the feedback

Just note...the positions I gave you are via astronomy. I do mix a little 'ideas' of astrology into some posts but I firmly believe we are a part of a bigger whole and one great way to be aware of that and realign to that 'whole' is to be observant to what was going on in the Universe around us at our birth-and then all through life up till now.

There are many 'markers' that are unique to each of us...and the positions of the spheres at our birth can be one of those markers...like a finger print for us.

Imagine, just as seasons follow order and cycles...so to does the 'IAM' that incarnates into every single being that ever was or is. Could it be that incarnations...follow a cycle of births, and if so...wouldnt it make more sense that its not just a random thing but something that follows a 'order' just like everything else of the Universe follows an order?

Some may get the idea that I refer to 'past lives' when I say 'past signs' and in a way, I do. But I dont look at it as a individual past life that pertains to that 'one person' but a 'past phase of being' that pertians to that particular unique cycle and order that the 'IAM' has been flowing through. It may seem to be very personal and individual for each person that is in the experience as a phase of being....but on the scale of the 'whole' we are all the IAM in many incarnations that work together as a 'whole'. One cant take just one individual...and have them be what they are...without the rest of the world or solar system or sun or universe.

We work on the individual self that we seem to be to become a benefit and not a burden, on the 'whole' that we are of. I feel...that our cosmic print...can help us on that path. I feel that within every ones cosmic print, there is something there to observe that will help them as a phase of being and then help them, be aware that they are a part of a greater whole.

Sorry if the ramble was a bit much....only take what resonates and you find of worth.

LV

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Oh I've done the astrological chart thing for fun before. From what I remember my predominant element was air, followed by fire...even though I'm Cancer, which is water...I have no earth signs on my chart from what I recall. Every sign that shows up on your chart is associated to an element which gives off certain characteristics.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Oh I've done the astrological chart thing for fun before. From what I remember my predominant element was air, followed by fire...even though I'm Cancer, which is water...I have no earth signs on my chart from what I recall. Every sign that shows up on your chart is associated to an element which gives off certain characteristics.

I know modern day astrology uses such ideas...but I am actually totally against this idea and let me explain why.

Such limits us to a very important understanding. We all are of fire, water, air, and earth. Each has separate wisdom's for us all to learn of, each is a archetype.

To explain my idea further....we are also, all, of all the signs. But such understanding is for the path when one can be aware of the oneness we are all of. We can focus on our individual positions of the spheres for our individual path....but to look at the cycle of the all the signs, we can see man kinds path as a unit.

We all have our own needs for the 'path of self' but there is also a need that comes later, where we understand that we are all on a path of 'one'.

The air, fire, water, and earth....we are all of and each has something unique to show us about 'what we are' and the 'oneness' we are of.

Something that always resonated with me was this gospel that spoke of Jesus telling the people to take a blade of grass and hold it between your hands. There, he said, you hold the earth, the sun, the air, and the water, all at once, in your hands.

But what ever works for others....is what they should work with. Im only sharing...what has helped me.

Thanks for the comments and feedback is welcomed

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agkelos

Hi there!

Before the Sun rose on this day, Venus rises in the East on the cusp of 3 signs-Aries (the offeror), Cetus (finish what was started), and Pisces (our current age).

The Sun then rises in the east on this day in Taurus the Bull. The image I will give you shows a easy way to spot this gateway of the sun on your birth by looking how the Sun sits over Orion. Orion is a easy sign to spot in the sky so you can easily find your gateway in the sky, for your birth, using that orientation.

Mercury in Gemini.

Mars in Leo.

Jupiter in Virgo.

Pluto on the cusp of Libra and Serpens (a sign that sits outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun. Serpens is a part of the sign Ophiuchus, they are a 2 in 1 sign.

Uranus and Neptune sit side by side in Sagittarius.

Moon on the cusp of Aquarius (our coming age) and Capricorn (the protector of sacred things).

Saturn in Aquarius (coming age). Saturn from what I have experienced, is like a higher self...the self deep within your own conscious mind that knows what is best and knows what needs to be faced.

