It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet Chile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ok i got sent this via a friend and was unsure if to post it.Some may say helicopter like a comment on youtube but to dismiss all what do you think?.

Thumbnails of the video

From the YT poster

elmateeeo | July 02, 2010 Footage of UFOs over Chile from December 16th 2009

[edit on 2-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Judging by the number of lights there, I see at least 15...I find it hard to believe that that many helicopters would be in the same place at the same time. Especially from a country that probably has less than 100 military helicopters.

Also, that many helicopters would make an awful lot of noise. I just don't hear that in this video. There is also a light that moves from top to bottom, and then sideways. That sideways movement is just not a normal helicopter movement.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Very interesting video. I have no easy explanation. I'm curious about what others will say. Star and flag for you though.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thanks to both of you

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've often wondered if frequent sightings in South America can be attributed to ayahuasca users:

deoxy.org...

Are these lights in the sky the disembodied spirits of persons flying about during the peak of an ayahuasca journey???

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Helicopter? I don't see that at all. And even if it were (which I highly doubt) what were they doing and what was their purpose? Performing some acrobatic show above a populated city at night? It defies logic.
(sorta reminiscent to the Phoenix Lights. They want me to believe they were dropping flares above Phoenix! Right!)

I personally like when smaller crafts (lights0 move around and join up and form with a bigger object. You just can't deny that this is very unusual and to me, unexplainable.

To me they're UFOs. Now, whether they're ours or alien is another question.
Great clip!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Man do I love a good UFO video! I mean it just sparks my imagination, I love this stuff! Now in my opinion these are not helicopters, they are definitely UFO's, now whether this is our or not is a big question, I think it would be absolutely incredible if these were man made, and I think it would be incredible if they weren't! Have you ever considered that maybe they were a natural phenomenon? Like maybe there just energy balls produced by our atmosphere or something? Either way S&F for you!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Thanks and they could be natural phenomenon still lets hope some others join with more input.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

I've often wondered if frequent sightings in South America can be attributed to ayahuasca users

Naaah... more likely, hydrazine farters:

www.debunker.com...

Seriously, by a bizarre geographic and time-of-day coincidence, Chile and Argentina have been front row seats since the early 1970s for maneuvers by Soviet/Russian rockets carrying 12-hour Molniya-class satellites into their operational orbits. When seen after evening dusk, the surplus fuel cloud dump, backlit by the set sun, has freaked out millions of latino OVNI fanaticos. All manner of UFO perceptions -- car chases, radar confirmation, even on occasion sexual encounters with the ufonauts -- have been reported sparked by such activity.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am fairly sure this is the flight school video .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

forgetomori.com...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yes sorry could not find the video on a search Mods please close thread and thanks to above for link.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm just curious, I heard dogs barking, I heard the wind and maybe even some honking cars. I know if i had recorded this video i would have been saying WTF!? What is that!!?? It's a great looking video, Looks very real and the lights are moving very quick towards the right at the end. Flight school??? Lol no, Hydrazine Farts? Hardly... UFO YES!! If this is real its one of the best i've seen.

In some of the best hoaxes theres never any voice dumbfounded about what they are seeing in the sky. I know first hand when you see a UFO your hair on your back raises and its hard to not say WTH is that in the sky!? Even if he was alone it would have been great to hear a commentary. That would have convinced me 100% I'll remain at 90% unless someone debunks or clarifies.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
S+F for you!
lllllllllllllllllllllll

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Those aren't choppers. I'm sure that this is a popular and conventional delusion of the confused and hopelessly skeptical, but, with that many choppers in one area, you would definitely hear rotor blades in the distance. I know that they aren't airplanes because FAA regulations dictate that aircraft keep a 5 mile distance from one another unless its the military. So, for whatever that is worth, that's my personal assessment.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

well I'm not gonna say commentary matters much ,I was all alone when I saw some and made no sounds at all I was speechless!

but I have also seen them with lots of other people and that was just really matter of fact things like ,"what do you think?" "Have you ever seen anything like that?"." I don't know what to think and I'm looking right at it "

so all I 'm saying is nobody ever knows what they are going to say or do when faced with something that is so far outside the norm

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This has been discussed numerous times on ATS - Chile UFO fleet.

Here are a list of threads you can contribute to.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join