It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
hi mate does anybody now how i can find my former reply,from a few weaks back
i cant find it ,nor ur answer,so im also not sure if u rep to me already
my birth date was 21 october 1983
thanks
good thread

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

HI there!

My reply to you is one page before this one (page 37)....scroll down about the middle of that page, Be looking at the dates...you posted your reply on 9-16 and then I replied to you after that post.

Let me know if you need more help!
LV

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting post.

Mine is Aug. 25, 1972, I THINK around 4:00am, but not certain.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
hi thanks
srry i thought i checked the last thread pretty good not good enough i guess
can u tell me a little more wat it means when a certain star is in a certain watdoucallthem lol srry if im asking somthing u already explained
also i read on the moon site u posted
it takes exactly yhe same amount of time for the moon to spin around its own self,as to circle the earth
is this true and if so
isnt that ummh a litlle strange,or coincedental?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Hi there!

Mine is Aug. 25, 1972, I THINK around 4:00am

The Sun sat in Leo on this day, from Earths perspective it sat inbetween Regulus (the heart of the Lion) and Mars which was under the Lion's chest.

Around 4 am in the East would of been Saturn sitting in Taurus the Bull and sitting what would seem to be over Orion. Closer to the horizon would of been Gemini holding Venus. After 4am Cancer would of rose bringing Mercury in the East, then Leo would of rose with the Sun and Mars.

Pluto sat outside the wheel in a sign called Coma Berenices (outside the wheel means areas where the Sun does not cross).

Uranus in Virgo (your old/past sign-your astrological sign).

Neptune in Scorpio

Jupiter in Sagittarius sitting in the general direction towards the center of our galaxy.

The Moon moved through Aquarius (our coming age) the whole day.

Your moon was also a full moon...you can calculate it with your month and year below...
stardate.org...

And a image of the Suns position with a few of the planets...

All my best to you !
LV

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Its pretty coincidental yes...I think I read that there are other moons that do this with their sphere due to pulling causing a synchronistic rotation. What I find cool too is that our moon is the perfect size to create a perfect solar eclipse when it moves in front of our sun. For life to be what it is right now for us...there sure are alot of happenstances (or not...maybe they have purpose).

Looking back at your positions, I have to remind you that only you on a higher self resonation can offer the truest meaning of what things can offer you.

Me offering you things that I have understood places a limited view on things for others and I dont want anyone to be discouraged from seeking the cosmos themselves for I truly believe in aligning with them and humbling oneself before them over a period of time.

Sun in Virgo can mean many things for you. What is the first word that comes to your mind when you picture 'virgo'. Is it 'female' is it 'seed' is it 'womb' is it virginity (pureness)....it could resonate with you in a way that it doesnt for me. I think seed with Virgo.

Planets energies are a bit different, but still can have a different vibration to each person. Saturn I think of as a guide, a counselor, if that was so, your guide is with your Sun while being accompanied by Mercury and Pluto as well. To me, Saturn is the strongest....but like I said, other people may observe the cosmos and find another planet to be stronger for them. You would not know until you really looked for them, watched their movements, and compared your inner feelings to each other. You may feel more energy from Venus or Mars for example. Maybe Jupiter? I cant tell you but once you find one that resonates with you, then go back and see where it was on your chart and seek that position for a deeper meaning.

Venus is on a cusp of Leo and Sextans. Sextans is a strong sign...

www.constellationsofwords.com...

A sextant is a navigational instrument containing a graduated sixty-degree arc, sixth part of a circle, used for measuring the altitudes of celestial bodies to determine latitude and longitude. Or a sextant is an instrument used to measure the angle between any two visible objects. Its primary use is to determine the angle between a celestial object and the horizon

Mars, to me, sends a energy of 'needing healing'. As I sent energy to Mars to forgive and be healed, in return I felt those energies that I sent to it. So as I see Mars as a healing or need to be healed, I also see Mars as humble and maybe used and abused....unlike many call Mars a war energy or trouble.

Jupiter, the largest planet....being in Ophiuchus, could mean many things just like everything else. What I see with Ophiuchus is a choice...the choice to control the snake or let loose of the snake...to create chaos or tame chaos....Jupiter being there could mean you are in need of a choice or your life will catalyze you in a way you will have to make a choice. Again, only take what resonates with you on a deeper level then words.

Your moon being full in the sign of our age that we are in could show your reflective light to you in this life...showing a deeper self to you then your body of flesh and the life you know it to be. Again, it could be so much more then that, I could be off with what it would mean for you. Moon being full in the current age...I think means possibly more then all the spheres. Sun in Virgo could speak volumes if you seek what resonates with you on a spiritual level.

I wish I could say they all mean one thing....but I dont have enough feedback from people to kwo what other people feel from the spheres. So Im only going by my personal understandings.

My best
LV

edit on 27-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

April 9 1976

Hello!

The Sun rises in Pisces at your birth (Pisces is our current age we are in). Venus also rises in Pisces.

Mercury sits on the cusp of Pisces and Aries (Aries would be our past age, the age before Pisces).

Jupiter in Capricorn.

Mars and Saturn in Gemini.

Moon in Cancer.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign that astrology ignores, the sun passes through 13 signs now, not 12 anymore).

My best to you
LV

Thankyou LeoVirgo

I always thought I was an Aries but it turns out I'm actually a Pisces.