Here is an image of the Sun at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I was born August 12th, 1987 at about 11:00 PM possibly or sometime at night unless misled... I have always been so curious to know MORE about my astrological sign! I do believe that a Leo has suited me pretty well as in wanting attention & feeling comforted in beautiful things/wanting status- HOWEVER, As I got older I started to become very indifferent to these type people and much more interested in growing "inward". I don't know how exactly to explain it, I am still an outgoing person, but much more shy and introverted in my own thoughts. This very likely has nothing to do with my astrological signs? but more so the current path of my life and its interaction with the world as it is now days!

Whenever you get time, I would appreciate so much even a hint as to where to look further in this field. I was raised to believe astrology was very evil, but have grown to learn I can hold on to my faith and still gain knowledge of things that I don't understand and can't sum up as "demonic" or what not.

Thank you, for whenever you can comment on anything you are inclined to, whenever that is you truly feel!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hey LeoVirgo, TribeOfManyColours here.

I totally forgot to react on your comment you gave over me.
I am astound how correct it was. I got chills over my body when I read that.
Thanks for taking the time last week for me.

I am going to reread it again and post some comments that hold more weight in it, concerning your answer over me.

Grtz Richard

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by whitrabbt2

Hi there!

August 12th, 1987 at about 11:00 PM

You are of the 20% of people that their 'astrology sign' matches with their astronomical sign. I have a 'theory' for this but remind you, its just a personal resonation so only take it for what its worth. I feel that those that could of been of the same sign today that they would of been in the last age, are reborn unto the same sign again to learn things they did not learn from that sign. If you would of been born on the same month and day during our last age of Ares, you would of still been with the Sun in Leo as you are now today. Although, its obvious that the Sun in the coming age, will no longer be in Leo for you in a future time for this month and day for it sits right on the edge of Leo now....showing completeness of this sign in this life. You are Leo, through and through....but a Leo who has or is, learning in this life, what is needed.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Cancer rises bringing Mercury, the inner most energy first. Venus then rises, showing the way, while sitting on the cusp of your current sign Leo and your future sign of Cancer. The Sun rises then, it does sit in Leo....but the Sun rises before any stars of Leo rises, the Sun sits far out in front of the Lion. Mars also in Leo, suggesting there has been issues for Leo and you and that there is to be healing and forgiveness. Mars helps us except all things, because all things teach us something. Nothing is without worth, for all is a lesson.

Pluto is in Virgo.

Saturn and Uranus in Ophiuchus. I dont know much about Uranus and currently am trying to learn that...but Saturn is a guide, helping us face the things we need to work on in this life. It stands out in Ophiuchus, demanding choices be made.

Neptune in Sagittarius.

Moon starts the day in Pisces (our current age) and crosses into Cetus and out again back into Pisces by the end of the day. Cetus to me stands for....finish what has been started or complete unfinished tasks. I find it interesting that as the moon sits in our current age, it passes this small part of the stars on this day you were born of Cetus, showing something that needs to be completed or done, taken care of.

Jupiter on the cusp of Pisces and Aries. The king, on the cusp of the last age and the current age. This two seems to show something about the 'past age of incarnation' for you and the current age of incarnation for you.

Even though you see the Leo as the one that wants attention and worth...there is another side to leo that is more humble, and I think you are discovering that. The humble king that will lay down his own life, for the many. The one that understands its not about the 'I' but about the 'all'.

I think you would enjoy this story...I know I did and I discovered it around the time I found out the Sun was in Leo at my birth.

learningtogive.org...

Here is an image of the Sun with a few spheres at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's interesting that you mention "the sun within" because I have always sought to understand why I find it so hard to place my inspiration from outside sources or things around me. I have to agree that it comes from within, which astounds me. I resonate with many of the things you have stated, although I do not believe in (or understand Gods teachings of) reincarnation. But I have ALWAYS felt like I had an old soul,regardless! I know many people say this, but many people can't feel this way by mistake. I'm not sure what it is, although I'd be blessed to truly know. I feel I tend to sit inside myself more often than not, daily recently.

