It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican military captures ufo's on film! Fox News covers the story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Please watch link posted above! What do you guys think this man says disclosure is very very soon, I disagree 100% I don't think it's coming soon or maybe even ever for that matter! One because they may never have come here! And two if they have, which I think is a possibility the governments not going to tell us. America's not even ready for a woman president, much less the that we've been visited by aliens!

Care to discuss?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
seen that three months ago....oil platforms in the gulf that are stationary down there on the water....they look different through thermal imaging

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Previous thread in place here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"This is a big effin' deal"
- Vice President Joe Biden

Great find!

edit: The Government will never voluntarily disclose. Disclosure will come fom elsewhere in my opinion.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

ha ha thanks, as I said in my previous thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

disclosure comes from research and is an independent thing, now i'm not sure if their man made or alien or both but if we have been visited and our government knows it, no way their gonna disclose that!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Interesting video! Wounder if it was et or black ops... It was from 2007 so Im surprised I havent seen it before.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Firstly, this is YEARS old. You're a bit behind the times my friend. Catch up!!

Second, you don't seem to have have a clue WHAT you think. You seem very contradictary and at odds with your own mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Number one Roswell is even older than this and it is still talked about, and number two yes I can't decide, ufo ology is murky with dis info and third if you just commented to insult me then that just show your inexperience on this sight!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Yeh cas trained air pilots with degrees in aeronautics cant tell the difference between a ground object and an air object. Stop believing the official story

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow i seen this a lonnnnnnnnnnng time back like 7 years.nothing come of it they said it was oil rigs in gulf

[edit on 7/2/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Since there is no new information provided,
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion here.

new topics

top topics

join