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

virgo sound like proudness to me and purity
thanks very much for ur rep
there were a few things pretty darn accurate i have to say
like being conditioned to make a change and some other things that i hope to discuss at an other time with u,for i am to tired now

kind regards

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Any feedback or sharing is very welcomed...always willing to discuss things on the topic as well.

Sleep well!
LV

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thanks for that!

Could you tell me more? I've never really considered that I might be something other than a Gemini.

Also, you originally said something at the end of this particular post like: "good luck, those are some pretty strong signs"... anyway, that part of your post disappeared, without any note that you edited.

So... what did that mean?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hey! How's it going? I really want to know. I was born on November 4th, 1989. 10:15AM.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
For anyone who want to know his/her real sign, just look at this;

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16
Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11
Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18
Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21
Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20
Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23
Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29
Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17
Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20

And yeah, there's one more sign that we don't have on today's horoscope. That's Ophiuchus, The Serpent Bearer.
It's not admited on our zodiac because 3000 years ago (the zoadiac that we commonly use today) it was not on our eclitic.

edit on 30/9/10 by Gawain because: Just putting more info.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawain

Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23

And yeah, there's one more sign that we don't have on today's horoscope. That's Ophiuchus, The Serpent Bearer.
It's not admited on our zodiac because 3000 years ago (the zoadiac that we commonly use today) it was not on our eclitic.

Thanks for adding that Gawain,

Its pretty accurate, remember that those days will slowly change over time. Plus there are days of 'cusp' that need to be determined. Like looking at November-December, one could assume a cusp day but you never know if its right....

Like November 28 is a cusp day, for Scorpio and Ophiuchus...but one could assume that it was November 29 for the cusp. December 16 is still full day of Ophiuchus sun....and the 17 is the cusp day of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius.

This is why a fixed zodiac wont work....for over time, the Earths wobble changed the perspective of the sun and the constellation together. I will do a double check on some of the other dates to see if the above is accurate still today.

Like looking at June 20-21 these are the possible days for summer solstice and I know the summer solstice sun is in Gemini. I dont recall the solstice sun being so close to a cusp time but maybe it is...that I will check.

Always check and double check....I went on this rat race for about 2 years until I found ways to check it all.

Be back with this soon!

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawain

Aries - Apr 18 to May 13
Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16
Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30
Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23

This is pretty interesting, being November 4th, i always thought to be a Scorpio. Time to embrace my Libra!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I like this idea. Thanks for posting. I looked mine up and I am still a Capricorn for my true sign. Descriptions for Capricorn do actually fit me. I've even read summaries or whatever for other signs to see if I fit them and I don't really. So I do think for some reason there actually is a correspondence with when you were born and your personality. It is a topic I am just learning more about.

On a side note... My husband's friend and I are a LOT alike and it seemed weird to me that it is so. My husband has always joked that he married the female version of his best male friend. So I wondered if we were the same sign. It turns out that we both are actually Capricorns, even though it is stated in the traditional lists or whatever that he's an Aquarius. I read about Aquarius and it didn't match him at all. This makes a lot more sense now. I'm gonna go look up more people I know! hehe this is fun!

edit on 1-10-2010 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawain

Hi again Gawain!

Wanted to add some cusp dates to that list. And remind people that over time, these dates will change.

6-19 and 6-20 are both days where the Sun sits on a cusp of Taurus and Orion as it moves from Taurus into Gemini.

6-21 Sun rides a cusp of 3 signs (there is only 1 day of the year it does this) of Taurus, Gemini, and Orion.

7-20 Sun on cusp of Gemini and Cancer.

8-11 Sun on cusp of Cancer and Leo.

9-16 Sun on cusp of Leo and Virgo.

10-31 Sun on cusp of Virgo and Libra

11-23 and 11-24 Sun rised cusp of Libra and Scorpio

11-29 Suns on cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus

12-17 Sun on cusp of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius

1-19 Sun on cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn

2-16 Sun on cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius

3-11 and 3-12 Sun rides cusp of Aquarius and Pisces

4-18 Sun on cusp of Pisces and Aries

5-14 Sun on cusp of Aries and Taurus

My best
LV

Every 72 years, the Sun will seem to move 1 degree, this is how slow this change will happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am just posting to say thank you again. Whenever I click this thread I get awesome vibes...it's like finding out the truth! (as close as I'll ever get anyways) I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and your desire for learning.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

Thanks for that Inner Truth...very kind of you to be open and offer me that feedback.

Edit to add...

You are more then welcome

edit on 25-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Hello there! Im sorry it took so long for me to get to this. I think I over looked your initial posts when I say you recognize that you discovered you were a Libra. So anyways...I will still offer you the other positions.

November 4th, 1989. 10:15AM.

The Sun sits atop the scales in Libra. Mercury and Pluto also in.

Virgo rises in the East before the Sun...bringing Mars.

Neptune, Venus, Uranus, Saturn, and your Moon all in Sagittarius. Venus sits in the general direction towards the center of our galaxy.

Jupiter in Gemini...(Gemini can suggest a need to look for a 2 in 1?)

Your moon is a 5 day old new moon.

To calculate your moon enter month and year below..
stardate.org...

Here is an image of the Sun along with many of the planets on your birth...

All of my best to you!
LV

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wow. This is interesting. I have not been here in some time and I just stumbled upon it. I was born on 10/13/64, sometime between midnight and 2 am, in Ohio, that is eastern standard time. Always thought of as a Libra and carry most traits, but unlike others, horoscoped NEVER even come close. I tend to read them after a certain date to see if they came close as I don't want to influence anything by reading them beforehand. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join