Another thing that is true, the humble leo sign you mentioned. I have what I guess I'd call a confident or even BOLD "bone" that many can't see rearing its head in themselves! For many years it is what dominated my personality, but as I have grown I am MUCH more humble and to the point that I am fearful people see me as weak, I know they take advantage of me surrounding. When I am close to people and they know me, its much easier to have a voice.

The dark time or trouble you speak of has been very true, I don't know when exactly things changed because my childhood was pretty good and my siblings would never disagree! As I got older, yes things happened in my family, but more so MUCH MORE SO in myself. I started to attack myself in ways I still to this day do not understand. I am not mentally ill, if you saw me in person you would think I had it all together (Although appearance may not mean much, ha!). I abused myself but could not escape it, spending most my late teens and early twenties in (no, not just one) many various hospitals, and I'm 23 now. For I did not have one addiction, not one disorder, not one health issue, but many and none conflicting with the others- they were all significantly different and none relative.

I am not sure I understand the different planets and their influence on the signs, at this point. But I would seek to know more. I just wanted to thank you and reaffirm that whether or not you realize or are blatantly speaking from the heart & what moves you, you by doing this are offering yourself to others which is moving enough said itself.

God Bless

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hey, thanks for the information, but I don't really know enough about astrology to know what it really means. Would you mind elaborating?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo,

I was born: 14 August, 1963.

The time was: 09:30AM

Thank you!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agkelos

Hey, thanks for the information, but I don't really know enough about astrology to know what it really means. Would you mind elaborating?

Hello again!

When I shared your positions...I got a feeling of a very reserved energy from you so I was hesitant to share anything I felt with you. Often, the Taurus energy is someone that has no issues with keeping to themselves. This does not mean that they dont wonder and seek and explore...but they do so very well in their own space, not really feeling the need to gain that energy from others around them. But a Taurus, while kept to themselves, can be very unsure of many things, all the same. Often a Taurus fills that unsureness...with adapting to a religion or a set mindset, to relieve themselves of the uneasiness of 'not knowing'.

The energies suggests to me, you will find much content and interests, in learning about man kinds past of seeking things of a spiritual nature. Observe how the bull was once depicted as 'god'. Learn about the name 'El' in Canaan. Learn and observe how all the religions of our past..evolved from eachother. Venus rose in the place of 3 signs...Aries (which was the past age when todays religions really took their birth in the minds of man)...Cetus (which suggests there are things that are unfinished, ignored), and Pisces (which is our current age). The light bringer is showing you to look into mans past, what did man believe back then, what was their reasons for their beliefs, and how are we evolving from that, what purpose is that having for us now. Aries and Taurus are deeply connected to the ideas of mankinds past and the religions that we see today. The age of Taurus and Aries, were times where man found their salvation, through the killing of animals and the worship of the image of animals. I think the Bull is more of a marker for you to learn about the past of mankind and why they believed what they did...then giving you attributes and traits.

Mars in Leo will aid you, as you look into the past of mans ideas....to forgive and see purpose in the united path mankind has had to walk.

Your spheres seem to suggest that in this life, you are not so much concerned with your own 'being' but more about understanding how the past and present connect, relate, work together, evolve.

Jupiter in Virgo may be showing a 'new birth' new concept new understanding...for you in this life.

As you face the Sun right now and up till your birthday, know this is the gateway of your birth. Now is a great time for you to sit facing the sun, and just show awareness that you are a part of the Sun as well as a part of all that surrounds you. Face the Sun, knowing you are not really separate from anything but a part of it all.

The Moon on the cusp of our next two future ages may suggest that what you learn in this life, will influence the inner being of you deeply for the coming ages.

