It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught heading into tornado. Amazing footage *Video*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I suppose a 30 feet object other than a bird could morph into different shapes.....

Greeneyedleo.....

It's always just a great pleasure to discuss things with you in-thread!

As per my previous post.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....this "splitting in 2" issue is confounding.

Does it indicates it's 2 birds or 2 bugs or 2 UFO's?

Does it indicate a significant video artifact / video effect?

And.....as for the "expert report".....if there are 2 objects, then the story regarding the mooted report starts to sound just a little more shaky.

You know.....

As I think about depthoffield's demonstrations of bug photos & videos, I'm thinking maybe bug...maybe bird...maybe not!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Great work! It appears that some members would rather argue birds vs alien craft than read your post.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Your 100% correct. It's flying, it is an object, and it is unidentified. Whats your point?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Although this COULD be a genuine UFO you must consider the tremendous winds generated by a tornado while it is forming. The object could have been just about anything that was picked up and thrown. I am reminded of a time when my daughter (3 yrs.) let go of her balloon near a fan and that balloon seemed to move at warp speed to the far side of the room.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Does it indicates it's 2 birds or 2 bugs or 2 UFO's?
Does it indicate a significant video artifact / video effect?

Exactly! It's a photographic artifact as a result of slowing down a vid that reduces the original frame rate. This results in seeing two objects due to motion blur.

QED!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

FOXMULDER147.....

That's very interesting.....

I will have a look at that in detail.

At first glance, that appears it might correlate with my own thoughts, as per my previous posts in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

A 17 thousand mile an hour insect?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Its interesting to see everyone is still bickering over yet another blurry light that streaks across the screen.

As if there is actually any way one of us in all our self appointed supreme knowledge is going to identify this thing.

Its not going to happen people. We gotta quit with that whole "its definitely this and if you dont see that too then you're a ____ " crap.

I Love sifting through these forums but threads like these are almost embarrassing to read. And yet here I am contributing to the whole thing. Well its obviously a bird, no wait an insect...wait, is that the more popular answer? Or is it Bob Lazar's rocket car?

Lets see, how many of us say bird? How many say UFO? Maybe we can do a poll here and get to the bottom of this.

End result: None of us are ever going to know for sure.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by supernova49
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Maybe...maybe not removed the quote

Supernova49.....

YOU are extremely ignorant.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

Noisemedia.....

Its interesting to see everyone is still bickering

I will be grateful if you will presume not to patronise me like that.

I am not "bickering".

I am "discussing".

Thank you
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Noisemedia.....

I am not "bickering".

I am "discussing".

Sorry I didnt see you there amidst all the chaos. I mean everyone except for you...and me...right? ...obviously.

Thank you
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

supernova49.....

As I stated above, you are extremely ignorant.....

.....& reported.

link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Third... this is not an insect. Why? Besides me saying: Prove it. It's quite obvious if you have analyzed footage where it was debunked as an insect. The object would be practically see-through fuzz swooshing across. What was captured was practically a white dot, with NO transparency. In cases where a bug is captured, the unfocused lens captures a blur, and what's behind the blur, thus allowing for transparency. Take a look @ ANY footage where it was debunked as a bug and you'll see what i mean.

It looks like a blur to me. You could hardly call it a bold, well defined object. The video quality isn't great, as you mentioned, and has produced artifacts, such as the frames with two objects, and streaks. You could hardly make out any transparency with such a small blurry object, especially with the dull background. Therefore I don't think that conclusively rules out an object close to the camera. I would really like to see the other footage which supposedly caught it, as he states on the youtube page.

Originally posted by Shikamaru
Hands down. Great footage. Too bad TPTB took this guy's job away when he started getting popular for capturing the UFO. I can see it now *ring ring* "Yes?" "Fire him... or we'll ruin your life and your companies life" "ummm ok!" "you're fired".
// The conspiracy hunters never win by themselves...

I'm not sure about him getting fired, since there are descrepencies in his story, I would question this also. Who was he working for? My understanding was that he was a freelance photographer, but I could be wrong. According to this he was working as a photographer from 1997-1999. This video was taken in 1997. I wouldn't go jumping to the "TPTB will ruin your life" conclusion, that just makes no sense to me. Firing him so he can get his own radio show? What would be the point in that?

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by hermantinkly

A 17 thousand mile an hour insect?

It's obvious you don't read the posts before posting. Your question has already been answered a couple of posts back. Just to save you the enormous effort of looking back, here it is reproduced....

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

If you watch the video to the end, the Nasa guy and all the other experts said this "bird" was flying close to 16,000 MPH.

Not if it was an insect flying by close to the camera! A foot away would mean it was flying at 1.6 MPH!!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Supernova49.....

I've reported all of your disgusting posts targeting greeneyedleo.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I think a new pair of glasses are in order for you. And who cares if your a moderator oh i forgot that gives you super powers. Do put on a thong and run around the house i am thong man.

Come on man, that's got to be some of the lamest BS Ive seen around here in a while. The funny thing is I have a feeling you think that kind of thing is cool.

Im sure youre probably a pretty cool guy underneath all those huge e-muscles but why do feel it necessary to post that kind of thing because this person doesnt agree with you?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia

Noisemedia.....

I am not "bickering".
I am "discussing".
Sorry I didnt see you there amidst all the chaos. I mean everyone except for you...and me...right? ...obviously.
Thank you
Maybe...maybe not

OK

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join