It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Student Caught Putting Swastikas On Her Own Door And Claiming AntiSemitic Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

This happened in Washington D.C. Just goes on to show how much deception can people indulge in to claim victim status.

Also that reporter

>"I get the feeling here at this point that the university just wants to see her get some help, this has been a very troubling incident for everyone here"

She paints a swastika on her own door, claims someone else did it and SHE'S the victim?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any way to find out if an institution or organization paid her to do this. It seems like too much of a psy-op for a student to do this. If she was really getting picked on, it is a low-down dirty trick to try to frame your enemies with the swastika symbol. If she wanted this crime to be a hate crime, then she should be charged with a hate crime. Fair redemption.

However, I would like to add that the swastika is a 5000 year old Hindu symbol for the divine, but the media and girl is ignorant of this fact. But in their eyes it is a hate full symbol, so she are using hate in order to create a false sense of victimhood, so it is still unequivocally wrong and immoral.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The best thing to do in this case would be to charge her with a hate crime as that would be the charge against anyone else who did the same. This girl definitely has some "issues".

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Since the FBI was involved, she should face criminal charges just like the "balloon boy"'s father did.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is relatively common, there have been several very similar instances of Black people hanging nooses and then crying racism. A particularly well known example is that of the Black professor at Columbia University in NYC who was about to be fired for various reasons and hanged a noose outside her office and claimed her co-workers did it.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Morons. I don't feel sorry for them at all...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just another teenager wanting attention, this time using religion and Nazi symbolism.
Another blow for society.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

This happened to me actually.

When I was a freshman at the dorm, my next door neighbor was black. For a few weeks there had been messages (rascists messages) left on his door. One day I was outside getting a drink at the fountain outside his and my door when one of his black friends knocks on his door and yells in "I'm gonna kill you N-word" and ran off. I was like WTF. So, I went back inside my door. My neighbor must have seen me.

About 20 minutes later I get a knock on my door from the campus police and I had to go to the police station. While there, I had to explain to the cop (black guy mind you) that it was not me and I saw who did it and it was this guys black friend playing tricks on him.

Three hours later they finally believed me. But, my neighbor never believed me that it could be his black friend doing it.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This one of the many reason's I'm not a Christian anymore and one of the many reason's I don't support Israel!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
She should be made to pay for all the time wasted, just like when the fire brigade is called out for a prank, and the responsible party usually has to pay a fee or call out charge. Tally together the time wasted for the on campus security, the police, and the FBI, and there's your fine.

I wonder if the security had found the 'culprit' as in some random innocent, how far would she have let it go before owning up, if ever? The 'guilty' student would surely have had their studies terminated and possibly faced legal action, not before apologising to the Jewish community for a crime they didn't commit.

This completely devalues real cases of anti-Semitism, racism, sectarianism etc. and she should be ashamed. I'm not sure if she actually needs help or she is just an stupid little girl who needs to grow up and get some common sense. She certainly should not be babied and retain her cotton wool surroundings.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Self-inflicted pograms are nothing new. There have been accounts of these throughout history, both in individual and mass scales. I understand the motivation behind it too. When someone fears, it is a form of self-protection. It can also go a long way in the PR machine...gaining far more attention as it is a "hate-based" crime, a term which I find harmful in and of itself as it gives credence to the criminal and propagates and incites more hate rather than mitigating it.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm confused as to how she gets to keep her name out of the news. Do people in this situation usually get to retain their anonymity? Is she a minor?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by 23refugee]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
I'm confused as to how she gets to keep her name out of the news. Do people in this situation usually get to retain their anonymity? Is she a minor?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by 23refugee]

Family probably has lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Or she could be 17 as they did say she was a freshmen.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

This looks like a copycat crime, or it this the original news report. Original was at Georgetown University, it seems. See the link below

edit on 15-6-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Nothing serious , That was an act of stupidity , thats all..Kiddies nowadays
edit on 15-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
This one of the many reason's I'm not a Christian anymore and one of the many reason's I don't support Israel!

One person doing something stupid is a reason not to support Israel???

That seems pretty ignorant to me.

top topics

join