It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Kerry are Related

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This should come as no surprise, but it turns out Bush and Kerry are distant cousins. They both come from a family in the 1500-1600s, here is the family tree:
msn.ancestry.com...

They also include common surnames associated with the family. I wonder who else is involved with this family?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
i was just commenting to someone earlier about how these two are not as dissimilar as some would like to think. looks like i might be more right than i previously thought.
scary!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well what can I say most people in this country are related one way or another right

Didn�t all came from adan and eve

[edit on 14-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Does give one cause to wonder what really goes on in the government, huh?

Of course, if you believe Icke, they are almost all related back 400 or more years ago. Maybe this is one of the times Icke's stuff is reliable?
*ducking for cover*

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i was just commenting to someone earlier about how these two are not as dissimilar as some would like to think.

This does not suprise me one bit, final proof that they are both as bad as each other. At least Kerry was protesting in what he believed in during the vietnam war and not just skipping service ay? Whoops, we arn't in the mud pit right now. . . .

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I believe that if you trace lineage back from anyone who'd be considered American "old money" (you know... the stuffy people you saw in the titanic film) you'll find a huge amount of them are related. This isn't really that shocking. I bet with some real detailed tracking you'd notice dozens of related senators and congressmen too.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I know this is going to sound pretty found out but I heard that Bush and Colin Powell are related as well. Very distant. I heard this on mainstream news. Does anyone have more info on this?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
. I bet with some real detailed tracking you'd notice dozens of related senators and congressmen too.

Thats because they are all imbred Djarums, and thus all have the same problem with telling the truth . . .

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Upon closer inspection of the family tree, I notice that John Kerry married into the family. So that Kerry is more like the cousin-in-law. I'm going to check out his lineage...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Check it out:
www.uahc.org...

A similar revelation occurred on February 2, 2003, when the Boston Globe reported that Massachusetts senator and Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, thought by many to be a "Boston Brahmin" of Irish-Catholic ancestry, was the grandson of Czech immigrants who also had concealed their Jewish heritage.

Turns out he's not exactly old money...

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Bush is also related Colon Powell, FDR, Winston Churchhill via King Edward I
msn.ancestry.com...
msn.ancestry.com...

Bush is the Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandson of King Edward I

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
. Never thought these too are related. There is similarity between the two. They're both stupid.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
powell and bush are related!?! well..this explains it

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I wonder when this trend will be broken. We need some people to run for office to run without the assload of money. Its almost as if we are asking for corruption with the current scheme of things.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Cool! So if I get a "Vote Reade" bumper sticker, I win either way!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wow!!!!!!!!

I vote for a new gene pool.

I thought we got away from the King of England..haha.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yeh RIGHT! "The Reptilian Family"

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Djarums,

You are not so far from the truth, most of this people, not counting Clinton and Reagan came to this country from old Europe and became what is call the wealthy white corporate America this people through out the years tend to marry between families.

Just a oppinion

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

They also include common surnames associated with the family. I wonder who else is involved with this family?

I'm associated with this family, more than Bush and Kerry are, in fact I'm closer related to Bush than Kerry is.

I can't remember specifically because it doesn't show MY line of the family but I think it is through Elizabeth Fellows.

My great-grandmother was Hazel Brandon of the family Brandon, which at the same time period as this family tree began Charles Brandon was the first Duke of Suffolk. He later married the Mary Tudor daughter of Henry VII.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Woa!!!!!!!!!!!you have old blood, I do not came from England my ancestor are from Spain and my grandfather was very proud of his lineage and purity he used to make us remember our family tree when we were children, but occurs now is different he may had been pure but us we are mutts we so many mixes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join