It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This thread is stupid. no it isn't. It is the stupidest thread ever.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

THU STOOPIDEST OP/THRED EVUR!

Hie, I wuzn’t wondurin wut u thunk abowt this thred. Yor opin yun izn’t at all rekwired, butt I
in advants that wutever u shair wil be most unapreshe8ed. Thnx.

You guys are great peoples, and if anyone tells you any different, they are a better liar than I am!

I whole heartedly opologize for not being sorry at all.

This is the stupidest thread I’ve ever seen on ATS!
- Anonymous ignorance (*A.I. for short).

Thank you, your recalcitrant Magniloquence is most enlightening. Thanks for taking the time to contribute such eloquent thoughts concerning the subject matter being discussed. We bask in the wisdom and knowledge of these words.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Before I can discuss the subject matter in the OP, I would like to establish your sanity.
- A.I.

Ok Doctor. What is your diagnosis and your qualifications please?

PLEASE REMAIN ON STUPID TOPIC & INCLUDE THE WORD "STUPID" IN ALL POSTS & ALL STUPID CONTRIBUTIONS

I, for one, grow weary of stupid posts from fellow ATSers in our shared community coming here to our message boards to blow off stupid steam when they are in a foul stuipid mood, while expressing little stupid empathy for the fellow ATS members’ who’s opening post facts are neither addressed or mentioned. Rather, stupid, all that was supplied was minimally stupid related to the stupid subject matter.

My Fellow stupid ATSers,
feel free to send a u2u to any stupid member of our ATS community that throws the word stupid around in a stupid way, and supply them a link to this stupid thread to discuss stupid's stupid things.

So I thought I would apply my stupid to author the stupidest thread ever to get it out of the stupid way, and to supply a possible stupid template and stupid reference source to re-evaluate what stupid is to fellow stupid ATSers.

I figure if stupid people make the stupid claim to know what stupid is, let us discuss what stupid is to those stupid enough to make such a stupid claim. Or just discuss what stupid is, where stupid can be found, and what stupid does. Stop pretending that stupid is not some stupid contagious flaw of stupid humanzees’ logic and sensory interpretation as viewed from the stupid individual using what stupid they choose to believe as the basis for their stupid assumptions and stupid prejudices (stupids' previously accepted misinterpretations of reality).

Let us discuss stupid.

Allegedly I share more than 99.7% of the same dna as my fellow ATSers, clone.

Stupid in my dictionary at home states stupid is:

Stupid
: not intelligent; dull. Not interesting. Dazed; senseless.

Hey fellow stupid ATS members,
If your stupid thread title and OP was not interesting, why did the stupid member calling it stupid bother to find your stupid thread interesting out of all the other stupid sites and stupid threads available on the internet?

That leaves only the other stupid possibilities: not intelligent; dull & Dazed; senseless.

“dull” is described in the same dictionary as being: “not clear, slow in understanding, not interesting, vague”

Hey fellow stupid ATS members,
If your stupid thread's stupid title and stupid OP was attacked because stupid was “dull”, then isn’t it vaguely unclear and lacking understanding of why the stupid poster of the “stupidest thread ever” comment decided to come into it and try to derail the author of it, while sidetracking the presented material?

Merriam-webster’s online dictionary describes stupid as…

Main Entry: 1stu•pid
Pronunciation: \ˈstü-pəd, ˈstyü-\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupēre to be numb, be astonished — more at TYPE
Date: 1541
1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH
2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : TORPID
3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : SENSELESS
4 a : lacking interest or point b : VEXATIOUS, EXASPERATING .

“STUPID” CAN & HAS BEEN DESCRIBED & DEFINED AS:
“given to unintelligent decisions or acts.”

A CONVERSATION IS AN ACT OF ENGAGING SOMEONE IN DIALOGUE/DEBATE.

So, if a member of our community has bothered to find your thread’s Opening Post out of all the other options on the internet, and has given a contribution to what they consider a unintelligent conversation or subject matter, then they fit the accepted definition of stupid, don’t they?

What does stupid mean to you?

