It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Mine is October 17, 1972. 303am, Simi Valley, California. I'm a Libra. Curious to know what you come up with, great thread! Thank you! Star and Flagged!

You are a Libra. Sun rises in the middle of the scales on your birth.

Before the Sun rises, Pluto rises in the East on cusp of Virgo and Coma Berenices, then Uranus and Venus rise side by side near the left hand of Virgo. Mars then rises in Virgo, then Libra follows in the East.

Mercury in Ophiuchus at the left knee, in a place where Scorpio and Ophiuchus over lap, I find the boarder here of the 2 signs to complicated because the signs literally run into each other in this spot.

Jupiter sitting a top the head of Sagittarius.

Moon in Pisces at the time of your birth (Pisces is our current age).

Saturn in Taurus, middle of right horn.

Neptune in Scorpio.

Hre is your moon phase....
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Thanks a ton Leo! That was a very indepth presentation of my sign but to be honest... I'm a bit confused as to what each point you sighted means exactly? I've been trying to look at your chart and understand the material but I'm having a little trouble. If it isn't too much of a bother could you explain to me what each means a bit more in depth. I know your trying to answer a ton of questions and I know your busy but any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

I am very much a believer in a path of self, seeking within what your connection to all things are to you. I think it helps us find our inner most being to walk the path of self. So what things mean to me may not be the inner most meaning to you, in fact, may have no resonation with you. Example of this is I believe in reincarnation, past lives...and not everyone believes in this. I use this belief when looking at the wheel. So if none of what I say resonates with you, you could google some traits of the planets and signs on astrology sites. I personally dont use the planets and signs too much for traits , sometimes, but not mostly.

Well you do have Mars in Aries. The Sun rises in Pisces on March 22....to show you this a bit more....we have our spring equinox right around March 20/21....where the sun rises on these dates determines what 'age' we are in. We are now in the age of Pisces and have been for 2000 years at least. You were born under the sign of our current age. Mercury and Venus also rise in Pisces. Moon is in Cetus, outside of the wheel. Mars in ARies. Pluto in Virgo. Saturn in Libra. Uranus in Ophiuchus. Neptune in Sagittarius.

On tropical astrology (the positions of the cosmos 2000 years ago) you would of been Aries. This may be why Aries resonates with you, for you have been a Aries in past life (again, I stress, if this is not of your belief...then just disregard it please). The fact that you entered the gate way of Pisces could mean you were successful at being a Aries and learned what you were in need of. You might find that in the traits of Pisces, that there are some things that could offer you to be a better person, to work on in this life, things you might not really enjoy working on or dont care to get in touch with. Mabey you have worked on what Pisces offers you, mabey you are a better person for it now, mabey it happened naturally and you are just strolling along in this life as you should be. Pisces is the age we are in also....this could mean you are current in your incarnations of learning all that is needed in every life you have had. (I cant stress enough how to only take what resonates with you).

Your Mars is in Aries...your past sign, this could mean you have healed from your past life or could also mean that you are struggling to heal from seeds you are reaping in this life from the past.

Venus in Pisces with the Sun..I see as the bringer of light, showing you that that you need to get in touch with the currect age, our cycle that we are in. Mabey you have done this, mabey you are one of those that walks the natural path and is learns what they are in need of learning in each life.

Your moon being outside of the wheel to me suggests, to look outside of the box in this life. Mabey you are already doing this?

Saturn in Libra is the 'higher self' or 'elders' suggesting balance in this life. Mabey even helping you with balance. I see Saturn as the counselor of the planets. Again, what things mean to me have come from my own path and searching...so this may mean nothing to you.

I do not have much on Neptune and Uranus....but I do find it significant when a planet is in Sagittarius or Ophiuchus. Sagittarius is the sign that points to the center of our galaxy....Ophiuchus is the sign that astrology ignores. Can be a healer....or be a self choice of bringing order or releasing chaos.

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thank you so much. Believe it or not it make sence. I love to read about Atlantis, love ancient history. Only woke up 10 years ago, reading a book, Gateway to Atlantis. Before that my religion held me back. Always felt there was more than what I was tought. I have empathy, and I know I have to heal. It is sad that my parents did not know better, I might have woken up sooner. Thank you again. I tried to u2u but I have no clue where to find it on my mobile.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onething

Hello onething...I see you edited out your info...that is fine...I will still posts your positions and leave out the date.

The Sun rises in Taurus in between the horns of the Bull. Venus and Mercury rise also in Taurus. Mercury sits at tip of left horn, Venus sits above Mercury.

Before the Sun rises this day, Jupiter (king of planets) rises in the East in Aries (our past age before Pisces). Jupiter sits close to Taurus.

Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius close together in the direction of the center of our galaxy, in between the bow of Sag. and the right knee of Ophiuchus. Neptune sits atop of Sagittarius's head.

Mars in Aquarius (our coming age after Pisces). Moon also in Aquarius at your time of birth. When you are 8 hours old, moon rides the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces, by the end of the day, moon has moved into Pisces.

Pluto in Virgo under her right foot, close to Libra.

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by madleo

Really appreciate that feedback madleo...thank you...

All things have reason, all with due time, all is meant to be as it is. There is a long lists....but you are more then welcome to posts your parents dates if you wish. You may find something interesting....but also, you may not. For only they could of really known what things meant for them. But obviously, all are not aware of what their life was to be or what it was to reap of or sow. So its always a open book of meanings.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
How fun!!! December 2, 1968...11-ish...a.m.

August 14, 1996 ...

October 18, 1999...
Thank You!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your post I find it fascinating .

