It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian cargo ship fails to dock with ISS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

As do I, but vuvuzelas are all the rage these days

So somebody is up there playing space station bumper cars?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by DamaSan]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
What i find strange here is, Revelations and the 7 trumpets, no im not off my head im serious because the 1st trumpet could have been the iceland volcano
2nd the oil rig, What looks like a mountain on fire falls into the sea
3rd Trumpet A large star, burning like a torch dropped from the sky and fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water, "The name of the star is Bitterness"
A third of the water turned bitter, and many people died from drinking the water, because it had turned bitter.

Before even the first trumpet sounds, the following has to occur (Rev. 6:12-17, the opening of the sixth seal):

When He [the Lamb] broke open the sixth seal, I looked, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun grew black as sackcloth of hair, [the full disc of] the moon became like blood. And the stars of the sky dropped to the earth like a fig tree shedding its unripe fruit out of season when shaken by a strong wind. And the sky rolled up like a scroll and vanished, and every mountain and island was dislodged from its place. Then the kings of the earth and their noblemen and their magnates and their military chiefs and the wealthy and the strong and [everyone, whether] slave or free hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, And they called to the mountains and the rocks, Fall on (before) us and hide us from the face of Him Who sits on the throne and from the deep-seated indignation and wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of His wrath (vengeance, retribution, indignation) has come, and who is able to stand before it?

I'd have to say that's still in our future (also, the 144,000 have to be chosen and marked before the first trumpet). In my estimation, we're now somewhere between the fourth and sixth seals. The fifth seal will have no effects visible to us here on Earth, so the only way to know that it's passed is to wait for the effects of the sixth seal. Then the trumpets will start, and as that lonely eagle said a couple of chapters later, "Woe unto the inhabitants of the earth!" If you think an oil spill and a doomed space station are bad, just wait.

I will say this, though, just to keep it on-topic... The Hopi Indians do have prophecies that cover a falling space station. It's one of the nine signs that the end has arrived...

This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.

This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Why believe only one source of prophecy? It's like reading only the 84th page of a novel.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Thanks for that,

What about the Trumpets?
You obviously know the bible, so 1st trumpet iceland volcano
2nd Oilspill
3rd Spacestation or other possibilities
4th Katla or eclipse?
5th ?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by dashar

What is the proppelant? Also, is that everything? can anyone gain that info or not?
What i find strange here is, Revelations and the 7 trumpets, no im not off my head im serious because the 1st trumpet could have been the iceland volcano
2nd the oil rig, What looks like a mountain on fire falls into the sea
3rd Trumpet
A large star, burning like a torch dropped from the sky and fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water
"The name of the star is Bitterness"
A third of the water turned bitter, and many people died from drinking the water, because it had turned bitter.

Im simply asking what is on board?

oil+detergent+hurricanes+tornados+gases+what ever may fall perhaps?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by jazz10]

The propellant is the ISS's fuel....even though it is a space station...it still needs fuel for maneuvering to maintain it's orbit. It's orbit slowly degrades due to the Earth's gravity over time. You guy's are looking into this too deeply, it is just a docking failure...not a secret government plot to put a super secret device in orbit. It is replenishing needed supplies.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Another docking attempt was likely to be tried Sunday, said Vitaly Davydov, deputy director of the Russian space agency, according to the Interfax-AVN news agency.
Whats the date on sunday?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Aah, I see! I hope the cargo vessel doesn't cause any damage! Thanks for the information.

Kind regards

How can something that has no weight cause damage?

Weight is a measurement of force. Force=massXacceleration.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Jeesus christ i almost get goosebumps here, since can you guess what happens when water and oxygen among with metal from the station burns in the atmosphere. Oxygen is used in rocket fuel.

Yes, a 'blue' fireball

If there happens an accident, i will really have to consider my take on this hopi prophecy - and prophecy in general.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Originally posted by GW8UK

How can something that has no weight cause damage?

IDK, something about acceleration and then sudden deceleration with something in the path of the object that was under acceleration.

Dude, I hate summer so much. Every year we get a fresh crop of dumb people and I lose all my ATS points.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Thought Provoker

Thanks for that,

What about the Trumpets?
You obviously know the bible, so 1st trumpet iceland volcano
2nd Oilspill
3rd Spacestation or other possibilities
4th Katla or eclipse?
5th ?

No no. I'm saying none of the trumpets have been blown yet. The first trumpet is going to be so bad, there will be NO mistaking it. Just look what it says; hail and fire mixed with blood, a third of the earth and trees burned up, all of the green grass burned up; that simply has not happened yet, anywhere, and thus, the other six trumpets remain un-blown, too. Though it may be possible that the trumpets and bowls are sort of mixed-up chronologically, the seals must come before them; the seventh seal breaking is what triggers God handing out the trumpets to the seven angels responsible for blowing them. All seven seals therefore must be opened before any burning mountains fall into the sea, and they aren't all opened yet.

The sixth seal remains unbroken; I know that because the sky hasn't split apart, and we still have our old familiar mountains and islands. I'm almost certain a Yellowstone eruption will be involved at some point, though probably not this early. Perhaps the final bowl...

Anyway, trust me. You'll know the trumpets when (and if) you see them... and they ain't happened yet. Pray that you don't see them. Oh, and if anyone's curious, America is the Babylon referred to in Revelation. The whore bedecked in riches and finery, sitting on a beast that hates her so much it can't wait to destroy her utterly. The beast is a conglomeration of many people and corporations and banks and such, and it is the beast that keeps that gold-digging whore supplied with gems and gold. She is selling her "body" to the beast in exchange for material wealth, and someday the beast is going to devour her with fire. A very rich beast, with seven heads and ten horns, that will let the Antichrist use its powers to enslave the world and unite it under a single government. Did you know the Federal Reserve has seven Governors on its board of directors (though two seats are vacant right now) and that nobody in America owns it, or can even find out who owns it?

Sleep well.
Reading the Book of Daniel might be better than counting sheep if you're having trouble doing it... chapter 11 is particularly enlightening (no, not chapter 11 bankruptcy)...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Aliens hijacked it. When it will return to the station we will discover that it's empty.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

Aliens ate all the oreos.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Looks like they were able to dock just a few minutes ago.

I captured this image while watching the video the moment the docking was confirmed:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe the pilot is drunk on Vodka

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
and hw important these supplies were? of vital one?

anyway

cheers to the crew for docking...is it confirmed??

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I watched the ISS as it passed over Friday, I wondered at first about the "satellite" on the same trajectory in front of it, until I heard the news later. It was about 10.53 pm here, but don't quote me on that. The ISS was really bright, although the supply ship was clearly visible in front. Since the ISS has a low orbit, the supply ship could not have been that far in front, perhaps down to less than tens of miles, and no noticeable difference in speed between the two at that time. This docking procedure failure has happened at least once before.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by smurfy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join