If we are already (allegedly) more than 99.7% of the same identical dna, then what percentage of my stupid is identical to your stupid? Do our stupids overlap and entangle? Do we show and tell and share our stupids? Stupids can be deviant little stupids, can’t they? Stupid can be difficult to catch or even accurately identify at times, to the stupids that determine what the stupids are. I think stupids are stupids myself, thus far.

poetry
If STUPID can find flawed logic in the OP interpretation
Then please, stupid, put the OP statement in a quotation
If STUPID is & can find flawed logic in the OP presentation
Then please, STUPID, feel free to attack it’s foundation
But, stupid, With factual truisms and verifiable information
If stupid cannot dispute or refute or disprove the OP translation …
Is stupid sure stupid is not a stupid agent of stupid misinformation?

Fellow ATSers, What do you think of stupid?

Related subjects:

Our desire is to foster an environment of civil decorum that enables our members to discuss highly provocative and intensely speculative topics without concern over personal attacks or insults. – SimonGray
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Stupidity sets out to determine whether our culture is hooked on deliberate ignorance as a strategy for success.” AboveTopSecret.com
Information Account (aka A.I.A.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8243279#pid8243279

CAUTION: Contains some strong language.

(click to open player in new window)

Part Two - Part Three

Eliminating that the word “Stupidity” refers to a documentary, and informational video, a film by Albert Nerenberg…. I thought to myself:
Is stupidity outmatched? might need the Heimlich after biting that much off.

Fellow ATSers, What do you think of stupid?

thank you all somewhat for your whatever and stuff.

i whole heartedly opologize for not being sorry at all.

stupid

thank you for my stupid time.
thank you in advance for your stupid time as well.

End Transmission,
stupid E.T.

p.s. i let stupid edit this to fics all stupids speling erorrs and stupid's typo'z
[edit on 2-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Can't you put a load of words into your anagram programme?

It just doesn't feel right...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Can't you put a load of words into your anagram programme?

It just doesn't feel right...

ATTENTION: ALL POSTS ON THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN THE WORD “STUPID” & ALL FURTHER POSTS NOT ADDRESSING THE OP AUTHOR AS STUPID WILL BE ALMOST NOT TOLERATED

Stupid blupblup,
Please include the word “stupid” in all future contributions to this stupid thread as it is pertinent to the stupid subject matter being discussed, stupid. Furthermore any stupid deviation from stupid on this thread is stupid and considered a stupid attempt to derail this stupid thread.

Please address me as “stupid esoteric teacher” or simply a stupid “stupid ET” would be sufficient for the stupid purposes of this stupid thread.

To comply with your stupid request I will respond with:

Bud, doing in ATS trump
Trust Impounding Bad
Stupid Ignorant Dumb

wordsmith.org...

I sincerely thank you for my stupid time,
Stupid ET

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What I hate are those stupid threads where people just bicker stupidly and use all caps and go "OMG! UR SO STOOPIDZ 4 MAKIN DIS THREADZ!"

It grates on me

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

stupid CodyOulaw,
i thank you for your stupid contribution to our stupid thread.

for those about to stupid, we stupid you
- stupid

all is fair in love and war. but stupid has to play by all the stupid rules
- stupid hilarious inane tactics, accronym edition

yours stupidly,
ET

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

"Stupid is as stupid does."

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

that last stupid quote was stupidendous!

not sure if this stupid thread should be in that stupid "rant" forum
but as stupid as stupid ET can be, stupid is a relatively stupid decorum

STUPID STUPID STUPID,
STUPID Esoteric Teacher

p.s. = post stupid

stupid?

