It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm very confused about this oil spill.

1.) Valid information is very hard to come by
2.) We are receiving reports that beaches are decimated
3.) I have 2 eye witness accounts from Destin and Pensacola

1. Pensacola - relative - going to beach at both Pensacola and Perdido Key, says he sees no oil
  2. Destin - co-worker - staying at beach sees no oil

What's going on?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think those may remove you doubts...
Cheers!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've seen all the videos and I believe them, it just isn't jiving with what I've been told by these eye witnesses who have no reason to lie to me, thus the reason for the title of this thread "I'm confused".

Was on the phone this morning with my coworker in Destin and says he sees nothing.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by Finalized]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Perhaps all is well and there is no problem, however, we do have sources telling us that 'night time' cleanup efforts include bulldozing several feet of sand over the oil residue on the beaches so it can't be seen. We do have an active 'perimeter control' effort by BP and their hired hands in the Coast Guard, disallowing casual observers from accessing the sites and photographing anything. We also have testimony of the "Balloon and Pony Show" policy of BP where they have rapid deployment teams to get to sites being visited by public officials and leaving moments after the officials leave.

The elements of deceit are all reported.

Maybe it is a twisted mind game intended to elevate the anxiety of the nation, perhaps its a malicious effort to harm people or motivate policy changes.

Our real problem is that there is no one in whom we can trust any longer. Nary a one has anything but their own welfare in mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Between the dispersant, surface skimming ships, and ocean currents a lot of the oil hasn't reached land yet.

Its only a matter of time before it does though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5486fec6fb92.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

EDIT:

Also if you check out the photos in this thread

Gulf Oil Spill Mapping

There are a few beach shots that show oil on the beach.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Karl Denninger did a piece on Destin Beach on June 23rd. Scroll down to the second post for his take.

market-ticker.denninger.net...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Karl Denninger did a piece on Destin Beach on June 23rd. Scroll down to the second post for his take.

market-ticker.denninger.net...

Thanks, that post was helpful... the guy down there probably has never been to Destin before and just assumed that is always what it looks like.

Interesting about the tracks, gives credence to the night-time cleanings talked about in a post above.

new topics

top topics

join