It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi, great thread.

I was born in the early evening, of 17th October 1980

I`ve been led to believe I am a Libra, and share many traits with other Librans, but will be interested to hear what you say on this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I want mine too! Hahah,
08/24/1987

Yeah, I know that there is suppose to be 13 zodiacs, but they suspiciously took ophiucus out of the mix. With the 13th zodiac, I actually become a leo instead of a virgo. I wonder why would they do that?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Interesting info - thanks for sharing! Now I know why my sign never matched up with my personality, etc.

Am wondering if you have done Obama's chart? I would love to see what THAT says!

Truth is very important. Glad that you posted this. Most likely, we will continue finding out other so called truths are not as what we thought either, sad to say.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Can I please have one?

DOB: 4/1/1990
at 11:47 pm
Pompton Plains, NJ

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madleo
Hi LeoVirgo, I'm also a Leo/Virgo. Born in South Africa 22 Aug 69. Are you also on the cusp?

Hello fellow Leo!

Im going to posts your before mine, for it was fascinating. Lets start off with a doozie shall we?

You were not born on a cusp...but I think you will find this even more interesting.

The Sun rose in Leo....and was in conjunction with the heart of the Lion, Regulus. There is only 1 day out of each year the Sun conjuncts the heart of the Lion.

Mercury passes on the cusp of Leo and Virgo this very day. Virgo would of been your sign if you were born 2000 years ago, so I call this your 'old' sign, meaning you can still have traits of a Virgo. Interesting mercury sits on the cusp of your old and new sign (your astrological and astronomical sings). In the early morning, Mercury is in Leo...by the end of the day, it is in Virgo.

Uranus and Jupiter are in Virgo.

Mars is in Scorpio.

The moon passes through Ophiuchus on this day (the sign that astrology leaves out of the wheel, we really have 13 signs in the wheel). By the end of the day, the moon is in Sagittarius. The direction between Ophiuchus and Sagittarius is the direction towards the center of our galaxy. Even more interesting, it is a full moon this day.

Saturn in Aries.

Venus in Gemini.

Pluto sits outside of the wheel in the sign of Coma Berenice.

Feedback on what you think about it is welcome!!

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So here is mine....8-30-75 morning

Sun rises in Leo (my fathers sign)

Pluto, Mercury, and Uranus in Virgo (my old sign/astrological sign).

Jupiter in Pisces.

Mars and the Moon in Taurus (my mothers sign). I was born 2 days after the full moon.

Saturn in Cancer.

Venus sits outside the wheel in Sextans.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLily
I've always wondered about this!I don't fit the Aquarian mould exactly but,some of the common traits are mine.
22.01.74 at 11.37 am.....
Thanks for posting!

Hello Lily!

The Sun actually rose in Capricorn along with some strong energies by its side. Venus, Mercury, an Jupiter all are in your solar sign.

Mars in Aries.

Saturn is actually in Orion! This is very interesting to me, if a planet is going to be outside of the wheel, Orion is the strongest sign outside the wheel....but again like I said in my OP....it really is for the person to figure out the relation and if there is something more there for them to see.

Uranus and Pluto are in Virgo.

Moon is in Sagittarius, and you are born 1 day before a full moon.

Feedback and thoughts are welcome in return, if not that is ok too!

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
Thank´s Leo/Virgo!
May I have mine?
I´m November 11 1958

SNC

Hello there!

I like the 11 11 There.

So the Sun rises in Libra, and it actually is conjuncting the planet Venus in Libra...you also have other strong energies in your solar sign...Jupiter and the Moon are in your solar sign also. The moon being so close to the sun causing the moon to be in the phase of 'dark moon' or also called 'no moon'. For during this phase, while close to the sun, the moon can not be observed in the sky.

Mercury and Saturn sit in Ophiuchus, the sign astrology ignores, even though the sun does pass through this sign every year. There are actually 13 signs the sun passes through, not 12. Saturn is a very strong energy and for it to be in Ophiuchus may mean something to you personally.

Mars in Taurus.

Uranus in Cancer.

Pluto is in Leo.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
26.09.1989 is my birth date. I'm not sure the given time though.

Hello there!

The Sun rises in Virgo on your birth, along with the strong Mars as well as Mercury. Mars and the Sun sit very close in Virgo together. I would search within you what this could mean.

Pluto and Venus is in Libra (the gem of Venus can be suggesting there must be balance in this life? Again, its not my call to say what it means...it is your own.

Uranus and Saturn are in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Gemini.

The Moon is in Leo, and is a in the last quarter phase, moving towards your solar sign of Virgo.

You are a true Virgo...meaning...astrologically and astronomically, you are Virgo. If you were born 2000 years ago on the same day, you would of been Virgo, and still today, 2000 years later, you are still Virgo. Only 20% of peoples signs match both astrologically and astronomically.

My mother is true Taurus...it seems she things that she has much to learn that she did not learn in her past life. But that is just one perspective of it...and what you find to mean for you personally, is your own path.

I do see though, signs that you are having trouble accepting some things in life or facing some things? I could totally be wrong!! Again, its your path to seek.

Just curious, do you have trouble being a nurture/comforter to others or allowing yourself to receive nurture and comfort from others?

Again, it is personal, so you can offer feedback or not, that is ok!!

It all could also mean that you are a true Virgo because this sign benefits you in the best way possible to the world around you. Virgo also represent 'seed barer'....you may be a great guide to others.

