It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds move over Florida. Possibly toxic clouds?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
Pretty sure that's a camera lens artifact. I say this, partially because that was what I immediately felt I was seeing before I realized those were the "clouds" you were talking about, but also because of the way they're situated all around the sun and seem to be moving outward from it in all directions as the sun slowly sets. They just seem too related to what the sun is doing to be actual clouds rather than an optical phenomenon.

Of course, I live in Florida, so I'm hoping anyway ;-)

[edit on 2-7-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

I thought that at first, but the red clouds do follow the other clouds and the sun doesn't real move much in that 3 minute time frame. I am inclined to believ they were there and visible with the naked eye. Not sure about them being toxic.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just finished driving from miami to georgia all night into today and must say I didnt see anything too crazy as far as cloud formations although there was a crazy rain storm i got caught in about 80 miles outside of orlando on 75 north that spanned almost the rest of my trip until I made it to right outside macon

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible thought
I thought that at first, but the red clouds do follow the other clouds and the sun doesn't real move much in that 3 minute time frame. I am inclined to believ they were there and visible with the naked eye. Not sure about them being toxic.

You may be right. If so, I'd guess time will tell, as in that case we should be seeing more and more of this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its large ufo's in disguise! all yea see is the red edges the rest is invisible, not beyond there capability! well its as good an explanation as any put forward so far..

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
@ofhumandesent. Yes we are sick. I got a post to my facebook from a physician at the Mobile County Health Dept. asking me about the "scary" things she is seeing.
I'm not a doctor, barley got my LPN way back in the 70's. A doctor is asking me, man we are in trouble.
I have been looking up each ingredient of everything that in this stuff,corexit, Louisiana sweet crude, chemicals from burned oil.
I this case we are gonna have to educate ourselves.
Back to your post, we have all the symptoms that are mentioned. I have stayed in the house since May, I am very chemical sensitive.
I live on the coast near ground zero.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join