It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of these morons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Uh are you agreeing with my quote or disagreeing or what Ms.//Mrs. Helen?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
'Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.'

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Please guys, don't be so selfish. Beware, I'm not anti American, I''m a humanist, I care for everyone, be it America or Iraqi. Pardon my bad spelling and bad writing, I do this in a hurry, it's only meant to view things from another angle. You don't have to agree with me, but I'd be glad if you at least take the time to understand what I mean. You won't get world peace by acting the same as your enemy.

And Saphronia, you continue to say it's not about the oil while there has been plenty of evidence that the Oil is one of the important reasons. You maybe don't see the rest of the picture, but this whole Middle East thing is very old. Israel can not afford an Arabic country to become powerful, they know it's dangerous, so that is what they are doing, making sure they control every oil producing country so they can never become powerful.

Many Americans don't understand why Arabs "hate" America. Well let me tell you why. Lot of your tax money goes to Israel, to buy American weapons and so to continue to use military force against civilians. Any time the UN tries to stop Israel America use it's Veto to block it. America never tell Israel to stop using heavy force against civilians. They just allow Arabs to be killed. They don't force Israel to find a peacefull solution. That's why the middle east is like it is now.

You don't get a front page news (at least not in my country) when Israel kills innocent peoples, only a small article. But you do see a BIG Front Page news Item when a Palestinian blow him self up. So you won't never understand why those people blow themself up. I am sure that if America was fair and truly to restore world peace peoples will love America.

Another example, according to India AL Qaida has about 70 training camp in the Pakistan side of Kashmir. America does have the info but they don't do anything about it yet, simply because Pakistan is an "ally".

Ok another example, imagine the native Americans (Indians) start settlements and demand their country back, what would you Americans do ? Would you walk away and give them their country back ? What about the Aboriginals ? do you really think that if they start do demand their land back Australians will just walk away and give it back ?

No that will never happen, so why on earth is it justified for Isreal to kill others because they claim it as their promised land ? Who promised that land ? And why do we believe that while we don't believe in God from the bible ? So I hope now you guys understand what is wrong with this world. It's just unfair and until peoples wake up and start to make changes we will never ever be able to live in peace. And please don't think that attacking Irak will make you any safer.

Some peoples say that America want to liberate the Iraqi people etc, and they are mad on Saddam because he harm the kurds. But you don't worry about the way Turkey is treating Kurds, why ? because we need Turkey that's why, EU is not happy about the way Turkey is treating the PKK leader, he didn't get a fair trail, and human rights aren't respected at all.

But enough of that, continue to be so selfish and see how far you'll get, don't blame other for your own irresponsability always make sure that you do the right thing first, before pointing the finger to others. Things doesn't happen by accident.

I can tell you that there are many many more inconsistancies in this whole thing, � just feel sad to see that many many peoples are narrowminded and only think of their own. They don't understand that you can only be safe if you work together. Instead of against eachother.

In this world governments spend a lot lot more money on research to kill as many people as posible in one strike than reasearch on how to safe as many peoples as posible with one cure. Even education get less money, social security, I mean don't tell me that everything is all right in America because I know there are many many problems there. But they spend more money on war and destruction than for a safer America.
For example every year more peoples dies by gunfire in America than all other country together. Many homeless people, crime and so on. So America isn't perfect either.

Pardon me people, I just don't like the way you all talk about others, as if they are less human than you are.

dom

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hammerite - you display your ignorance with every sentence.

The US political system is extremely powerful because nobody is willing to question the government, everyone "comes in to line" in the event of war. This means that you're basically left relying on the fact that you have a moral leader, to make the country move in a moral direction. Do you trust Bush to be a totally moral human being?

Opposition and debate are incredibly important parts of democracy, without those things you are living in nothing more than a dictatorship.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
TigeriS: I say this isn't about oil because i believe it's about domination. When we go into Central and South America will it then be about oil? When we go into Africa will it still be just about oil? The new policy isn't just about the middle east. It's about democratizaton because some believe it is the only way to maintain american dominiance.

National Security Strategy asserts American dominance as the lone superpower � a status no rival power will be allowed to challenge. It calls for all nation-states outside of the line of democracy to fall in line with democracy or face the worlds only superpower. Iraq is an easy target to try out this new strategy which states that fighting terrorism can't just be won by ending certain terror networks, but we must also fix the breeding grounds for terrorist.