Sorry if I gave to much of my own thoughts there. I would love feedback on what YOU feel this all means to your life and who you are. Does it feel right to you?

My best
LV

[edit on 2-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Glad you did this. I co-sign her work, search stellarium and you will find out she's right about modern-day Astrology being inaccurate.

7-13-82 around 6 am

Hi ya partner!!

Im going to post yours as well...so we can all see what each others energies are and even compare with others that have the same signs ect.

Did you notice on your searching that you did yourself that your moon sits outside of the wheel, in Cetus?

Sun rises in Gemini with Mercury.

Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, an Pluto (that is alot of spheres) all in Virgo.

Uranus sits on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Venus in Taurus.

My best to you always
LV

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I want to note....that since people may not know their parents true signs...it would be interesting to find those out...to see if you had planets or the moon in one of your parents true signs. So if any want additional dates done, let me know. I will get to them as I can.

Im really glad so many are at least giving this a try.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
Fascinating, I never knew about the zodiac moving. I would be interested to find out what my true sign is, i always thought I born in the Cancer constellation on July 07 1981, about 2130 I believe.
As I'm on the phone I can't get to the software.
Thanks OP

Hello there!

Your Sun rises in Gemini.

But interesting enough, Venus is in your past/old/astrological sign of Cancer which could have much meaning for you, do you believe in past lives?

Pluto sits on a cusp of Virgo and Bootes (Bootes is outside of the wheel, outside of the path of the sun/zodiac).

Uranus in Libra.

Mars in Taurus.

Mercury is also on the cusp of two signs...Taurus and Orion. Orion is not a part of the zodiac and sits outside of the wheel.

So you have 2 signs on a cusp of sitting outside of the wheel.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
October 8, 1968 at 0753
Tuscon, Pima, Arizona

thanks in advance!
you're going to be busy.

Hello queen!

Astrology tells you that you are a Libra I believe.

The Sun really rose in Virgo on your birth with Uranus and Mercury by its side.

Venus is in your old/past/astrological sign of Libra.

Saturn in Pisces.

Moon in Aries.

Mars in Leo.

Strong Jupiter sits on the cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Pluto sits on the outside of the wheel in Coma Berenices.

All my best
LV

Feedback and thoughts are very welcome!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981

Can i join in

mine is: May 5th 1981
Time: 14.13pm
In: UK

Thanks for taking the time to do this

Hello there! Thanks for joining in!

You are a Aries, the sun along with Mars rises in Aries at your birth.

Venus and Mercury both sit on the cusp of 2 signs at your birth, of Aries and Taurus. Taurus would be what sign astrology gives you as your solar sign. So I would suggest that we still have ties to both signs....and its interesting you have 2 planets that border you old and new sign.

The Moon is in Taurus, and is a new moon, thin crescent.

Saturn and Jupiter in Virgo.

Uranus in Libra.

Pluto again, is on a cusp....it sits on Virgo and Bootes (Bootes is a sign outside of the wheel, the path of the sun).

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I was born 9-23-91 at about 8 PM.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDIDDY425
hi...

April 7th 78...morning...thank you

Hi there!

Traditional astrology says you are Aries...but the sun really rose in Pisces on your birth. The Moon and Mercury also are in Pisces on this day. Since the moon is in the same sign as your sun, the moon is in a phase of 'dark moon' or 'no moon'. Every month we have a day or two that the moon can not be seen...you were born on one of these days that the moon would not be seen in the sky that night.

Venus is in Aries, your old/past sign.

Jupiter sits on the cusp of 3 signs (this is very interesting)....it sits on Taurus, Orion (Orion sits outside of the wheel, path of the sun, is not a part of the zodiac) and Gemini.

Mars in Cancer.

Saturn in Leo.

Pluto in Virgo,

Uranus in Libra.

My best
LV

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Sorry, I cannot seem to figure Stellarium out. Maybe you can help.
Born : 10-24-78 ... 10:46 am

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
November 11, 1965
12:35PM
Washington D.C.

Look forward to your reply. :-)

PS

How about all those 11's, huh?

edit: corrected time of day.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

Hello there...yes, I like the 11's!

Your Sun rose in Libra.

Your astrology/old/past sign says you are a Scorpio. Interesting enough, the true observations show Mercury on the cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus (the 13ths sign that astrology ignores).

Mars in Sagittarius, sitting directly in the direction of the center of the galaxy.

Venus also in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Aquarius.

Moon in Taurus.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Uranus and Pluto in Leo.

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hey Leo,

Mine is 29th October 1986, unfortunatly I cant get a time though.

Many thanks

Hello polarwarrior!

Your general fixed sign in astrology would be Gemini.

But the sun really rose in Taurus on your birth along with Mercury.

Venus in Gemini (your old/past sign)....when I mention old past signs...it may be important to others that if you believe in reincarnation, that this sign might of been your sign in a past life. Just personal notes...only take what resonates with you.

Pluto in Virgo.,

Saturn in Scorpio.,

Uranus in Ophiuchus (the 13th sign that astrology ignores in the wheel).

Mars in Sagittarius.,

Moon and Jupiter in Aquarius.

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I am interested in mine as well. I have always been leary of astrology because I am aware of the many changes.

My sign of Libra fits pretty well except for a few things. I have had a couple of astrologers give a WoW at the number of planets in my birth year.

I was born Oct. 5 1945 in Fort Worth Texas at 01:50 am central time. thank your for this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join