It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ghost Like Adventure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
mod please delete thread

[edit on 2-7-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Deleted

[edit on 2-7-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Awesome photo's, I myself am still undecided on orbs, but the photos you posted are intriguing to say the least,

fantastic photos nonetheless

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathyn Rain

It is going to take a lot more evidence to convince me that these are spectral orbs, but the uncanny coincidences and historically famous haunted locations does make it intriguing, especially where the pareodelia is involved.

One heck of a fun day to say the least.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Sounds like a very interesting trip! Congratulations on your pictures of dust and bugs...sorry I'm not a skeptic, but orbs are nothing but small particles in the air. Just my opinion, wished I was wrong...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

That's understandable Owlbear. From our perspective, we found it very unusual that it was only the haunted places that produced these dust orbs. The other coincidence was they occurred near items, like the chandalier where the locals claim the ghost haunted.

In the case of the Bridge, there is pareodelia that clearly looks like a human face, and even that of a possible infant that match the local folk lore for that haunting. Why not more dust particles like the Lamberville school? Why only one instead of many?

Why a baby like head in the pareodelia?

Both City Tavern and Van Sandt Bridge had 1 known ghost in it's lore and only produced 1 coincidental dust orb that seemed to fit the lore. Although Van Sandt also has been known to have been a place where they hung soldiers, and we did have two more dust orbs on an outside shot in the media bundle.

Which leaves Logan Inn and Labertville Highschool, again the areas that are known to be haunted in Logan Inn had the dust orbs, not any other places.

Lambert was the only place that produced consistent orbs in every photo we took. And one of the dust orbs is clearly in a window that creates pareodelia and is behind the window sill, not in front.

All very interesting coincidences to say the least, all our control photos had no orbs and it seems strange that if the orb effect is so common then all of our other photos should also have these artifacts. It is only the haunted places that seemed to produce the effect.

That's why I am so intrigued by it, but more evidence of Ghosts is needed. I would like to see some of the ghost hunter videos in New Hope as they have become widely featured and known as the most haunted Town in America.

new topics

top topics

join