It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona governor says immigration leads to beheadings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I wish our Governor....Rick "Pretty Boy" Perry of Texas would get a little more upset when beheading's occur.

This happened just up the road from me in Lewisville Tx ....and yes inside department sources have indicated he was here illegally.

Needless to say most information has been "scrubbed" about this incident ...and the Media has not continued to research the fact he headed to Mexico.

Additionally I have yet to see any info on whether he has been caught...!!

Full Story: Man allegedly decapitates wife with chain saw

Link:

Fugitive Update: Autopsy: Victim Was Alive When Killed By Chainsaw

Link:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by zroth

Is Gov. Jan stretching the truth?

www.arizonaguardian.com...:county-coroners-cant-back-brewer-beheadings-claim&catid=937:campa igns-a-elections-fp

The source you provide says that all of those counties say they have not investigated an "immigration-related" crime involving a beheading.

Question: If the crime is unsolved, how would an investigator know that the crime was perpetrated by an "immigrant" or not?????

If the investigators don't know who perpetrated the crime, then how does the Governor know?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

I am simply stating what is in that news release, that the coroners say there's no connection to 'immigration' in any beheadings, and that proves nothing.

Have you noted the 'popularity' of beheadings in MEXICO already shown on this thread?

No connection, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As a resident of AZ I get a little hot reading these AZ threads. Not because of the content, but due to the fact that so many of those that do not live in this state don't see through the media's propagandizing of this subject. Please start considering the source . . . Fox News. The media will take any isolated incident or random comment and spin it to fit their agenda.

Two weeks ago I travelled to San Diego with my son (7). I was worried because a thread here on ATS, sourced from Fox News, claimed there was violence against AZ residents in SD. After searching for other claims of violence, I only found the one incident of a car with AZ plates vandalized. It had bumper stickers supporting 1070 and someone broke the windows out. That's it. However, that story sparked a 10 page thread on the issue.

Stop being zombies to the MSM. I have no doubt that Brewer's comments were in regard to the Cartels and were streched out of context. However, the general poster . . . most who don't live anywhere near my state or any border troubles jump all over it and make some grand statement about how appauled they are about what's going on. Guess what . . . if you are forming your opinioins on this issue and you only have agenda driven news reports to go on, then you don't really know what you are talking about and really should do some research before commenting.

Are there problems down here . . . YES. Are they as bad as the media prints . . . NO. Has every MSM and political response to 1070 embellished this story to their own means . . . YES.

I suggest those that are so outraged by 1070 or think our "leaders" here in AZ are "lying for political gain" come live in Pinal or Maricopa county for a year and let the ATS community know what you think of the problem then. Otherwise, stop acting like you know the "truth" about what this is all about or acting like you are somehow "morally superior" to those racist, bigots in AZ.

If you are going to quote MSM accounts or politically slanted blogs, you lose all crediblity in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Clearly at this point in time the Federal government is demonstrating the are unable to deal with the illegal immigration and drug problems on the border.

Arizona is simply starting to exercise it's constitutional powers. Per Article 1 sec 8 the federal government power when it comes to immigration is over legal immigration only. Per the 10th amendment the power to regulate illegal immigration is a state power.

States should be doing the work of finding, detaining, and deporting illegals. And breaking the support structures that allow them to stay in the first place.

Also under Article 1 sec. 10 the states have the right to repel invasions. Arizona is constitutional with their new law.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by ntech]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

Do you honestly believe that the news media would have the slightest interest in what Jan Brewer is saying if she hadn't signed that bill into law.

You are quite wrong when you say this has nothing to do with that law, because it has everything to do with that law, and this is nothing more than the usual liberal muck slinging of the type we see every time their loyal journalistic foot soldiers go to war against someone who acutally does something the people like for a change.

But no, you think this is all about the reporting accuracy of her saying that illegal immigrants behead people.

Seriously, get a clue.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interesting. Another Republican had his false spin on a past beheading.

Here was Congressman Bilbray in 2006
in official capacity deliberately spinning a tale. Boy, did he make it sound like it was American LEOs! Enough to make this person believe it and spew it out as Truth.

It even made it to ATS.

Is this the same Bilbray who said you could tell an illegal by the shoes? Now I can tell a Republican by the tales they spin.

You know, he does come from a border area of CA next to Tijuana. But if he had put more effort into stopping the illegal hiring of workers by American business, maybe I could put up with his tales.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This Governor has a well over 70% approval rating . She will win in a landslide . She has no reason to say anything sensational . We love Her . You let the MSM rule your every thought . I dare any of you to come spend a week in the 3 county zone that even the government says is too dangerous for American citizens , without a weapon . Worry about your own state . We are doing something about the problems in ours . Without the governments help .

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vulcanwizard
This Governor has a well over 70% approval rating . She will win in a landslide . She has no reason to say anything sensational . We love Her . You let the MSM rule your every thought . I dare any of you to come spend a week in the 3 county zone that even the government says is too dangerous for American citizens , without a weapon . Worry about your own state . We are doing something about the problems in ours . Without the governments help .

vulcanwizard and Retseh and solomons path, YES, Arizonians are United.
Like vulcanwizard stated above, we now have a Governor that cares about our state and the citizens of this state.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf4446719b23.jpg[/atsimg]
Not Like many other states and Governors that Grovel to Obama and the failed policies of the Democrats.
Yes, I used the word Democrat, mainly because, desert stated [Interesting. Another Republican had his false spin on a past beheading.]
end quote.
Of course desert doesn't know I'm not a Republican but he made his bed now he can lay in it.

Are there beheadings on the boarder, sure, do you think they are going to tell you about it, NO!
Come On People, How many Acres of Our Land Is Closed Off To Americans?
You are not wanted there, it is not safe for you to take your family there and camp, hike or just enjoy the night stars, Why Do You Think That Is?

Could it be Dangerous? Coyotes, Drug Traffickers or just a Drug Cartel Shot Out?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
illegal immigration leads to hemorrhoids too

Just my own theory

top topics

<< 1   >>

join