It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Vision of Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
After viewing this ATS THREAD ON IRANS BEAUTY. I decided to GOOGLE IMAGES on IRAN to see more of it's beauty and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Google Images Iran

Click on this link and you will see Iranian Children getting hanged, an American Troop urinating on the Ayatollah. Uncle Sam saying "You're Next, Iran!" And some Terrorists With a Nuke saying "It's for peaceful purposes.!"

Google Images Iran.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Maybe you should pay more attention to the beauty of Iran thread rather than what Google is showing you.

I say that because it means nothing at all, Google images doesn’t show what a country is really like, It seems that all we're going to see of Iran from our media is pure negativity and the positivity is just pure and simply excluded sadly.

Also just a thought but have you typed in America recently?

I ask because it shows how useless google images is for showing what country is really like as when typing in America you get a couple of Harley’s, a few flags then an image of kim jong il in team America and an image if Hitler fighting…. Google images mean nothing!

Iran isn’t the all evil war torn, kill all the infidels place that the media wants you to believe it is, that thread you yourself linked us to proves it.

Iran is a beautiful country

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
well of course google will have horrible pictures when you search Iran because well, its called PROPAGANDA.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

That's my point, I was trying to iterate a sarcastic satire to to thread. I wasn't focusing on the bad of what msm says. I'm perfectly aware that the truth can't be learned from it.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
thats the "world" vision of Iran ... they believe everything Obama tells them to

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

omfg. for real? believe what obama tells them. you really believe businesses do whatever obama says, or that he is even telling them?
corporations have agendas too.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

It also is not almost heaven as you want people to see it. Bias goes both ways my friend. If you don't want someone to hide the the beautiful pictures you should not want them to censor the ugly ones either.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Why are we attacking SEARCH RESULTS?
Google isn't putting up these pictures to spite iran, it doesn't make sense.
What is actually happening is that those are the pictures people click on the most when they search Iran, apparantly.
For example, a search of America brings up Captain america fighting hitler, is that googles doing?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

new topics

top topics

join