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

HAPPY STUPID INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

Declaration Of Stupid:

Stupid Link: www.belowtopsecret.com...
When in the Course of stupid events stupid becomes necessary for stupid people to dissolve the stupid political bands which have connected them with stupid and to assume among the powers of the stupid, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Natural Stupid and of Nature's Stupid God entitle them, a decent respect to the stupid opinions of stupid mankind requires that stupid should declare the causes which impel stupid to the separation of stupid.
We hold these stupid truths to be self-evident to stupid, that all stupid men are created equally stupid, that they are endowed by their Stupid Creator with certain stupid unalienable Stupid Rights, that among these are Stupid, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Stupid’s Happiness. — That to secure these stupid rights, Stupid Governments are stupidly instituted among Stupid Men, deriving their stupid just powers from the consent of the governed stupid, — That whenever any Form of Stupid Government becomes stupidly destructive of these stupid ends, it is the Right of the Stupid People to alter stupid or to abolish stupid, and to institute new Stupid Government, laying its stupid foundation on such stupid principles and organizing its stupid powers in such stupid form, as to stupid shall seem most stupid to effect their Stupid Safety and Stupid Happiness. Stupid, indeed, will dictate that Stupid Governments long established should not be changed for stupid and stupid transient stupids; and accordingly all stupid experience hath shewn that stupid mankind are more disposed to stupid, while stupids are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the stupid forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of stupid abuses and stupid usurpations, pursuing invariably the same STUPID evinces a design to reduce stupid under absolute Stupid Despotism, it is their stupid right, it is their stupid duty, to throw off such Stupid Government, and to provide new Stupid Guards for their future stupid. — Stupid has been the patient sufferance of these Stupid Colonies; and stupid is now the necessity which constrains stupid to alter their Stupid Systems of Government. The history of the present Stupid of Great Stupid is a history of repeated stupid injuries and stupid usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Stupid over these Stupid States. To prove stupid, let Facts be submitted to a stupid world.
Stupid has refused stupid’s Assent to Stupid Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the stupid good.
Stupid has forbidden his Stupid Governors to pass Stupid Laws of immediate stupid and pressing stupid importance, unless stupid suspended stupids’ stupids their stupid operation till Stupid Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, stupid has utterly neglected to attend to stupid.
Stupid Source: www.belowtopsecret.com...
End stupid quote.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by STUPID Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Man, I stupidly think this stupid thread might be my favorite thread on both stupid boards.

Just stupidly sayin'

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Man, I stupidly think this stupid thread might be my favorite thread on both stupid boards.

Just stupidly sayin'

stew ped Stupid CodyOutlaw

thank u 4 sharing stupid with stupid me, too, stupid!

stupid ET End Transtupidmission,
stupid et

STUPID

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Source/Link: www.belowtopsecret.com...
Fellowship Unification Commonalities Knowledge Yanking Outlandish Ufopianic Stupidity

Stupid,
don't make a stupid
accronym of the above stupid quote!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Stupid Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
stupid

If my screen name on my avatar read "Ignorance" would i be banned?

disregard....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

stupid

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you ban stupid,only criminals will be stupid.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

nice. but please use the word stupid in every stupid post on this stupid thread.

Right Nut stupid Left Nut

one day left nut said to right nut: "who is the
in the middle, stupid?"

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081748eec552.png[/atsimg]

believe it or not some stupid mod tried to give me some stupid

how stupid is that?

your fellow stupid ATSer,
STUPID ET

thanks mod. but i'm only posting these stupid posts for the stupid STARS!!!!

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

it seems like just this last yesterday i was remembering lost memories from tomarrow and pondering what i was doing when i was trying to figure out when time is in relation to what seems like just this last yesterday.
Stupid Source/Link/more stupid: www.belowtopsecret.com...

stupid stupid [size=16]stupidstupid STUPID[size=13]stupid stupid stupid stupid [size=10]STUPID stupid stupid stupid stupid [size=16]STUPID stupid STUPID
[size=10]stupid stupid STUPID stupid sTuPiD
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid StUpId STUPId stupid stupid STuPid stupid StUpId
stupid stupid STUPID stupid stupid stupid
stupid [size=11]STUPID [size=14] STUPID stupid

me got thumbs,
stupid ET

p.s. did stupid mention:

STUPID
STUPID
stupid

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

does this holy stupidness count?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Now THIS is STUPID!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06fd3c7eea5b.gif[/atsimg]

You are a stupid experienced contributor to ATS. Please be a stupid example for our newer stupid members and make every stupid post matter.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
i bet stupid the next post contribution a stupid poster posts will be stupid.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

don't look now, but that post above this one is pretty stupid and so is the poster who contributed it to this stupid thread.

hey stupid, are you still reading this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join