Surely, you understand the impact of this around the world. This is what the French Foreign Minister alluded to in his speech at the UN last week. How are we going to deal with the problems that face the global community? Our government has answered with democratization. and we see us going into Afghanistan, the Philippines, Columbia, Georgia, Iraq, soon Iran, Syria, Jordan, upto and including Saudia Arabia.

IMO, this has more to do with the threats made to american dominance than oil.

Hammerite:
no one believes in minority rule. what are you talking about? and, i never said one thing about Israel but i do believe that Israel can fend for herself. if someone nukes Israel (highly unlikely) i'm sure they'll be able to respond with devasting force. which is why it won't ever be done. you claim to have cornered the market on foreign policy knowledge. i can't see it maybe you're just holding out on us.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
quote:

"When we go into Central and South America will it then be about oil? When we go into Africa will it still be just about oil?"

South America and Africa now?
Christ, if we do that it will be about the New World Order and nothing else, and thats far worse than the oil issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ok Saphronia I agree with you on that, it is indeed about domination. But they have to dominate Iraq because of the oil. Saddam can not sell the oil because that can make him powerful again. And with a powerful army he could try to strike Israel again. That is the whole thing. At least that is the most logical reason.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Fair enough, but it hasn't exactly been "many" years since 9/11...but I assume you're talking more about research into the NWO agenda in general....

I'd still be curious to hear about the reasons people think that the Bush camp was behind 9/11...from any member (perhaps in another thread), as well as debating why a different "terrorist" attack couldn't have accomplished those same objectives without the disastrous side effects to the airline industry, the economy, and citizen confidence in government protection...

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think, although I have no proof, that that Bush and the others knew about 9/11. (but they didn't plan it)

They knew but they let it happen. They also knew that Iraq was disobeying, fincancing terrorists(the very same ones that did the attacks), and building more WMD than needed, unless planning for war.

They knew all this, so they let the terrorists hit, and started a War On Terror, which is a good idea and should be followed through with. They let it happen to bring down Saddam, who should have been brought down 12 years ago. (but for those moron nations and the UN)

They knew all this and acted, the funny thing is they didn't leave a shred of proof...
(This is only the ravings of a stressed conspiracy freak, you don't have to listen. It's funny I put this at the ent though, heh)

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
They could have accomplished the same objective, by doing simultaneous "terrorist" attacks around the country, at targets that would have been big visually (such as unpopulated landmarks), but that wouldn't have crippled the airline industry, the economy, or undermined the average citizens' faith in government protection. That would easily justify the war on terror, without the disastrous consequences of what happened on 9/11. So no, I don't think they "let" anything happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'd like to see the evidence that Saddam financed the 9/11 terrorists, especially if it isn't just government spin. As far as I was aware, it is countries like Saudi Arabia and the Yemen that are involved with international terrorism.

Deimos

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think you're our first member who was actually present at the towers.

That must have been truly grusome not to mention scary as hell when they came crashing to the ground.

My heart goes out to you truly.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, I really wish I hadn't been there that day to see what I did.

I just hope none of us have to see anything like that ever again...

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Peace in the mideast cannot be achieved through bombs. It failed in Kosovo and Afghanistan. Bombs make more people preach hate and tens of thousands of new recruits eager to join the Jihad against the big Satan.

Terrorism is a consequence of violence in the mid east. There's a swelling conflict in the region and it urgently needs to be adressed, but not by invading Iraq, which is way off the point. Iraq isnt a primary vector of terrorism, and isnt currently a threat to any western nation or to its neighbors.

Antiamerican Terrorism comes from american involvment in that region, seen as unwise and malignous by many arabs. Aside from different things the us had their fingers in, an important factor is the unresolved israel/palestine question.

Israel monopolizes Land and Water in the Region, and is the last country on Earth, together with "Zimbabwe" living in Apartheit, brutally repressing the Palestinians, up to the point of genocide and mass executions of Palestinians (See Sharon's bio). America is seen to support Israel in their ploy.

There are also forces supporting peace in Israel, but they are being intimidated, muzzled and assassinated by religiously extremists Jews and Ariel Sharon, who support the Idea of a "Great Israel".

Peace can only be achieved by supporting the forces of peace, in Israel and the Arab world, and not as Bush is doing, by pouring oil in the fanatic muslim's fire and at the same time supporting the settlement policy of Ariel Sharon.

In my opinion, jews deserve the right to live in peace in Israel. Jews and Arabs aren't enemies, they're cousins. The Jews only enemy are the jewish extremists. And the Palestinians enemies their own extremists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join