Saturn in Aquarius is showing that your higher knowing, your higher consciousness, is learning for the coming ages and that the past of mankind through Aries and Taurus is what is going to help you in that. Aquarius is where the 'spirit/water/light/life' flows and Saturn in Aquarius is a strong guide for you to feel that within you and I suggest seeking Saturn in the sky and showing awareness to it. You know there is more to us and life then meets the eye....but you just are not sure where to begin to understand that. This is why many of Taurus, end up becoming attached to something like religion...for the nagging curiosity of not knowing anything for sure is too much for them and they need to fill it with a comfort..so they accept something of the past as 'truth' instead of learning from it and seeing it as a evolving part of mankind as a whole unit of consciousness. It may very well be that a past life for you, you were strictly a religious person and that with the orders of the other spheres in this life, you are able to deal with the unknowing more so and seek to learn instead of just accept. Learning about the cycles of earthly/animal attributes and how we evolve from that into conscious/spirit attributes....may help you in being more open and less frustrated in the Taurus unsureness and unknowing that tugs at Taurus.

Above all...seek within you. What things mean for you, can be found within you much more then I can give you. Our path, is unique for each of us.

Ask yourself what comes to mind when you think of the age of Taurus which was about 6000 years ago in mankinds past. What strikes your interests of occurrences of that time? Search on the internet the time line of things that were happening in the united consciousness of mankind as a whole unit and there may be certain words, names, ect...that stick out to you. Then study that. What understanding arises in you about that time? Are you able to understand why man was believing the things they believed...such as naming all things of nature as 'gods'. What was the path of our evolving from those ideas. You may be surprised, in the passion that arises in you...once you begin to study and seek the path mankind has gone through from the past ideas to the ideas we know hold. It all may offer you, a much deeper understanding and contentment, in things of Spirit and you being of that nature.

Please only take what resonates with you from what I said. If none of this resonates with you, dont hesitate at all to know that within you and your personal connection to the 'whole' of all things....is a right we all have and we all can seek. Dont let anything I have said, limit you in seeking for yourself, and be observant to what this life and your past has to offer you.

Everything that has ever happened in your life has purpose and reason. You may relate the 'age of the bull' much differently then I do.

All my best to you
LV

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
may i have mine? my birthday is april 16th 1989, at 1:13pm, in durham north carolina
thanks

edit on 17-5-2011 by wayahwolfsbane because: no text

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wayahwolfsbane

april 16th 1989, at 1:13pm

Hi there!

The Sun rises in Pisces at your birth (which is our current age).

Venus follows the rising of the Sun while on the cusp of Aries (your past sign) and Pisces (your present sign). This may show that you are going to use your past, to grow in the present.

Mercury rises in Aries.

Jupiter and Mars in Taurus.

Moon on the cusp of Sextans (is a sign that sits outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun) and Leo.

Pluto on the cusp of Libra and Virgo.

Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn are in Sagittarius.

Here is an image of the Sun at your birth...

My best to you!
LV

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi, You have done my birthdate before, and I was astounded when i realised that I am a Virgo/Leo and after reading about Leos my partner said it was me all over. I have since had a baby boy and would love to know his signs, many thanks for excellent work here on ATS.

Born on evening of January 9th 2011

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

Hi again!

I hope all is well with you and yours!

For 1-9-11

Before the Sun rises on this day, Venus rises in the East on the cusp of Scorpio and Libra.

Mercury then rises on the cusp of Sagittarius and Ophiuchus.

Sagittarius then rises bringing first Pluto, then the Sun, then Mars.

Neptune on the cusp of Aquarius and Capricorn. These are the next 2 future ages.

Moon in Pisces, our current age.

Jupiter and Uranus are also in Pisces and they are in conjunction with each other.

Saturn in Virgo.

My best to you both!
LV

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
wow, very very impressive thread! you are an incredible person Leo. the amount of energy and effort you put in answering all the inquiries is amazing.

if you have the time, i'd like to know mine as well. i always believe that I am a Scorpio. what is my real sign?
2 November 1982 1.15AM in Malaysia.

thank you so much!
edit on 24-5-2011 by pendekar because: forgot date

edit on 24-5-2011 by pendekar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

august 10 1965 8:30 am san diego ca

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join