It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Bunch of COWARDS!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good. Now that I have your attention:

This thread IS about cowardice. I have so far dealt with no less than 4 people- ALL of which have been told time and again: "Get mad- take action. Get firm, Figuratively grab the person you are dealing with (or people) by the balls and GET TOUGH! Legal representation, putting up cameras to catch people doing stuff, dealing with a job with dishonest employers- this runs the gamut.

What do I hear?

"I'm too afraid"!

Afraid? Of WHAT?? There's laws, there's (free) legal representation, there's PROOF that can be given to judges- Is the world beaten down this much?! Is it something in the water?? Are people just that weak and powerless??

What the hell?!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

So, what are you doing to save the world John McClane?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

yeah. Helpful post there, Smarmalade. No wonder the country's gone to hell and people cower like slaves on a plantation pre civil war. Cowards AND idiots run the day.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

It was a simple question, one which you have chosen to avoid.

This leads me to believe that you have just had a particularly rubbish day - perhaps your girlfriend left you for your best friend or maybe you have just found out that you are adopted - in either case it's understandable.

When I have a rubbish day I buy alcohol and drink myself into oblivion, just like a normal person
I certainly don't insult people via the internet - that would just be pathetic.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

So what are you doing about it? As opposed to these "cowards" who do nothing.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I'm out of ideas- I have worn myself out trying to get the people I know to actually stand up and take action. :bnghd: I dont have the resources or the fortitude for much beyond this, because watching people crumble under the slightest pressure and then scurrying off like roaches exposed to light if ANY heat happens just doesn't quite make my day.

Short of going out and being a crazed fool with guns and explosives strapped to me- not many other ways I can make my point. I will say this much- If the world's invaded by aliens, I am gonna let them kill me outright by standing right up to them, face to face. Same for any invading army- because I'd rather die on my feet than be dragged to them on my knees by the same simpering cowards I was dealing with before any SHTF.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The US court system is better then most, but it is far from perfect.

I have felt first hand what it si like to deal with a biased, ruthless judge.

It can easily ruin your life.

top topics

join