It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rights group probes US agencies on foreknowledge of Israeli flotilla raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Rights group probes US agencies on foreknowledge of Israeli flotilla raid

rawstory.com

What did we know, and when?

That's the gist of a series of Freedom of Information Act requests filed by the Center for Constitutional Rights, which hopes to learn more about any American involvement in or foreknowledge of the deadly flotilla raid that left nine peace activists dead, including a young, unarmed American citizen who was reportedly shot four times in the head.

The group's FOIA requests target information possibly held by the U.S. Central Command, Navy, State Department, Def
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This is good, although they won't get anything through FOIA requests, other than a bunch of blacked-out details. There is no way that the government will allow any documents relating to their foreknowledge of the flotilla attack. I'm curious to see how these FOIA requests get handled, whether they are denied outright or they just have the important details blacked out.

I think it is extremely safe to say that the US knew about the attack, but did they know that our own citizens would get murdered? Would they care if they did? I doubt it.

Anyway, good for the "Center for Constitutional Rights", I hope they will get what they are looking for and that they keep us posted along the way.

Here is a link to their website: Center for Constitutional Rights

--airspoon

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join