It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET�s refferd to as "Nordics"

page: 1

join
share:
aod

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi I read in about ET�s here on ATS and they discribed some different spicies. www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I read the discriptions of this alien type I got a little bit mad.

I look just like that and I am Swedisch! A Swede !

I�m 6.2 long , heavy built muscuels (110 kg~220lbs) and have blond hair and blue eyes.

I just want to say to the ATS administrators that I take this as an offens of my people in Sweden and rest of Scandinavia.

Or do you think that I�m an alien ?

[edit on 14-6-2004 by aod]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
aod

I don't blame you.

Until we get exact official descriptions and names for all the races that visit Earth, this is going to happen. Actually, it will prolly still happen after that too.

There is no actual visiting race that humans call "Nordics." People just make up a lot of things and assign them to this figment race. There are really The Grays, and there are really The Reptilians, and there are really Light Beings and many others, and they all have actual names which are NOT the names humans have made up and given them. But there is no race that is "The Nordics."

There is a single race that is genetically human that visits Earth. They are much further advanced and evolved than we are and have developed in a very different atmosphere than Earth's. They cannot sustain life here, just as none of our visiting races can. This race, when seen, is often mistaken for the figment race "Nordics" just because of their handsome (to us) appearance. They work closely with another race who are short and have white skin and large black eyes, and this race, like many short, large-headed, large-eyed races, is often called "The Grays."

Haha, isn't that funny. Like a bunch of children sitting in a sandbox watching life go by. We see, but we don't know anything, so we make up stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And now I know that I am not the only Swedish guy on the forums.... "Hej, hur m�r du, aod?" - you should understand what this means

Anyways, I haven't heard much of the "Nordics" aliens. I believe they are either a hoax, or people say that they looked very much like Nordics while missing out some details.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am sure that the person or persons responsible for putting up the information about the Nordics did not do so to offend the Swedish. It was stated because that is one of the alien races that are reported by abductees.

I don't agree with everything that is stated on that page, but the Nordics are purportedly a genetically engineered Homo sapien race. They are considered to be above average in athletic ability and attractiveness.

In light of this, it is actually a compliment to the Swedish to be compared to the Nordics, which are considered by many to be physically superior.

Hey, we can't all be good looking, tall and muscular!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why be offended???....the Nordic Aliens aren't the ones said to be doing all the probing, though I don't know, given some of your tv programming....hehe.....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You are offended???

I am short, bald, have big black eyes, no ears, grey skin and no visual reproductive organs...how do you think I must feel?

Hell is here on earth.

[edit on 14-6-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
From what i have learned about history, The only Nordics that i know of are human, and the were mighty warriors!///// and they were the frist to discover north america!!!!!!

top topics

join