I was born in ROMANIA on 13th of October 1979 at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

I would appreciate if you could let me know some info in regards to my date of birth . From what I know I am a Libra .

Thank you in advance and looking forward for your reply.

Cristina Lungu

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Very interesting. Could you tell me my true sign? April 5 1986 10:47pm UK time.

The Sun rose in Pisces at your birth, Pisces is the current age we are in as well.

Before the Sun rises on this day, in the East rises Aquarius (coming age) with Jupiter, Mercury, and the Moon. Jupiter sits where the water pours out in Aquarius.

Venus rises in Aries (this would of been your sign if you were born 2000 years ago, and is our past age before Pisces). Venus sits very close to Cetus (sign outside of the wheel).

Pluto sits on right heal of Virgo.

Saturn at left knee of Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores, our sun travels through Ophiuchus longer then it travels through Scorpio). Uranus sits at the right knee of Ophiuchus.

Mars in Sagittarius near top of the bow. Neptune in Sag. very close to Mars.

For your moon phase....
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

I'm September 10, 1981

Hello there!

Sun rises in Leo under the right back paw of the Lion.

Before the Sun rises, Mars rises in the East in Cancer.

Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter all along the left arm of Virgo. Venus in Virgo below Spica. Pluto in Virgo outside of the right knee. Virgo would be your past sign, if you were born 2000 years ago, you would be born a Virgo.

Uranus in Libra.

Moon in Capricorn.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign ignored by astrology) on the right knee.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

July 14th. 1980. @ 8:57 in the morning.

Hello Ahmose! Hope all is well with you!

The Sun rises in Gemini with Mercury at your birth. Astrology sites probably list you as a Cancer. If you were born 2000 years ago (give and take a bit) you would be born a Cancer and may still resonate with Cancer.

Before the Sun rises, Venus rises in the East in Taurus, very close to Orion.

At the 1st hour of this day, the Moon sits on the cusp of Cancer and Leo. By the time of your birth, it has moved into Leo. Jupiter sits under the belly of Leo.

Saturn on cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Mars by left shoulder of Virgo.

Pluto sits on cusp of Virgo and Bootes.

Uranus in the middle of scales in Libra.

Neptune sits in Ophiuchus, inner right knee.

Moon was very thin crescent, looks like a 2 day old moon...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting.
My birthday is March 24, 1953 at 5:20 PM in Ashland, KY
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Be back with you all later...gotta get outside with some Gemini Sunshine! Garden awaits....

LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thanks for the speedy reply Leo, I'm goona go through this a bit then I'll be getting back to you. Thanks Again!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yep, I'm definitely a male. Thanks for the speedy reply, it's very interesting. I always thought I was a cancer.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Fascinating. I was born in Los Angeles on the 30th of June, 1992, at 2:45 PM I think. I'm told there was a total solar eclipse around that time. I'd be overjoyed to have my real zodiac, so thanks!

Take your time, I see you're busy.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You have been working so hard on this thread, that I actually feel bad to ask you any more dates! My dad: 21 Feb '38. My mom: 22 Mar '44. My oldest son: 23/12/93 my youngest 03/12/95. No hurry. I can see you are busy! Big hug!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I was born of February 8th, 1987, at 11:55PM. In Windsor Ontario.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

May 13, 1992 3:00 AM EST

Hi there!

Sun rises on a cusp for you, of Aries and Taurus. Astrology would call you a Taurus, because when the zodiac was fixed 2000 years ago, the Sun did rise in Taurus on this month/day. Its possible that you still resonate with traits of Taurus and Aries offers you things to help you grow in this life. You may feel Aries is natural to you, or you may buck like a bronco against it

Being on the cusp truly, I would say both signs are important for you.

Before the Sun rises, Mars rises in the East in Pisces (our current age). Mercury rises on a cusp of Cetus (a sign outside the wheel/path of the sun) and Aries, and Venus then rises in Aries...then the Sun rises riding the cusp.

Alot on the cusp of Aries.

Jupiter in Leo, atop upper front right leg.

Moon in Virgo sitting to the left of her side.

Pluto on cusp of Libra and Serpens (this sign is considers not a part of the zodiac for the Sun does not literally pass through Serpens, but Serpens is a part of Ophiuchus, the 13th sign the Sun does pass through. I see Serpens and Ophiuchus as 2 signs in 1...others may not).

Uranus and Neptune behind the back of Sagittarius, both sitting close together.

Saturn at the rear of Capricorn.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by christine76

July 26 1976 11:54 PM CST Beaumont Texas. Thanks if you have time to get to me. I have always felt like a Leo, I hope I still am!!

I hope I dont disappoint!

The Sun rises in Cancer with Saturn close to its side. Your Moon and Venus are also in Cancer. Mercury sits on cusp of Cancer and Leo.

Before the Sun rises, in the East rises Mars in Leo, sitting under the back left paw. You do have a powerful planet in Leo, your old/past sign. Leo being you past sign along with mars, and Cancer riding a cusp of it and your new sign....you probably do have many resonations with Leo.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo. Pluto sits outside her right arm, Uranus outside her right shin.

Jupiter at the chest of Taurus the Bull. Jupiter is the King planet and in Taurus can bring some strong traits.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the 13th sign ignored by astrology) and sits atop the left knee of Ophiuchus.

Since your Moon is so close to the sun, you are born under what I call 'dark moon' or 'no moon'. This evening in the sky, the moon could not be observed anywhere. I personally life the times of the month when we have dark moon.

Here is your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm interested. Born 11/23/1947 10:38 am in Chicago IL

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join